Vivace Treatment for removing wrinkles The reasons for the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging may vary according to the lifestyle followed, and signs may begin in the mid-forties and sometimes other times may appear early since the beginning of the twenties due to several reasons we mention:
- Not to drink enough water.
- Type of food.
- Exposure to an unhealthy polluted environment.
- Excessive sun exposure.
- Lack of vitamins from the body.
Turk Aesthetic in this article deals with the medical solution to treat wrinkles and face-lift by Vivace.
What is a Vivace Treatment?
- Vivace combines the benefits of frequency waves with the benefits of micro needles in treatment.
- The frequencies raise the internal skin temperature, stimulating the production of collagen, which is responsible for the skin’s elasticity and elasticity.
- And the frequency waves do not completely raise the skin temperature, as the device sends other waves to cool the outer surface of the skin for the purpose of moisturizing.
- In addition, the device implanted micro needles on the surface of the skin without any pain in order to reduce the chance of any bruising, bleeding or irritation to the skin after treatment.
Vivace Treatment types
- All kinds of wrinkles on both sides of the face and on the forehead.
- Double chin.
- Eyebrows droop.
- Pore tightening and skin whitening.
- Treating scars and wounds to get rid of wrinkled hands.
Vivace Device Benefits
- The use of the device avoids surgery and its risks.
- Suitable for those with minor and medium problems, unlike non-surgical alternatives, which are suitable for simple cases only.
- Short session duration to no more than thirty minutes.
- Suitable for all types of light and dark skin, unlike other laser technologies that are suitable for dark-skinned people only.
- Do not leave marks after treatment, no scars, no wounds.
- The session can be repeated after a long time lapse, thus helping to reduce the cost burden.
- Pains caused by the device are possible. Some people perform the session without the need for anesthesia.
- There is no recovery period after the operation.
Vivace face-lift session steps
- The start is by applying a topical cream to the place of treatment, which is optional because pain is possible, as we mentioned.
- After thirty minutes, the skin is cleaned of the local anesthetic cream.
- Vivace device settings are adjusted according to the place to be treated.
- The device sheds light on the damaged area, and the length of treatment varies according to the degree of severity of wrinkles and their location on the face.
- Cleans the face again, apply a moisturizing cream and the session ends.
- The patient can leave the medical center immediately upon the completion of the session.
- The results begin to appear after a week or ten days after the collagen produced by the cells under the influence of the Vivace apparatus.
- Wrinkles disappear gradually over time, and the patient may suffice two sessions of treatment according to the severity of the degree of wrinkles. Generally, the patient requires four sessions at the latest.
- When adhering to safe treatment protocols by an experienced and well-known doctor, do not expect any complications or annoying effects.
- This does not mean that inferred from a skilled doctor is through high price, but rather through friends, acquaintances and medical forums on the internet.
- Be wary of cheap medical centers because the indication for them may have serious consequences.
- It should be noted that the most prominent complication resulting from the Vivace device is a slight redness that goes away after two days of operation.
Vivace Treatment Cost
- It varies depending on the medical center and the condition to be treated.
- The cost of a single session starts from $ 150 and reaches $ 500 sometimes, knowing that the number of sessions required ranges from two to four sessions.