Blepharoplasty in Turkey The first thing that attracts people’s attention to each other is the shape of the eyes, so you take a large share of face lifts.
- The sagging eyelids are an eye problem that affects the functional functioning of vision so the eyelid spallation may be performed independently or complementary to facial supposition.
- Doctors recommend applying eyelid surgery after the age of 25 for better results.
- Turk Aesthetic will be widely talked about beautifying eyelids in Turkey.
What is Blepharoplasty
Minor surgery is performed on the upper eye area under the eyebrows and aims to tighten the eyelids in order to appear more attractive andyouthful.
The process treats upper or lower wrinkles as well as accumulated fat, which gives an annoying appearance to the eyes.
What are the types of eyelid surgeries?
There are several types of eyelid surgery:
- Laser for eyelid suppall
- Surgery to beautify eyelids
- Beautification of upper or lower eyelids
- Treatment of cysts and bloating
- Depending on the type of operation, the duration of the operation varies, and in the case of surgery the operation may take about two hours.
- The process begins by determining where to be treated, both above and below the eye.
- Local anesthesia is performed after that and after the anesthesia is in effect in the body the doctor begins to use a small and small incision to get rid of excess which gives the disturbing appearance.
- After completing the required incision is closed with cosmetic strands that dissolve the skin and do not give any trace after the expiry of a short period of time about 10 days, determined by the doctor according to the length of the wound.
FAQ – Blepharoplasty in Turkey
There are no significant complications or effects.
Doctors recommend not taking blood thinners such as aspirin, but after the operation it is preferable not to be exposed to the sun.
Once the wound is healed, the results of the operation begin to appear and the patient does not feel the difference until at least one month after the operation.
The cost of Blepharoplasty in Turkey
There is no fixed cost because the types of eyelid lifts are multiple as we mentioned in the article.
Estimated cost starts in Istanbul is about $1500.