Tummy Tuck in Istanbul Turkey (Abdominoplasty)
Tummy Tuck is a cosmetic surgery that in most cases aims to remove fat and excess skin and to pull the flaccid muscles to give a flat, tight belly.
Many of us dream of having a flat stomach with prominent six-pack abs. To make this dream come true we exercise and do weight control and diet.
Unfortunately, these methods are not sufficient to get the desired results in some cases of severe sagging, especially the people with obesity.
Even normal or medium weighted people may have abdominal skin sagging and would want to undergo tummy tuck surgery.
Saggy abdominal skin Causes
- Genetics factor.
- Previous surgeries.
- Major weight changes.
Who is a good candidate for Tummy Tuck surgery in Istanbul Turkey?
You can undergo a tummy tuck surgery in Turkey if:
- You are healthy and your weight is stable.
- Have reasonable expectations.
- The flaccid belly shape causes you discomfort.
Tummy tuck surgery is like other cosmetic procedures preferred to be done for the patient true desire and not to satisfy someone else or for wanting to look like a celebrity.
After Tummy tuck surgery in Turkey Istanbul
In the first days after surgery, bandages will be applied to the treated area. Doctors recommend the patient to wear a tight corset to apply pressure on the bruises, reduce swelling and help a fast healing.
A small drainage tube can be placed temporarily under the skin to remove excess blood or fluid that may build up.
You will be given instructions by the surgeon that include:
- Tummy Tuck surgery aftercare.
- Surgery Medications that help during the recovery period and prevent disorders and complications.
- Specific instructions to take care of your surgical site or your general health.
When do Abdominoplasty results begin to appear?
Tummy tuck surgery results may be unclear at first due to swelling and bruising and inability to stand upright until the internal healing process is complete.
Within a week or two, you will be able to stand normally without any problems.
You will get a tight, flat and attractive belly to fit your body’s agility.
How is tummy tuck surgery performed (steps) in Turkey Istanbul?
Abdominoplasty consists of the following steps and stages:
Anaesthesia Medications are applied during surgery. Methods include intravenous anaesthesia and general anaesthesia. Your doctor will choose the best for you.
- A horizontal incision is made in the area between the lower part of the abdomen and navel.
- The shape and length of the incision are made depending on the amount of excess skin that will be removed. After removing the loose skin, the weak and distal abdominal muscles are reshaped.
- Sometimes a second incision around the navel may be required to remove the excess skin of the upper abdominal section.
- The surgeon pulls down the upper abdominal skin, removes the excess skin and the remaining skin is tightened by a cosmetic stitch.
- The doctor creates a new circular hole as a new navel in the tightened skin due to the navel location change.
Closing the surgical incision
The incision is closed by a sub-cuticular stitch or skin glue (tissue adhesive) special for cosmetic surgeries.
Tummy Tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty) cost in Turkey
The cost of Tummy tuck surgery can vary widely within and outside Turkey. The procedure includes:
- Operating room preparation.
- Other related expenses.
- In addition to the medical staff salaries, which depends on the plastic surgeon expertise and preference.
- The hospital services quality.
A success story of Tummy Tuck Surgery in Turkey Istanbul Turk Aesthetic Center
Here is one of the videos that explain our Saudi Arabian patient’s story after tummy tuck surgery and the loss of approximately 45 kg after a diet, exercise and severe flaccid skin.
Additional services for our patients in Turk Aesthetic center
Turk Aesthetic provides additional services within the total cost of the surgery, including:
- Plastic surgeon examination.
- The required tests before the surgery.
- Provide the necessary medication after the operation.
- The Follow-ups after the surgery until the results appear.
The importance of choosing the right hospital and the surgeon is not less important than the surgery price. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a qualified and experienced doctor. Contact Us.