Injection of KYBELLA in Turkey A full chin isn’t a reflection of obesity.
And when some people misunderstand the problem, treatment is not appropriate, such as dieting and eating relief.
There’s a much simpler, less expensive, less expensive solution, and it’s the title of our article, which we’ll talk about more in the next few lines.
What is the injection of KYBELLA
- The body secretes in the nature of its composition the substance KYBELLA and its specific function is to melt fat and get rid of excess grease.
- With the development of medicine and the discovery of this substance is injected into the chin in order to dissolve excess grease and get rid of the disturbing form that suggests others are obese and without the need to resort to surgery and its complications.
- kybella is then released from the body through urination and sweating.
Injection of KYBELLA in Turkey – Video
Double Chin reasons
- One of the causes of double chin is obesity andoverweight.
- Despite the weakness of the body, the double chin may appear in some and is caused by heredity.
- Sudden weight loss and sagging skin is one of the causes of a fullchin.
Kybella Vs Liposuction
The aim of both measures is to get rid of fat, but there are differences between them:
- Liposuction can’t be done without the need for surgery.
- There are some follow-ups to surgical intervention such as the need for anesthesia, bleeding and wound healing, and there may be some postoperative medical complications such as inflammation or scars.
- The injection of kybella is safer and less complicated.
- Liposuction is recognized as a procedure and solution by health, but kybella is not recognized and authenticated yet.
FAQ – Injection of KYBELLA in Turkey
Yes, it is preferable to take an allergy test because the artificial kybella may be sensitive to some after injection.
Yes, it is considered a security, but if there is any health problem such as difficulty breathing or a problem with the glands, you should recover from it before injection.
There is no need for anesthesia, the injection does not cause pain unless the patient prefers it, so that’s fine.
Depending on the size of the problem, the patient may need two sessions with a time interval of one or 45 days.
The doctor determines the place to be treated by a line and points in the center of a medical pen and determines the amount of injections intended in millimeters
Only about 20 minutes.
Fat treatment is certainly not a complex process that requires time and patience.
Cost of Injection of KYBELLA in Turkey
The cost varies according to each center and doctor
The cost per session starts at $200.