Whitening Sensitive Areas A lot of women are bothered by the presence of darkening of the skin in areas of the body, especially sensitive areas, which is one of the problems that make many people feel anxious and embarrassed, as the difference in skin color and the appearance of dark spots on the skin is a major distortion.
As the sensitive areas of the body, such as the armpits and the lower waist, or what is known as the bikini area, are the most prone to blackness, due to the excessive secretion of sweat and lack of exposure to air.
In this article, we will highlight methods and techniques for lightening and whitening the sensitive area.
Whitening Sensitive Areas Video
Darkening Sensitive Areas reasons
The following are the most important leading factors that contribute to the darkening of the sensitive area:
- Hormones. The skin consists of melanocytes and their role is very important in the formation of melanin in the genital area, as these cells are affected by fluctuations in hormones such as changes that occur in estrogen, which is one of the most important causes of darkening of the sensitive area, and this leads to an increase in pigment in the labia area.
- Infections One of the most important factors leading to infection with fungi and diseases is the friction of the skin with each other and the lack of certainty that the sensitive area is dry and left wet, in addition to the growth of new hair that leads to inflammation of the hair follicles and this helps in hyperpigmentation after inflammation.
- Aging. Aging causes darkening in the sensitive area, as age leads to a change in the skin’s colour, texture and elasticity of the skin.
- Friction. Wearing non-cotton and unsuitable underwear and clothes that are too tight, doing exercises and sports, will cause friction and change the color of the area and thus darkening the sensitive area.
- Sweating. Excessive sweating and people who sweat profusely cause darkening of the sensitive area.
- Hair removal Performing permanent and continuous hair removal of the sensitive area The use of hair removal creams that contain chemicals in their composition causes darkening in the sensitive area with age.
- Lack of ventilation. Most of the time the sensitive area remains completely covered; This makes it exposed to air a little compared to the rest of the body, and this leads over time to an increase in the darkening of the skin and changing the color of the skin to a darker one.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome 0. Of course, it is known that the increase in male hormones in women with PCOS causes darkening in the sensitive area and dark color.
- Diseases. Some diseases are considered among the most important causes of darkening of the sensitive area and the presence of pigmentation in it, and the most important of these diseases are: diabetes, Addison’s disease, hyperthyroidism and hemochromatosis.
- Pregnancy. Where pregnancy causes the accumulation of melanin in the skin; This leads to an increase in the darkening of the sensitive area.
Tips for healthy Skin
We cannot control the causes of darkening in the sensitive area, such as hormonal changes caused by age. There are some ways that reduce the darkening of the sensitive area, which are:
- Using organic and natural products such as sandalwood and turmeric, which help exfoliate and lighten the sensitive area.
- Try not to wear tight clothes to avoid friction.
- Wearing cotton clothes that absorb sweat in the sensitive area.
- Not removing hair in ways that lead to infections in the hair follicles and the occurrence of parasites and diseases.
- Maintain skin moisture in the sensitive area.
- Always resort to using vaginal care products that do not contain preservatives and chemicals.
- Trying to avoid lightening the area using lasers and chemical acids; Because this leads to burns and infections.
Wrong behaviors cause darkening of the bikini area
- Not taking care of personal hygiene, neglecting it, and not removing hair from those areas for long periods of time.
- Not paying attention to hygiene, especially during the menstrual cycle, and neglecting to switch sanitary pads at short intervals and leaving them for long periods, and this causes infections and fungi that lead to darkening of the area.
- wearing un-appropriate underwear and resorting to those made of materials that cause heat, such as silk and polyester.
- Obesity and weight gain cause friction in the thighs, and this leads to darkening of the skin.
- Using cheap and inferior deodorants and creams, which in turn work to clog the pores of the skin.
- Using skin creams that are not suitable for the nature of the skin.
- Not following a healthy diet and eating large amounts of spices and hot foods that stimulate sweating.
- Using sharp blades to remove hair, even if it is medical, because this method is considered one of the most important factors that cause skin inflammation and its darkening.
- The use of medicated skin paints for long periods of time that leads to a change in skin color.
