Thigh Reduction in Turkey
Thigh reduction in Turkey resorted to by those who suffer from obesity in the thighs area to stick together and then contact with them when moving or walking, and thus excess sweating and darkening in the thigh region.
In addition to the problem of cellulite formation, which distorts the shape of the thighs, which requires an appropriate solution to get rid of this problem.
Turk Static talks about the details of the slimming process, and everything related to this topic in the following lines.
Thigh slimming process
When fat accumulates for genetic reasons, the body tends to store fat in the thighs, which makes it difficult to get rid of by using simple methods such as exercise and food regulation because these solutions require time and effort with long results that may appear in other areas of the body, not the thighs.
The thighs appear inconsistent with the shape of the body, which slims and loses weight, while the thighs retain their unwanted shape.
Some may use topical creams that do not bring any benefit, but only expose those who use them to an expense.
So slimming thighs is the ideal solution to get rid of obesity.
The goal of slimming thighs
- Reducing the amount of fat accumulated in the thighs.
- Tighten the skin and give it a healthy appearance.
- Types of slimming thighs
- The laser to slim the thighs.
It is worth noting that most of the thighs slimming process seeks to be from the inner region because it is the most sensitive area and subject to friction in conjunction with the slimming of the knees because obesity also extends to them as a result of a lack of fat in one place and focus in another place.
Steps for thigh reduction
- During the procedure, local or general anesthesia for the entire body is performed according to the doctor’s recommendation. However, local anesthesia is preferred for the possibility of controlling patient movement.
- An incision is made in the thighs to enter a microscopic tube through which excess fat is aspirated.
- It is preferable that the incision be in the pubic area, in order to make it easier to hide it in clothes.
- Fat can be dissolved by laser or ultrasound.
- After that, the skin is tightened in the area from which liposuction has been extracted.
- Finally, the surgical incision closes and the patient’s recovery phase begins.
The risks of thigh reduction
- The procedure involves risks related to anesthesia, bleeding, and difficulty wound healing.
- Fat necrosis of the thighs and tissue inflammation.
- The scars.
- Nerves were damaged, feeling numbness and permanent numbness in the thighs.
- Chronic pain persists for long periods.
- The possibility of the operation failing and the need to repeat it.
- Healthy nutrition.
- Drink water to moisturize the skin.
- Avoid soda and sugars.
- Adequate sleep and light exercise.
Celebrities underwent thigh slimming
- Kim Kardashian.
- Monica Marvis.
- Britney Spears.
The cost of thigh reduction process in Turkey
- The cost of the procedure varies according to its type, as laser slimming differs from liposuction.
- The process also coincides with other operations such as slimming the abdomen or buttocks that the patient may wish to perform as a complement to cosmetology.
- It is considered that a decrease in the cost may be indirectly offset by an increase.
- A surgeon with moderate experience may cost the patient a lot as a result of a medical error.
- Generally, the cost of the thigh slimming process ranges from 3500 to 4500 dollars according to several criteria.
- The cost is not included in the health insurance because it is a plastic surgery.