Six Pack abs in Turkey (Abdominal liposuction) Do you suffer from fat accumulation in the abdominal area? Does the appearance of your body bother you asymmetric? Do layers of fat cause you embarrassment?
Does that prevent you from wearing your favorite clothes and sometimes limit you to specific options that do not appeal to you?
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Procedure duration||2-3 Hours|
|staying at hospital||one night after process|
|Procedure aim||Body Contouring (Abdominal Area)|
|Continuity of results||Lifetime considering healthy life style|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||2500 USD|
Six Pack abs in Turkey (Video)
What is abs surgery?
- Six pack abs (Abdominal liposuction) is a cosmetic procedure that removes unwanted fats that are difficult to get rid of through diet or exercise.
- We all have a small amount of belly fat that doesn’t seem to go away. Often times this lowers our self-confidence and makes us unable to feel good about our bodies.
- If you have done natural methods to get rid of belly fat and nothing seems effective, then it may be better to undergo a liposuction procedure to get rid of stubborn fat.
- Liposuction aims to remove fat in a specific area of the body in order to improve the appearance of the body in terms of aesthetics and to reduce the circumference of the waist in addition to the contours of other areas of the body. In the surgery, a special device is used, which sucks small portions of the excess fat tissue that accumulated by means of a vacuum pump.
- It is not possible to perform this operation in all areas of the body that contain excess fat. Usually, the operation is performed for liposuction of excess fat in the abdomen, hips, flanks, buttocks, arms and areas under the chin.
- In most cases, liposuction is performed in order to improve the patient’s self-esteem, and this is the main reason why people resort to surgery despite the absence of a medical necessity for that.
- In addition, many people resort to liposuction after the failure of other methods to reduce weight or to improve their external appearance by combining with physical activity and maintaining proper nutrition. Contrary to what is believed, liposuction does not treat cellulite and obesity
- Liposuction is not a comprehensive way to lose excess weight.
- If obesity is your main problem, then most bariatric procedures such as sleeve gastrectomy and bowel diversion may help.
- But if your problem is the concentration of fats in specific areas of the body in a way that negatively affects your appearance, then it is the ideal solution for you
- Fat cells increase in number and size with weight gain. Liposuction reduces the number of fat cells under the skin and the results of the operation are permanent as long as the weight is fixed. Liposuction does not treat cellulite and stretch marks.
- Liposuction is a body sculpting process and one of the areas most prone to accumulating fat is in the abdomen, arms, buttocks, hips and thighs.
Before Six Pack abs
- Preparing for liposuction includes conducting a prior counseling meeting, during which an examination is made whether the patient suffers from other diseases that may not allow liposuction to be performed, and the reasons that made them resort to this type of surgery are discussed.
- The doctor informs the patient about the areas from which liposuction can be suctioned in the body and any areas for you that it is recommended to get liposuction.
- Before the operation, the patient needs to do some tests – usually there is no need to do many tests except for a comprehensive blood count, blood chemistry and coagulation tests. If the patient is old, he is asked to make a chest X-ray and an ECG.
- Liposuction is performed under general or local anesthesia, and according to the areas from which liposuction will be performed, it is necessary to consult a doctor regarding medications that the patient should stop taking before the operation.
- You should not drink alcohol in the 48 hours before the operation, and you should fast for 8 hours before it.
During Six Pack abs
- During the operation as the first step, the surgeon draws lines with a pen on the patient’s body to mark the areas that have been chosen for liposuction. The patient is subjected to local anesthesia in the event that the areas to be liposuction are relatively small. After a basic cleansing of the skin, a small incision of 0.5 cm is made. A suction needle is inserted through this incision
- The needle is connected to a transparent tube with deflated air, and so the excess fat is suctioned outward with the help of a vacuum pump (pressure differential).
- No more than 2-5 liters of fat should be suctioned due to the high risks that may affect the tissues.
- The surgeon monitors the amount of fat that is being suctioned out during the operation, when the permissible amount is reached, he stops the suctioning process. Immediately after the operation, the patient wears compression pants or a support belt, according to the area from which the liposuction was performed.