- Failure to treat infections and pimples in the sensitive area immediately leads to a darkening of the skin and a change in its color to dark.
Whitening Sensitive Areas Methods
There are many ways that contribute to bleaching sensitive areas, which are known for their effectiveness and that help to overcome the problem of darkening of the area once and for all, some of which are used only once, and others that want to be re-applied from time to time, and in the end the results will be achieved in obtaining a skin of one color
Methods of lightening sensitive areas are divided into several types:
Medical procedures and the use of cosmetics and creams that take care of the skin and natural recipes that help lighten the color of the skin.
01- Whitening creams for sensitive areas
Although there is no certainty about its results in whitening and exfoliating the bikini area, it represents the ideal choice for many women to lighten that area of the body.
Retinoic acid, kojic acid, and hydroquinone are used in combination with anti-inflammatories and corticosteroids.
These chemical compounds reduce the activity of the melanocytes that cause the darkening of the bikini area.
Pharmaceutical companies are developing products for a radiant and fresh skin, and the effect of these products varies according to their purpose and the areas that are suitable for use with them.
Where skin products contain a large number of lotions that were originally invented with the aim of lightening sensitive areas of the body, the formulations of these products depend on materials from natural sources, including a compound of safe and authorized chemicals from the World Health Organization, in addition to the type that depends on a mixture of Chemical compounds and oils extracted from nature.
Therefore, experts advise to refer to a dermatologist and get advice on using any kind of lotions that aim to lighten and whiten sensitive areas and skin, in order to choose the type that suits the skin, and this ensures achieving the best results and reducing the possibility of infections and skin irritation.
Products are divided into different types:
● Creams for lightening sensitive areas
Its effect is to lighten the color of the skin, as the substances that contain it in its composition purify the skin tissue and remove sediments from it, in addition to that it strengthens the lower layers of the skin for the installation of skin collagen naturally and to prevent the secretion of melanin and this causes restoring the freshness and smoothness of the skin.
As for the length of time that the preparations need for their results to appear, this is related to the quality of the preparation and the active substances contained in it, and also the duration varies from case to case depending on the extent of the darkening of the skin color and the size of the amount affected by the surface of the skin.
● Skin peeling creams for sensitive areas
Where some believe that the old and dry cells of the skin are only accumulated on the joints (the areas of the knees, elbows and behind the neck), but these cells also accumulate in any part of the body, and are considered one of the causes of darkening of the skin in the bikini area and lightening sensitive places depends on the possibility of removing these layers from the skin.
For products that lighten sensitive areas by removing scales and damaged skin cells, we find them in pharmacies. For difficult cases, the use of skin peeling products to prepare the use of bleaching products, while in simple cases we can peel the cells by rubbing the areas using a peeling brush.
02- Laser sensitive areas to lighten and remove pigmentation
It is known that the laser is used for many solutions of pigmentation and whitening of the sensitive area and between the thighs. They are proven techniques in centers and clinics using scientific methods and through experiments
The most important types of laser used are:
- Fractional laser. This type of laser is used with special craftsmanship to give the desired results that we seek.
- Picosecond laser. This technique depends on the effect on dark areas such as the bikini and under the arm areas, where it affects the melanocytes, and this leads to reducing the darkening of those areas, peeling the skin and re-forming it during the days following the procedure.
- Angel laser for bleaching and lightening is characterized by high accuracy in affecting the pigment cells while not affecting the rest of the skin cells, and it is done in a short time, and does not need a long time to heal.
- Carbon dioxide laser. This type reduces and prevents the production of melanin, which is the natural pigment of the skin in these areas. These treatments are renewed every two weeks depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation in the person and a locally prescribed cream is applied as a maintenance treatment.
Many experiments have confirmed that laser hair removal for sensitive areas and to lighten the sensitive area also is a completely safe treatment and causes only a set of usual side effects that appear temporarily, especially that the laser is highly developed and available in many types suitable for different skin types and for different purposes.
