Thigh lift in Turkey is a cosmetic procedure that aims to remove fat or sag in the thighs area, specifically in the inner part of the thighs.
The process is not only aimed at slimming, but the person may resort to liposuction and rid the thighs of sagging in order to appear more slender.
But if the skin loses its elasticity, the best way to treat it is surgery.
Causes of sagging thighs
- Genetic causes lead to the accumulation of fat in the thighs.
- Obesity and weight loss lead to sagging skin.
- Loss of elasticity in the skin due to poor health and habits.
- Body hormones change as a result of pregnancy and childbirth.
Types of thigh lift
- Lift the thighs from the inner side in the event that the fat is concentrated in the first third of the thighs.
- The process of tightening the thighs vertically when sagging the skin in a circular way to the knees.
- Lift the thighs with the butt.
- Full tummy tuck that includes the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
No matter the different types of thigh lifting process, but they all share the same steps, which are:
- Full or partial anesthesia, according to the area of skin flabby, when full tummy tuck, for example, the doctor resort to total anesthesia.
- The surgical incision also varies depending on the size of the sag.
- Get rid of fat and flabby and tighten the skin by cutting.
- Closing the surgical incision cosmetically.
Complications of surgery
- Every surgical operation means the intervention of total anesthesia sometimes, therefore, attention must be paid by the owners of problems of heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes.
- Bacterial infection.
- Scars that may require other plastic surgeries to repair in the event of wound healing or not tightening of the thighs.
- Of course, choosing the doctor plays the biggest role in avoiding such risks.
Criteria for selecting the right doctor for a thigh lift
You can get some useful information about choosing a doctor through the Internet or some friends and acquaintances. When selecting a doctor, the person must investigate the following points:
- Is the doctor a certified surgeon?
- Medical history of the doctor.
- The medical center and its reputation.
- The physician has specialization and practical experience.
- The success rate of the process and the results.
- The recovery period and the prohibitions to pay attention to.
Thigh lift without surgery
Thighs can be tightened and sagging removed without surgery by using laser beams.
This method is useful for simple and medium-degree flabby skin cases only and has relatively temporary results, but one of its advantages is that it does not require anesthesia and there are no significant risks compared to the surgical procedure.
There are many devices used to dissolve fat and remove flabs, the most important of which is the Accent device used in many cosmetic clinics, which is famous for its amazing and rapid results and its superior ability to remove fat at a rate of only 3 sessions.
It should be noted that the use of laser technology to dissolve fat is related to several things, the most important of which are:
- Skin color, the device and results may differ according to the skin color.
- The number of sessions, which is associated with the degree of fat accumulation, some require only two sessions, and another may need five sessions.
- The cost of the session varies from laser to another.
- One session takes about thirty minutes and does not require anesthesia.
- The person is required to wash before going to the session.
- Before the beginning, the doctor sterilizes the skin well and gives a special laser-proof glasses.
- The patient relaxes in a chair or bed, and the doctor begins the session.
As we mentioned, there are no risks to the laser session, as it is low cost compared to surgery, and one of its main advantages is suiting all the areas of the body, not just the thighs. As for the negatives, the results are not permanent, and their survival is related to the dietary method followed by the post-operative patient.
Finally, to request the cost of the thigh lifting process, whether it is a single laser session or thigh lift surgically, you can contact our team through the link.