- Liposuction takes about 1 to 3 hours, depending on the amount of fat that is suctioned.
Laser abdominal liposuction Option
It is one of the types of liposuction that may be used to localize fat in the places where it accumulates in the body using laser beams, but despite the use of the word liposuction in the name of this technique, it does not include strong immediate suction as is the case in traditional liposuction.
Laser liposuction is performed through the following:
- A special laser tool is inserted through a small incision in the skin to the area of fat accumulation after the patient is subjected to local anesthesia
- This laser is activated to begin to break down fats and turn them into liquid, then another small tube is inserted to suction out the liquid and get rid of these fats.
- This type of liposuction is used to suction relatively small amounts of fat to more clearly highlight the features of specific areas of the body.
- There are many different types of laser liposuction procedures, and the difference is usually due to the type of instrument that is inserted through the skin into the areas of fat accumulation.
Vaser abdominal liposuction Option
Liposuction using a four-dimensional laser (Vaser), is a process by which the fat surrounding the muscles is very precisely melted. Vaser is distinguished from other ancient techniques in that it is a very accurate tool that enables the doctor to sculpt the shape of muscles in both states of movement and rest.
The truth is that this technique uses high-strength and accurate ultrasound waves and not laser waves, but it is known as a phaser due to its selectivity from other technologies.
After Six Pack abs
- Only patients who have had moderate amounts of liposuction are required to stay for a full night in the hospital to monitor their health status.
- A support belt or compression pants should be worn for 3-6 weeks to reduce swelling.
- Many bruises may appear which last for a few weeks before fading. In addition, skin deformities may occur, which are mostly temporary but may become permanent.
- It is possible to take painkillers if the patient feels pain after liposuction. In the following cases, the patient must go directly to the doctor:
- Feeling of pain that does not go away even with the use of analgesics, nervous phenomena such as, high temperature, shortness of breath, discharge from the surgical incision or bleeding.
Every surgical procedure has its side effects. Here are some of the effects that have been observed after liposuction
- The pain associated with the operation and after it can be eliminated with painkillers prescribed by the doctor.
- The appearance of bruising, redness, swelling and irritation on the skin, which is very normal in the following days, but if it continues for more than that, it is preferable to see a doctor
- The possibility of scarring in its places, the nature of the body and the competence of the doctor.
- There is also the possibility of developing fatty clots
- The possibility of bleeding or infection during the operation
- The possibility of intestinal perforations if the doctor was not careful.
- Loss or decrease in the ability to sense (numbness), often temporary, after slight damage to the nerves in the area from which liposuction was performed.
Cases not suitable for abs
Liposuction is not suitable for everyone, so the following groups should avoid this process completely:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Women who are in their menstrual cycle, especially those who have a very heavy period
- People with a disease such as cancer, heart disease, liver disease, multiple sclerosis or diabetes
- People who have had a heart pacemaker implantation
Six pack abs in 30 days (traditional way)
here below some instructions to get Six pack abs by tradition way:
- Be sure to do exercise on a daily basis and to practice walking in particular.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Make sure to eat breakfast on a daily basis.
- Refrain from eating junk food.
- Stay away from drinking alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- Eat vegetables and fruits to feel full.
What are the natural ways to get Six Pack abs (in Turkey)?
The abdomen can be anointed with oils such as clove oil, cinnamon oil, or ginger, and wrap the abdomen with a plastic cover and do movement and effort for at least an hour.
Cumin recipe: It is possible to soak cumin powder with lemon slices throughout the night and eat it, as this mixture helps to burn belly fat and get rid of the rumen. Eat some natural herbs such as thyme and sage.
The cost of Six Pack abs in Turkey
The cost of Six Pack abs in Turkey starts from 1000 US dollars, but the cost does not include only the cost of the operation only, and the cost sometimes reaches 3000 or 4000 US dollars, according to the experience of the surgeon. Some hospitals provide the cost inclusive of the cost of accommodation and a tourist program, in which case the cost may reach 7000 USD.
The cost of laser liposuction increases, starting from 2,500 dollars and in some cases, up to 5,000 dollars.