Laser Liposuction in Turkey is one of the most important solutions for getting rid of obesity and fats. In this article, we will talk about the details of this topic.
How’s laser session performed in Turkey for liposuction?
- Simply after removing the fat from the areas to be treated, the laser is used to break up the remaining fats, whether they are visible in the abdomen, stomach, thigh and buttocks, which are called stubborn fats that cannot respond to any traditional procedure such as exercise and so on.
- Lasers do not slim, but only sculpt after liposuction, and Vaser can also be performed as another option for sculpting.
- After the laser session is completed, a skin tightening can be performed.
Laser Liposuction in Turkey (Video)
- The laser session is safe and does not cause tissue damage
- The recovery period is short and can only be determined by identifying the place to be treated
- There are no scars or side effects after the operation, because the holes are delicate and heal quickly
- Laser liposuction is not suitable for a group of people, including:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- A patient with sclerosis or cancer
- Heart patients, especially those who use a pacemaker
- Who has recently undergone surgery
Tips before Laser Liposuction
- Stop taking blood thinners such as aspirin
- Excessive fluids
- Stop eating 7 hours before the operation
- After the operation, a corset should be used to put pressure on the treated area, because it speeds up healing
- There are no side effects after the operation, except for a feeling of numbness at the site of the treatment with some minor bruises that disappear after 10 days
- In the event that the pain is intolerable, some painkillers can be taken in the medicine bag
Cost of Laser Liposuction in Turkey
Cost of Laser Liposuction in Turkey is determined according to each case separately according to the areas that will be treated and includes blood analysis, hospitalization, in addition to transportation with the medicine bag as a complete package