Rhinoplasty Procedure In Istanbul is one of the most common types of plastic surgery.
- It aims to reshape the nose in a way that suits the face and its features or to fix some of the breathing problems suffered by some people.
- Rhinoplasty is not only to reduce the nose’s size, improve its appearance, but it is also done to treat health problems suffered by some people such as rhino-sinusitis and deviated septum.
- It can be performed to restore the nose as a result of a congenital deformity, or due to an accident, which caused a broken nose bone.
- Rhinoplasty can be also performed for medical reasons, not only for cosmetic reasons. It can be done to improve breathing problems in addition to change the size of the nose (cosmetic reasons).
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Procedure duration||2-3 Hours|
|Procedure aim||Re-shaping nose to increase harmony, treating breathe problems|
|Continuity of results||Life Time|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||2000 USD|
Rhinoplasty Procedure In Istanbul – Video
Before and After
Rhinoplasty Procedure In Istanbul – FAQ
By the advanced used equipment and the high experience of our plastic surgeons in Turkey, Rhinoplasty has become very easy and painless.
The patient will be anesthetized using local anesthesia or general anesthesia, so the surgery will not be painful in both cases.
The patient feels very simple pain in the splints removing process.
Most of the statistics that we collected from the patients who had a Rhinoplasty indicate that their breathing abilities become better than before the surgery.
Lastly, Rhinoplasty’s cost in Turkey is affordable and suitable for many community levels.
In Turkey, our plastic surgeons are considered among most skilled doctors who are highly qualified and experienced in the field of plastic surgery.
Therefore, we are ready in Turkey to meet all medical needs for Arab and foreign patients from all over the world with free medical consultation service.
plastic surgeons in Turkey are characterized by having a high experience and excellence in the field of surgery and cosmetology, the doctor and medical team are keen to give the patient a beautiful natural appearance.
- It can be performed for people who are 18 years old and above, plastic surgeries are not recommended to be done before this age.
- People who have psychological problems and lack of self-confidence due to the shape of their nose.
- Knowledgeable people who have a prior idea of rhinoplasty and have expectations for post-operative results.
- For adults who their facial growth is complete.
- People who have good health and do not have any diseases.
First, you have to visit the specialist doctor to give the required medical advice and check your psychological and health status.
If you are ready for rhinoplasty, the doctor will check your face and jaw then he/she will determine the shape of the nose and draw it.
Rhinoplasty Procedure In Istanbul (Before process)
If you are a smoker, the surgeon will ask you to stop smoking and abstain from taking any kind of anticoagulant, like aspirin, this is 7 days before the surgery to prevent any side effects during Rhinoplasty.
A week before the surgery, your doctor will order some tests to ensure that you are not suffering from any disease and you are ready for Rhinoplasty.
One day before Rhinoplasty
The patient should not eat or drink before 8 hours of Rhinoplasty or as the doctor recommends.
The day of Rhinoplasty
In the operation’s day, when you go to the hospital, it is not allowed to apply any kind of cosmetic products.
One day before, it will be arranged to pick you up from your hotel to the hospital and vice versa.
You should have a companion with you during your visit to Turkey and during the operation to avoid any emergency status or health complications.
Rhinoplasty Procedure In Istanbul (During process)
In the operating room, the patient will be anesthetized by local anesthesia or general anesthesia, then the surgeon will make hidden surgical incisions to be able to reach the nose bone and the cartilages, which support the nose.
After that, some cartilages and nose bones will be removed, or some tissues will be added to reach the best results required by any patient.
When the reshaping process or so-called bone and cartilage sculpting is finished, the surgeon closes the incisions, returns the tissues then he/she returns the skin to cover the nose bone to get the new shape of the nose.
The surgeon will put a splint outside the patient’s nose and cotton pads inside it to support the new shape of the nose.
The patient does not need to stay in the hospital unless he/she wants to stay to ensure his/her health status.
The anesthesia that is used in Rhinoplasty might be local or general according to the doctor’s advice or the patient’s desire.
One day after the surgery
The surgeon will put a splint outside the nose for 5 days at least to support the new shape and avoid any relapse.
After the first day, the face will start to swell, which is an expected side effect of the surgery.
One week after rhinoplasty, the nose splint will be removed while the patient can go back to normal life.
After 30 days
- Mucus secretion should be avoided for 20 days after Rhinoplasty.
- Wearing glasses is forbidden to avoid any pressure on the nose bone.
- Staying away from smoking to avoid any scars on the face.
- Stop taking any kind of anticoagulant, like aspirin one month before Rhinoplasty and one month after it.
Patients who have thin and smooth skin might heal faster than others and swellings do not appear clearly on their faces, but the expected period for the swelling to disappear and to get the final form is about six months while the final results take usually between 6 to 12 months.
The expected side effects after rhinoplasty
- Mild nose bleeding might occur.
- Some holes might appear in the septum.
- Skin problems or spots appearance.
- Infections and skin suppuration might occur.
- Breathing difficulty and stuffy nose.
- Some complications caused by anesthesia may happen.