Vaser Liposuction in Turkey when all traditional solutions to get rid of obesity fail, the surgical or non-surgical medical solutions remain the last option.
In this article, we will talk about Vaser in Turkey for liposuction as one of the non-surgical medical options.
Vaser is more effective in liposuction than laser technology, so attention has been drawn to it as a first option.
The advantage of the vaser technology is the amount of fat that can be disposed of compared to the laser, as one vaser session can save two times the amount of fat in the laser session by means of ultrasound waves that do not harm the body, unlike laser rays that may cause discomfort to the skin while applied to the skin.
Vaser Liposuction in Turkey – Video
- The technology is characterized by safety from any harm that the patient may fear, and a guarantee of the results that he hopes to obtain.
- The vaser technique does not cause any harm to the tissues and fibers, and there is no bleeding during the session.
- Vaser does not cause pain, and the recovery period is short compared to other solutions
- Vaser gives great results if the patient’s skin is elastic and does not complain of any health symptoms as a prerequisite for its application.
- It can also be used in cases of breast enlargement in the chest.
- A blood clotting test should be performed before the VASER session.
- Fat does not return after the session, because Vaser addresses the source of the problem, which is the fat-producing cells, and it does not only treat the result.
- For the duration of the Vaser session, it takes about 3 hours on average and does not cause pain.
- About the results, the patient can notice the results and the difference after 6 months from the end of the session.
Good to consider that:
- Vaser does not solve body sagging, cellulite, and wrinkled skin problems.
- Also not suitable for treating sagging problems of the thighs and buttocks.
Tips after Vaser process
- Adherence to the compressive bandage on the place that was treated for a month and a half.
- Conducting massages and massages of the treated place periodically for several weeks.
- Not to exercise immediately after the session, but the sport should be gradually gradually increased.
- The doctor sets the appointment necessary to remove the stitches, usually after ten days.
Cost of Vaser Liposuction in Turkey
The cost of Vaser in Turkey is moderate compared to neighboring countries or Europe,
in addition to the quality of health service and the expertise of high medical staff.
There is no fixed cost for a Vaser session, because it’s determine according to problem or body area