Nonsurgical facelift may be considered the missing link that links the rings together when performing multiple facelifts.
There are many modern techniques for face lifting without the need for surgery or anesthesia.
So what are those technologies and what are their costs and otherwise you will get to know them while leaving your static through the next lines.
Reasons for the emergence of wrinkles
Before we get acquainted with the methods used to tighten the face without surgery, we must mention the reasons for the emergence of facial wrinkles, namely:
- Low intake of water and fluids.
- Excessive sun exposure.
- Smoking and alcohol.
- Stay up late.
- Excessive use of smart phones and computers.
- Lack of vitamins.
- Using cosmetics.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Bad food.
- Permanent anxiety and tension that affects facial features and muscles.
- Nonsurgical options vary, such as laser, threading, or Botox injection, among others.
- The goal of the operation is to remove wrinkles and sagging, as well as sometimes neck tightening.
- The doctor determines the technique that best suits the patient’s condition.
- It is preferable to perform the operation when the flabs start.
- The older the wrinkles, the more difficult it will be to eliminate them.
What are the problems that the process addresses?
- Sagging and relaxing the skin.
- Thinning of the skin.
- Sagging below the neck.
- The appearance of facial bone due to the loss of fat and collagen in the skin.
Nonsurgical Facelift methods
It became the best alternative after it was previously rejected due to its seriousness and the high cost of face-lift.
The idea of laser face lift depends on the release of radiation to stimulate the cells of the face and skin to produce collagen to appear lush and more radiant.
The session lasts about thirty minutes and costs about 1500 dollars on average.
- Face lift with thread
It is not suitable for complex flabs, but simple and medium-sized only.
Simply the idea of the process is to tighten the visible wrinkles on the skin with strings that last for a few years.
The patient can repeat the process after the appearance of flabs again, but the anesthesia used during the operation is localized.
The cost of the operation is the largest compared to the laser and ranges from 1500 to 2500 dollars according to several criteria.
One of the most prominent defects of Botox is that its results are not permanent, but it is characterized by simplicity and low cost per session, which ranges between 250 to 450 dollars.
Botox is a substance that relaxes the nerve and temporarily isolates its function, which helps prevent muscle movement and thus tighten it.
The session lasts about five minutes, without any need for anesthesia or convalescence.
The patient may have some symptoms that do not need to be concerned when they arise, including:
- Headache is common when using Botox injections.
- Pain and bruising disappear automatically or with painkillers.
- Swelling and redness are overcome by cold compresses.
- Itching, especially after Botox injections, is relieved by ointments.
It results from the doctor’s lack of experience and his poor practice, in addition to not sufficiently sterilizing the place of the operation, including:
- Nerve damage if strings are used to flatten the face.
- The infection goes away with the antibiotic.
- Thread slip is treated with a simple surgical procedure to remove it.
- Minor skin problems as a result of using the laser.
Tips for a nonsurgical facelift
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid excessive sunlight.
- Refrain from taking aspirin and vitamins.
- Avoid cosmetics.
- Complete adherence to the doctor’s recommendations after the operation.
- Resort to the doctor when noticing any sudden symptoms.
- Complete medical tests.
- The cost varies according to the medical center, the doctor, the country and the patient’s condition itself.