Pink lips where cosmetics work to make the lips pink to look attractive and beautiful in appearance, but this option is considered temporary to enter medicine, giving wide options to supply the lips.
It is not only a cosmetic issue, some people may resort to supplying to solve problems such as:
- Chapped lips.
- Darkening of the lips.
- Pale color of the lips.
Turk Aesthetic talks at length on the topic of supplying lips in this article.
Read also enlarging lips.
Causes of paleness of the lips
- Sun exposure.
- Not using moisturizing creams.
- Use of cosmetics in an exaggerated manner.
- Poor nutrition.
- Not to drink abundant water.
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Anesthesia||Local / No need|
|Process duration||10 Minutes|
|Continuity of results||18 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||100 USD for Injections / 500 USD for Laser|
Pink Lips Video
Pink lips techniques
The injection session lasts about half an hour, and of course, no anesthesia is required before the procedure.
The results of a single session last about six months, in the best cases, and there are no risks when performing these injections, as the medicinal substances used in the injection are naturally present in the body.
The disadvantage of the technique is that it is not suitable for those with dark skin.
One of the favorite options for many who want to supply lips.
The option is considered safe because the plasma material is extracted from the patient’s own blood to be modified by device and injected again.
Functionally plasma stimulates collagen to give the lips the desired pink color.
No anesthesia required, but one session is not enough to get results.
It is preferable to conduct three sessions per month for satisfactory results.
Read more about plasma injection.
- Cinderella injection
A safe, temporary and low-cost option.
The lips are injected with a saline solution that gives them a pink color for only two days, so they can be easily eliminated by absorbing the solution.
A non-surgical technique that is safe, easy, and ideal for those who do not wish to inject.
The lips are supplied in several ways that differ according to the laser rays, the most famous of which is the fractional button, which exfoliate the brown layer and stimulates the skin to produce collagen to appear brighter and more vibrant.
Functionally, the laser breaks down the melanin pigment responsible for lip tanning. Carbon dioxide laser technology is one of the newest methods.
One session lasts about 15 minutes, and the doctor determines the ideal number of desired results.
Traditional home tips
- A little sugar on a slice of lemon helps well to supply the lips by massaging the lips with the lemon circularly for two minutes, then rinse it with water and moisturize it with the conditioner.
- Sugar and honey can be used to scrub the lips for a minute, then rinse and dry them with a little petroleum jelly.
- Pomegranate seeds give great results by mashing them with a little petroleum jelly and keeping them in the refrigerator, then use the mixture daily as a substitute for artificial balsam to get pink lips and an attractive look.
- Eating enough water helps eliminate dry skin, pale color and chapped lips. Water is based on moisturizing the skin and stimulating collagen at least 2 liters per day.
- Refrain from smoking that leads to pigmentation and darkening of the lips, so it is advised to stay away from it to maintain healthy skin and freshness of the skin.
- Reducing caffeine, many of which lead to lip tanning, caffeine is widely available in stimulants such as tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- It is preferable to replace the mentioned drinks with natural juices.
- The use of skin moisturizers and not exposure to sunlight, which helps in the production of melanin, and thus the darkening of the skin.