Liposuction in Turkey 2020 is one of the most popular operations after hair transplantation. An enormous number of people tend to aspirate the accumulated fats throughout the body, especially in the abdomen, in order to get rid of the irritating fats that form a disturbing appearance.
Liposuction Techniques in Turkey 2020
Liposuction can be done in two ways, either by laser or by a vaser in addition to the traditional method of liposuction.
It breaks down fats and then suction it out of the body. However, the laser is used for cases with quantities of accumulated fat in certain areas from which 4 liters are extracted per session.
It sends ultrasound waves, which makes them capable of melting fats, as a laser is not considered a complete surgery, and the doctor will not need to cut and stitch. VASER is used for cases with small amounts of fat and medium quantities. 1.5 liters to 3 liters of fat can be extracted.
Both laser and laser technologies help relatively tighten the skin compared to normal suction and are not sufficient in cases of large amounts of fat and large sagging cases where the two techniques become an urgent need for surgical tightening in this case.
Who can perform liposuction in Turkey?
- Everyone with accumulated fat.
- He who has good health.
- Be fully aware of the outcome of the process and reasonably imagine the result.
- People who have slight weight gain or have accumulated fat in specific areas of the body.
Steps for liposuction in Istanbul Turkey
Thirty days ago
- Refrain from blood thinners, and vitamins such as vitamin e also should be stopped.
- Stopping alcohol, smoking and hookah completely.
A week ago
Conduct blood tests to make sure there is no healthy aunt that prevents you from performing liposuction, such as heart disease, pressure, diabetes and other chronic diseases.
The day before the operation
Refrain from food and drink at midnight and come a little early, to ensure that there is no delay.
During the process
The patient is sedated with general anesthesia or a mid-anesthesia called sedation:
After the doctor’s anesthesia, a small incision occurs, and a tube is placed inside the area that the patient wants to be suction in and has a size of 1 cm.
Through this tube, the doctor places fluids that are tasked with dissolving fat, after which the stage of liposuction and excretion from the body begins through the same place
A day after the operation
It is possible that some bruising and swelling occur after the operation, so do not worry because it is a natural effect after the operation.
After a whole week
The patient comes to the review to check on the success of the operation and the health of the patient. The doctor also gives important instructions to the patient to follow. After the first week, you can leave Turkey.
After a month
The skin returns to the normal case, and the bruises and tumors that occurred after the operation are gone.
What are the side effects of liposuction in Turkey?
Dehydration, but temporary, due to the loss of a large amount of fluid.
Infections can happen, regardless.
The feeling of partial anesthesia after the operation in some areas of the body.
When can you get the results?
You can get the results at the end of the first month after the operation, but the expected and desired result appears after 6 or 7 months after the end of the process.
Will the wound after suction be large?
Absolutely not, the wound after the liposuction process is only the place of inserting the tube that we talked about previously and which does not exceed 1 cm.
How do you choose the right place to perform liposuction in Turkey 2020?
The liposuction process is not just a simple process that you can perform in any hospital with any doctor. There are important things that you should ask about:
- The reputation of the medical center.
- The evaluation of the hospital in Turkey, which will be performed liposuction.
- Doctor’s experience, which must exceed 15 years.
- take a look at pictures before and after operations that the doctor previously performed.
- Ensure that the hospital and equipment are clean and sterilized.
As Turk Aesthetic, we offer you the best services in Turkey
- The doctor has more than 15 years experience in his field.
- The results that our patients receive are always satisfactory to them.
- The hospital is a famous and well-known hospital in Turkey and Istanbul and it is one of the most important hospitals here.
- We provide accommodation service for our patients in upscale hotels in case of need.
- Credibility in our dealings with our clients.
What is the cost of liposuction in Turkey Istanbul 2020?
It is not possible to determine a specific cost for liposuction, because the conditions are different from each other, there are cases that need to be tightened after the liposuction process, and the cost varies if it is full body or for a specific area of the body.
The cost of liposuction Turkey does not exceed 3000 dollars only in cases that need to tighten the skin after liposuction.
To get the detailed cost from Turk Aesthetic, you can contact our team via email or phone number.
Note: Turk Aesthetic offers a consultation over the phone by sending pictures of the body and details about weight, height and health status.