Thigh lift in Turkey Do you see a woman and wish for a graceful body, thin legs and thighs in harmony with your body?
Do you dream of wearing short dresses without being ashamed of your chubby thighs? In this article, we will talk about a thigh lift and everything you need to know.
What is a thigh lift?
It is a plastic surgery to remove the sagging fat in the thighs area, especially the inner area of the thighs.
The operation aims at slimming, liposuction, and getting rid of sagging, so that the thighs appear in a coordinated fashion.
Thigh Lift in Turkey – Video
Sagging thighs Reasons
Genetic causes lead to the accumulation of fat in the thighs.
Excess weight, obesity and sudden weight loss leads to sagging skin.
Due to bad habits and aging, the skin loses its elasticity.
Due to pregnancy and hormonal changes, the skin becomes flabby and dry.
Thigh Lift Types in Turkey
- Lift the inner side if the fat is concentrated in the first third of the thighs.
- The thigh lift is vertical if the skin is in a circular motion up to the knees.
- There is also a thigh lift with the buttocks
- And a full tummy tuck, which includes the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
Thigh lift process steps
Partial or complete anesthesia is given depending on the area of sagging in the skin.
And surgical tightening varies according to the size of the sag.
Fat and sagging are eliminated by cutting and tightening the skin, after which the incision is closed cosmetically.
Thigh lift procedure complications
- Of course, as all surgeries use general anesthesia sometimes, therefore, doctors should pay attention to those who have heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes problems.
- And the transmission of bacterial infection in centers that do not care about sterilization and the use of sanitary and sterile medical tools.
- Scars may occur that require other plastic surgery repair when the wounds are not healing and the tension in the thighs is uneven.
- It is important when choosing a doctor to make sure of the doctor’s experience, skill and reputation to avoid any problem and complications.
What are the criteria for selecting the right doctor for a thigh lift?
Before performing any operation, information must be obtained regarding selecting a doctor, information must be obtained through the Internet or some friends and acquaintances, and the following points should be asked:
- Is a surgeon certified and trusted.
- The doctor’s medical history and the experience he has.
- The question about the medical center and its reputation.
- About the success rate of the operation and the results.
- About the recovery period and the prohibitions that you should pay attention to.
Lifting without surgery
- Lasers can used without surgery to tighten the thighs and remove sagging.
- This method is useful in cases of mild and moderate skin sagging only and its results are temporary, but its advantages are that it does not require anesthesia and has no risks compared to the surgical procedure.
- Devices that used to dissolve fat and remove wrinkles are the used Accent device and it is famous for its amazing and fast results and its ability to remove fat at a rate of only 3 sessions.
- As for the number of sessions, some need only two sessions, and others need five sessions.
- One session takes about thirty minutes and does not require anesthesia
- The person should wash the area before going for the session.
- Before the start, the doctor sterilizes the skin well and gives special glasses to protect against the laser radiation, and then the patient relaxes on a chair or bed so that the doctor begins the session.
- Regarding the risks, there are no risks for the laser session, and it is of a low cost in relation to the surgery and its advantages are that it fits all areas of the body not the thighs only, while its disadvantages are temporary and not permanent results and its continuity relate to the diet and diet pattern of the patient after the operation.
Thigh lift cost in Turkey
The duration of the operation is 3 – 4 hours, and staying in the center for one night after the operation
the results appear immediately after returning to daily activity a week after the operation.
As for the approximate cost, it is about $ 2000 per area. You can visit YouTube via the link for more information.