Rhinoplasty procedure in Turkey, in these days, plastic surgery is often heard about, join us to get to know one of the most important and most performed procedures, which is Rhinoplasty or nose job as we will answer the most important questions in the following regard.
What is Rhinoplasty procedure
- Rhinoplasty is one of the most common procedures among people because the nose appearance effects the overall face look. We must first explain the nose parts so that we can understand exactly what we need to do or rather to know what the doctor needs to do to get a beautiful nose that fits the face.
- The most important thing to know about our nose is that the nose consists of an external part, which is the visible part of the nose that is in the center of the face, this part consists of the upper part (the bone part), the lower part (the cartilage) and the nasal barrier, which consists of the cartilage part and the bone part and the nasal cavity that is the beginning of the respiratory system.
- Regarding the above Rhinoplasty surgery has two main goals:
- Cosmetic goal: to improve the external nose appearance.
- The second is a functional goal: to improve the breathing process.
- We choose Rhinoplasty to repair defects in the nose that may be caused by birth defects or to fix nose deformation or a broken nose that was caused by a certain accident, we perform it also in case of uneven nostrils (one nostril larger than the other) or in case of a nasal septum deviation.
Why do we perform rhinoplasty in Turkey?
- Fix the nostrils narrowing or expansion.
- Reduce the size of the nose.
- Nose asymmetry correction.
- Fix nasal septum deviation.
Rhinoplasty procedure steps in Turkey
Rhinoplasty surgery has many methods that vary according to the type of Rhinoplasty:
- Orthopedic Rhinoplasty: it is performed to fix the nasal bones.
- Nasal cartilage: it is performed to fix the nasal cartilage, it is considered as the most important surgery because it requires experience and accuracy, in this surgery, the doctor gives the final shape to the nose.
- Septoplasty: It is done to correct the nasal septum deviation by adjusting the septum because it is essential for changing the outer shape of the nose.
- Compensatory surgery: It is done by adding natural or artificial cartilage or bone parts to compensate for the deficiency in some parts of the nose caused by a certain accident.
- Each surgery begins with general anesthesia and lasts for 1-2 hours.
In which cases Rhinoplasty cannot be performed?
There are cases where this surgery cannot be performed at all.
Like young female children under the age of 15 years and male children under 17 years.
In the case of chronic diseases like hemophilia.
Chronic inflammation in the nose, which may be transmitted to the tissues and the nose cartilage when the surgery is done.
In the case of patient Inadmissibility for the surgery idea and how long it would take to get the best results.
- It is certain that any surgical operation has its side effects, the level of these effects may vary depending on the patient’s aftercare and full commitment to the doctor’s instructions.
- Light nosebleed within 24 hours of surgery.
- Swelling around the eyes that disappear within the first week or 10 days of surgery.
- Temporary nasal obstruction caused by swollen nasal tissue.
- Not getting the desired nose form, which depends on the doctor experience and skill.
The Instructions that must be followed by the patient after a nose job:
The patient must comply completely with the doctor’s instructions in order to get the best results. The most important of these instructions is to maintain the plastic splint that was placed by the doctor in order to reduce the swelling, the patient must commit to putting bags of snow on the nose and face during 24 hours after the procedure to reduce the swelling, and periodically go to the doctor to tell him details about the symptoms that may occur after the surgery.
Doctor tips for the best results
- The most important step to get a successful Rhinoplasty is that the doctor must be certain about whether a patient needs a Rhinoplasty or not and whether if this surgery will get both the patient and the doctor the desired results. If the patient is not convinced with the expected results the surgeon should not perform the procedure.
- In short, the patient’s psychological preparation like informing him all about the expectations and the results that may he get is the essential step in a nose job surgery.
Where should I go for Rhinoplasty procedure in Turkey?
- In any surgical procedure one of the most important steps that should be taken by the person who is seeking the best results, is making the right decision about the hospitals that will provide him the requested expertise and doctors.
- Make sure that you do not fall into the unprofessional hospital’s hands that all they care about is the profit.
- So we advise you to go to the hospitals that have experts and rhinoplasty specialized doctors and surgeons who have proved through their many operations and experiences that they are the best in the world in the field of cosmetics and they nowadays need no introduction.