Rhinoplasty in Turkey 2020 has become a very simple process in our present world. With the development of medicine, the process of rhinoplasty has become one of the operations that you do not need to be afraid of its results, but as a whole, you have to make sure of several important things:
- The reputation of the medical center.
- The name of the doctor and the extent of his experience in his field, provided that his experience exceeds 10 years.
- And requesting pictures before and after the doctor’s work.
The nose process is not only done for aesthetic reasons, but it can also be done for pathological reasons.
One of the most important reasons for rhinoplasty in Turkey 2020
- Shortness of breath, which is due to a mistake in the form of the internal structure of the nose
- Contrast the measurements of the holes in the nose
- Nasal fractures
- Nose tilting or warp of bone
- Reducing or enlarging the nose
Generally, rhinoplasty is one of the most famous operation in turkey after hair transplants.
What is the required age and who are eligible?
As for age, if the reason for the procedure is cosmetic only, you should wait for the entire face and nose to grow completely
But if there is an urgent medical reason that can be done at any age, even those of a young age.
Who can do it?
All of persons that do not suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart and blood diseases.
People who have complete the facial growth.
What to do after the operation?
- First, the doctor’s instructions must be followed carefully to ensure that the desired result is obtained and that there are no complications.
- Must regularly take the medications prescribed by the doctor.
- Staying in touch with the doctor to inform them of any problem or to monitor your condition.
- After 6 days, the filling inside the nose should be removed.
- Remove bandages that absorb blood bleeding after the procedure.
Before and after rhinoplasty in Turkey 2020
Like every process, you need a little patience and time to get the final result compared to before and after the operation, as the initial results it starts to appear directly, and during the first days and after the side effects are over, the results appear better.
The end result usually takes from 6 months to a full year sometimes to get rid of the effects of the operation and crises, and the nose appears more naturally.
Of course, you should inquire about several things, the most important are:
Knowing the DOS and Don’t during the hospitalization period.
Find out when you can return to your usual activities.
Medicines allowed to be used after the operation.
Knowing when to breathe normally after the procedure.
Minor bleeding usually does not occur for a long time, but in case of a prolonged bleeding, the doctor must be informed.
Among the most important negative effects that occur are:
Cyanosis occurs around and under the eyes.
These effects are very natural as a result of rhinoplasty and need from one week to 10 days to be permanently removed.
Shortness of breath in the first period after the operation.
There is mild pain that occurs, but it goes away using the painkiller prescribed by your doctor, as you feel a slight numbness in the nose as a result of the anesthesia used in the process.
The cost of rhinoplasty in Turkey 2020
The cost of rhinoplasty cannot be determined in Turkey because it varies from person to person, depending on the case also.
Also the cost varies from place to place due to the name of the hospital, the medical center, and the experience of the doctor. It is worth noting that the average cost is around 2000-3000 USD. Or more in cases of advanced or reconfigured operations.