The effect of laser on skin color and the appropriate age to use it
We cannot say that laser is one of the means that lightens sensitive areas and controls the degree of skin darkening, but it is one of the procedures that contribute to the pursuit of this end, and it works to remove the main factor that causes darkening of the skin in those areas, and then facilitates the process of preventing exposure to deformation;
As for the age groups that can undergo the laser hair removal procedure, doctors have determined it from the age of 15 years and above, knowing that this is the period when this problem is exacerbated, as the girl has entered the stage of puberty and after that the pubic hairs began to grow and more sweat is secreted And the occurrence of infections and rashes, and this leads to a darkening of the skin color in that area.
Laser results to lighten sensitive areas
The results of the laser are considered as not permanent in some cases, especially in cases of overweight and obesity. To maintain the results of lightening and bleaching, it is necessary to rely on complete and appropriate care for this area, so ask the doctor about the best ways to care for this area, especially after the laser lightening procedure, and then know the tips And the right ways to take care of it, according to the state of health.
Laser damage to lighten sensitive areas.
Laser, like medical procedures, lightening sensitive areas with laser has some unwanted side effects, and these effects are:
- Infections in the vagina, as a result of exposure to high heat.
- Irritation in the outer part of the sensitive area.
- Burns and scars occur. This negatively affects the intimate relationship, and because of any complications.
03- Peeling the bikini area
The bikini area is peeled by doing three consecutive sessions every week to 14 days, but the results differ from one woman to another.
Before peeling, it is best to remove the hair with wax or other means, and avoid unhealthy foods after the peeling procedure to reduce the occurrence of excessive pigmentation.
Also recommended to reduce the exercise in which there is friction of the inner thighs, so as not to affect the results of the peeling process.
- The results of Whitening Sensitive Areas by peeling.
With regard to skin color, a woman may need more than one peeling session, and she must continue to moisturize and lighten at home in order to maintain the results described by many women who have undergone it as desirable and good.
Traditional methods – whitening sensitive areas
Generally, dermatologists, gynecologists and beauticians advise when deciding to whiten sensitive areas to stay away
From home recipes and strange mixtures and ingredients that lead to results that are completely different from the expected results, lightening sensitive areas is not so easy.
Among the most common recipes that are recommended to stay away from:
- Lemon juice: At best, lemon juice is useless, and it causes irritation and sensitivity to the skin as a result of its acidity, and irritation will increase the tan even more.
- Cucumber juice: It contains vitamin A, and in very weak concentrations, so it is used directly on the skin, and it needs a very long time to achieve weak results.
- Almonds, honey, nigella, ginger, and others: Many scientific studies have confirmed the ineffectiveness of using them naturally, and there are no studies on their side effects, so the specialists were advised to stay away from such recipes and others and refer to specialist doctors and consult them in order to determine the type of skin, type of pigmentation and causes And choose the appropriate way to get rid of them.
- Orange peels contain a lot of vitamin C, which is one of the effective elements in protecting the skin and maintaining the freshness of the skin. Therefore, we can apply orange peels to sensitive areas with the aim of lightening the skin and reducing dark spots, in addition to that vitamin C is an anti-free radical, which is one of the factors that destroy skin cells.
Where the orange peels are dried in the sun and then we grind them and mix them with a spoon of water until they become a thick paste, and apply the mixture to the dark areas and keep it to dry and then rub it with hands.
Whitening Sensitive Areas Cost
As for the prices of procedures for lightening sensitive areas, they are according to the type of procedures,
the number of sessions and the degree of pigmentation, and this is determined after the inspection, where the type of procedures followed and appropriate for each case is determined, after which the price of treatment, whether with or without devices, is determined.
In general, the cost of laser skin lightening in Turkey is between 500 to 1500 dollars, and the average price of a laser to lighten skin pigmentation is about 800 dollars in Germany, while the price in Canada is estimated at 1,925 dollars, and in Australia it is 875 dollars.
As for laser skin lightening in Egypt, it ranges from 500 to 1500 US dollars.
The price difference depends on several factors, including:
- The size of the area where the laser will be placed.
- The laser device used in the sessions.
- The nature of the person’s condition in terms of the color of his skin and the nature of his skin.
- Experience, competence, skill and fame of the doctor.
- The center contains the best equipment and advanced technologies.