Rhinoplasty in Turkey also called nose job is one of the most important popular procedures in our time, it is sometimes called nose job.
Turkey is the main destination for many people who intend to undergo plastic surgeries and hair transplant or other cosmetic procedures such as:
- Chemical peel.
- Fat injection.
Many people resort to rhinoplasty or nose reshaping surgery. Its primary purpose is to improve the face shape or to improve birth defects or the like.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey is sometimes performed to correct and improve breathing problems.
Sometimes both types of procedures are performed, such as deviated septum correction and breathing correction procedure.
such operations have a double goal, which are fixing breathing problems and improving the general look of the nose.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job – Nose Surgery)
- Turk Aesthetic provides you with the most prestigious and specialized hospitals in the field of hair transplant and cosmetic surgery in general.
- The doctors are characterized by their expertise in their fields in addition to their specialties.
- Rhinoplasty is performed with high experience and positive results of many operations, which is performed constantly using the latest techniques to achieve the goals, which are:
- Performing the procedure without any complications.
- The patient reaches his goal by having the desired nose shape and getting rid of the negative psychological effect of the old nose.
- Turk Aesthetic constantly provides services in the following multi operations fields:
- Natural hair transplant.
- And many other cosmetic fields.
- What characterizes Turk Aesthetic is the expertise and accuracy in the work, which is necessary for any cosmetic procedure success.
- Whether in Turkey or elsewhere, it is very important for the medical team to have considerable experience as well as scientific degrees.
- It is very important for the doctors and the medical team to have the necessary expertise, and the hospital must contain the latest technologies necessary for any operation.
- A person who intends to undergo one of the cosmetic operations whether in Turkey or abroad, should also learn about all the procedure details.
- Before undergoing a rhinoplasty, the patient must know all the details of the operation, its side effects, and cost, in addition to the hospital and the doctors’ practical experience.
Who are the right candidates for rhinoplasty in Turkey?
We will tell you who can undergo nose surgery in Turkey:
- Any person over 19 years of age who has an unwanted nose shape or is unhappy with the look of his nose and does not have any medical problems or any other diseases such as diabetes,emorrhagic disease, blood clotting disorder, heart disease or high blood pressure.
- The person who intends to undergo plastic surgery should be aware of the logical results that he will have and should not expect unrealistic or imaginary results.
- The patient should be in a good health.
- The medical advisor and the medical team will provide you with the necessary instructions, which you must do before and after rhinoplasty in Turkey.
Before rhinoplasty in Turkey
30 Days before procedure
Smoking should be decreased as much as possible, blood thinners such as aspirin should be avoided before rhinoplasty and all types of surgery in general.
7 days before
The doctor and the medical team make some measures to be followed before a nose job in Turkey.
A day before
You must follow the instructions given by the doctors.
Wear comfortable clothes, and do not eat or drink anything starting from 12 .pm a night before surgery.
the day of the operation
Do not use any cosmetics on the face, it is preferable to take a bath before coming to the hospital.
We will contact you to come to the hospital on time to avoid being late.
After nose surgery, it is preferable to have someone with you to help you with the necessary things, especially on the first and second days in case side effects or anything else happens, and help you with food and give you pain killer if necessary.
Rhinoplasty (the Surgery) stages
- Surgical incisions are made in hidden places in order to see bones, cartilage and the parts that need to be corrected.
- The doctor starts working as agreed, and according to the condition and shape of the nose.
- The procedure is done either by removing or filing a bone or cartilage or by adding a specific part or tissue.
- All of this is done depending on the shape of the nose and the desired results of the rhinoplasty procedure.
- After the appropriate desired adjustments are done and after the cartilage or bone is carved properly, the doctor returns the skin to the way it was to cover the cartilage and bones that will form the new nose.
- After rhinoplasty or nose surgery, external and internal splint with other fillings is placed for 5 to 7 days to maintain the new shape of the nose.
- Nose surgery in Turk Aesthetic center in Turkey does not require hospitalization unless the patient asks for it, on the following day of the surgery, the patient can return to the hotel for rest.
- The person can undergo both general and local anesthesia, depending on the person’s situation, his health status and according to his opinion, whether he prefers local or general anesthesia.
After rhinoplasty in Turkey
The day after the surgery
At the end of rhinoplasty in Turkey, a small splint is placed inside the nose for 5 to 7 days to support the new nose shape and maintain it.
You may see swellings around the nose area on the first day, there is no need to worry about it because it will disappear within a few days.
After 6 days
The doctor removes the splint from the inside of the nose and after that most people return to their normal lives.
After 30 days
- Avoid catching the flu or cold after the surgery, to avoid a runny nose as much as possible.
- Avoid blowing the nose and squeezing it.
- Do not wear glasses during the first period after surgery.
- It is preferred not to smoke.
- Do not take aspirin and blood thinners for 20 to 30 days after nose surgery in Turkey.
After a period of about five to six months, the nose gets its final shape, and skin swelling disappears.
In some cases, some of the following things may occur after rhinoplasty:
- Damage or a hole in the septum of the nose
- Skin problems or skin allergy
- Accompanied infections
- Nasal canal obstruction.
- Temporary swelling due to anesthesia.
Rhinoplasty surgery is very simple, it can be performed with general and local anaesthesia and the pain resulting from this procedure is very slight.
In some cases, the pain is very minor during the removal of the splint.
Most patients reported breathing improvement after rhinoplasty.
After 15 days the changes will become apparent in the nose shape.
There will be some slight swelling and a slight change in skin texture that disappears completely in 6 to 10 months.