Penoplasty surgery, men usually undergo such operations because they want to improve their sexual ability.
Penis plastic surgeries include:
- Increasing the Length.
- Increasing the girth.
- And erection strength and hardness.
The patient also uses many surgical and non-surgical processes, such as manual stretching devices and pills, as well as special exercises.
Who is a good candidate for this surgery?
Every man who has the following conditions can undergo a penis enlargement surgery:
- Over puberty age.
- Underwent circumcision procedure.
- Not having any of the following diseases:
- Heart disease.
- Irregular blood pressure.
- Unstable diabetes.
- An infectious disease.
- Diseases that are treated with blood thinners.
- If the patient has undergone any male genital procedure or penis enlargement procedure, such as fat injection, penile elongation surgery or filler injection, he should inform the doctor.
Penoplasty Definition and Type
for the men who complain of penis shortness penoplasty is performed under couple of steps and type such as the following:
01- Penile elongation surgery
- This is done by a simple incision to the penis ligament in the pubic area, which takes a few minutes.
- The patient will get immediate results by increasing the penis length from 1 to 2 cm.
- Usually returns to normal life in just a few days.
- The patient can return to the intimate relationship after 3 weeks or 30 days.
- Some men have excess fat at the bottom of the abdomen or so-called pubic area, which cause discomfort during the intimate relationship.
- So this area must be treated with Liposuction, which usually takes about 20 minutes.
- The result is immediate; it increases the penis length and thus increases the sexual pleasure for both sides.
- Also the doctors can do it under local anaesthesia.
03- Penoplasty by fat injection (stem cells)
The steps of this process:
- Liposuction and taking the fat from an area such as the abdomen or pubic area.
- Fat Purifying.
- Injecting these fats in the penis skin using fine surgical tools with high accuracy.
It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to inject the fat in the male genitals under local anaesthesia.
This technique is known for its immediate results, also there may occur some swelling that disappears in two weeks.
A person can return to normal life in less than a day and intimate relationship after 10 days only.
Why should a man undergo Penoplasty?
- Because it increases some men’s self-confidence.
- Small sized genitals are sometimes a hindrance to marriage.
- Permanent concern about not having children because of the penis size.
- Some people think that a small penis leads to a less female satisfaction.
- Some men feel embarrassed by their small sized penises.
|The time to complete the operation||3 Hours|
|Stay in the hospital after the operation||One night, must stay in the hospital after the operation|
|Return to daily activity||After One week|
|Sexual intercourse||After One month|
|Cost per leave static (approx)||About $ 3,500|
|The amount of the increase in length||3cm|
You can also check our youtube channel to see the videos.