Stomach Botox in Turkey Many people who suffer from obesity do not dare to undergo cosmetic surgeries such as suctioning and tightening or even cutting the stomach or bypassing the path .. So most of them resort to Botox, which is one of the very popular techniques in Turkey, because this technique does not have any risks to health. .
- The fame of this technology in Turkey is also due to the reputation of the Turkish medical team, which is known internationally in the world of cosmetology and health.
- When we talk about Botox, the first thing that comes to our minds is the wrinkles of the face and eyes, but what some people do not know is that we can use Botox in the stomach to be able to lose the extra weight that can range from 10 to 20 kilos and is possible more if you follow a diet with it. .
here below quick fact about stomach botox injection in Turkey:
|The time to complete the operation||30 Minutes|
|Stay in the hospital after the operation||No need|
|Results||After a months, results begin to appear|
|Return to daily activity||immediately|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost (approx.)||1000 – 1500 USD|
|Procedure Aim||Weight loss by reducing food|
|The effectiveness of the procedure||12 Month (approx.)|
Stomach Botox in Turkey (Video)
Everyone who suffers from binge eating and who has stable weight or pain in the bones and who has an overweight not exceeding 20 kilos
The process takes a short time, ranging from 15 minutes to 40 minutes, and we have mentioned this point in the previous paragraphs
Botox is injected into the stomach to get to reduce weight and get a more thin body
Never, Botox is one of the easy procedures that cannot pose life risks
You can lose from 10 to 20 kilograms
We cannot give a specific number because the nature of the bodies differs from one person to another
What is stomach Botox?
- What we know most of you know about Botox is that it is a natural substance that does not harm and is used in its entirety to tighten facial wrinkles such as the forehead and around the eyes. Botox injures the nerves by relaxing, and these nerves are responsible for the muscles that cause wrinkles.
- If you are wondering how Botox is used in the stomach, we will answer to you in this article … No, but in this paragraph!
- Botox is also used on the face to injure the nerves, which in turn injure the muscles that cause wrinkles .. Also Botox is injected into the stomach to be able to reduce stomach contractions.
So why reduce stomach contractions?
- Because the stomach has more contractions, the more quickly it empties food, and thus you will feel hungry more quickly .. When Botox works to reduce stomach contractions, this food stays in the stomach for a longer period, which means that you feel full for a longer period.
- The result of what we have been explaining to you means slowing down the digestive process! And gain a lighter weight within a few weeks.
Stomach Botox candidates
- Anyone can perform this procedure, but there is a preference in this procedure for those who will appear as a result of the injection more than others, and they are known:
- People who want to lose a specific weight that is not very large, such as from 5 to 10 or even 20 kilos, to follow, in addition to the injection, a diet
- The result of Botox injections will be evident on these people more than people who have excessive obesity and need to lose 40 kilograms or more.
- It is also possible for people who have a block or what is known as a stable weight as they are not able to lose weight, but only they can increase, that these people will get a good result after the procedure.
- Also, there are people who qualify for Botox and they suffer from excessive binge eating.
- Finally, those who suffer from pain in the spine and bone pain due to heavy weight can take this procedure to get rid of the annoying pain
Before Stomach Botox
- Before the operation there are several important steps that are worth following, we will enumerate them for you:
- If you are outside Turkey and want to come to Turkey, you must consult the health advisor in the place where you will be subjected to the procedure
- You should consult a medical advisor and ask him if you are eligible to undergo the procedure
- Note: The medical advisor can give you an initial examination by phone and tell you whether you are qualified for the procedure or not .. provided that the medical advisor with whom you will deal has several years of experience exceeding 3 years in the medical field ..
- Attendance to Turkey and make an examination with the doctor.
- You must inform the doctor if you suffer from an allergy to any medicine or a specific substance / you must inform the doctor if you suffer from stomach or irritable bowel and esophagus problems.
- You must inform the doctor if you are taking any medicine or any drugs.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications a week before the injection of Botox and this is so that you can avoid bleeding during the Botox injection or to avoid any unwanted complications.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol a week before the procedure as well.
- Conducting the medical tests required by the doctor to ensure your eligibility for the operation and to make sure that you are in good health.
Stomach Botox procedure
- Conducting tests and making sure that your health is in good condition
- Entering the operating room
- Conducting anesthesia that is between semi-general and semi-local
- Some narcotic spray may be dispersed in the mouth to reduce the feeling of vomiting
- Starting the endoscopic procedure by injecting Botox needles into the stomach wall
- The doctor targets the muscles in the stomach wall and injects it with Botox, which will reduce its movement and contractions to about 50%.
- It is possible for the doctor to follow another method during the endoscopy by targeting the nerve that connects us to the stomach, which is the connection between the center of the nervous system and the stomach. This nerve is mainly responsible for giving orders to the stomach to practice contractions and Botox is what will reduce the ordering, which also means reducing contractions and Feeling full for a longer time, as we talked about in the previous paragraphs
- Gastric Botox is one of the therapeutic and cosmetic procedures that do not need a long time and it is one of the easy procedures that you do not need to fear.
- The duration of the operation ranges from 15 minutes to half an hour, and it can reach a maximum of 40 minutes
After Stomach Botox
- Botox procedure is one of the cosmetic and treatment procedures that you will need to follow the doctor’s instructions, so do not neglect the doctor’s instructions and apply them carefully until you get the desired result from the operation
- You can leave the hospital on the same day after the effects of anesthesia are completely gone, and it is preferable that you be accompanied by one of your relatives or friends when you leave the hospital
- You should follow a diet that contains fiber and protein
- As with all procedures, side effects cannot be abandoned, but side effects differ from one operation to another, whether in its type or severity.
- As for the side effects of stomach Botox, they are:
- Botox can cause problems for people who suffer from allergies, so you must make sure that they do not suffer from any allergies, regardless of the type of this allergy.
- • Botox may move to another place other than the stomach, so some unwanted problems may occur
- Note: You must test the right doctor in the right place in order to avoid any complications or any problems.
- The most important positive effect of my response, which is the desired goal of Botox injection in the stomach, is weight loss that ranges from 10 to 15 kilograms, and it can reach up to 20 kilos if a healthy diet is followed.
- You will get the graceful body that every human dreams of ..
- A fit and healthy body is what one wants in our days !!
Stomach Botox Turkey Price
- The prices vary from place to place according to the quality of the services provided to you, the reputation of the doctor and the quality of the hospital, and this is what we tell you in all our articles dedicated to you so that you can benefit and get answers to your questions and so that you can know the details of cosmetic and treatment operations honestly and objectively.
- The cost of Botox ranges from $ 1,000 to $ 1,500
- Here is the average price for stomach botox injections in Turkey
- If you have any inquiries or questions, do not hesitate to contact us on our phone numbers on the website, or you can fill out a contact request and book a free consultation that will be provided to you by one of the Turk Aesthetic team in Turkey
- We put at your service a group of medical consultants and counselors with experience in cosmetic field in multiple languages.
Stomach Botox Near Me
Turk Aesthetic is near you whenever you are looking for reasnoable stomach botox cost with good quality of service.