Laser treatment of varicose veins in Turkey we always hear about a common disease in women and men, which is varicose veins, where swelling occurs in the foot accompanied by great pain and due to pain, we will talk in this article about the treatment of varicose veins.
Laser treatment of varicose veins in Turkey
Varicose veins treatment is both a cosmetic and curative procedure
There are many types of varicose veins, such as: varicose veins, varicocele, varicose veins, esophageal varices, and varicose veins
Varicose veins are prominent, twisted veins close to the surface of the skin.
Doctors may resort to varicose injections, which help open clogged blood vessels and stimulate blood circulation, but does not help get rid of branched spider veins that the laser succeeds in getting rid of (a video showing the method of treating varicose veins by injection).
Lasers for treatment
Laser treatment for varicose veins is a surgical procedure that uses heat from a laser beam to reduce varicose veins.
The laser device sends radiation in the form of light and heat to work on narrowing and shrinking the veins. The reason behind varicose veins is swelling and swelling of the veins in the legs or thighs, and because of the weakness of the valves inside the main veins, where they become swollen and enlarged, and these swellings have ugly forms of the legs.
When do you need to treat varicose veins?
If there are pain, redness, swelling, and inflammation in the legs, laser treatment is a good solution, especially if the person with the treatment has sensitive skin and if you are bothered by the appearance and shape of the swollen veins in the legs.
Varicose veins are not a dangerous disease, but the pain it causes and the bad appearance of the legs makes the pursuit of solving the problem of varicose veins important.
What is the advantage of laser treatment of varicose veins?
We have heard about the uses of lasers in the treatment of diseases and dangerous conditions, in cosmetic treatments, and in the treatment of skin and skin diseases, and also the laser has an important role, especially in treating swellings and large veins in the legs.
Laser treatment is less painful compared to other treatment methods and techniques, as the patient needs some mild analgesics and only local anesthesia.
In terms of time, laser treatment is one of the methods that saves time and effort.
As for the recovery period with laser treatment, it is shorter than other methods, so the person avoids the risks that you may be exposed to from other varicose veins treatment
Steps to treat varicose veins by laser
Before performing any operation or therapeutic cosmetic procedure, a number of necessary procedures must be performed, namely:
- Make a file that includes the medical history and do the necessary tests that include blood tests and diagnostic tests to ensure that you are in good health and are free of diseases before the operation.
- Inform the doctor if you suffer from bleeding disorders, or if you are taking medicines that affect blood flow, and whether you are sensitive to certain types of medicines, and it is important not to eat or drink eight hours before the operation.
- In the operation, the doctor anesthetizes the area around the vein that is being treated, then he makes an opening or incision in the skin to insert the laser tube into the varicose veins, so that the heat produced from it reduces the size of the vein.
- During the operation, the doctor uses an ultrasound device to follow the shape of the vein on the computer screen, and the incision is open to insert a very small device so that the patient does not need stitches, but a small bandage that will replace the stitches.
- After completing the operation, the person can go home and walk for half an hour because the laser varicose veins operation in Turkey is not a difficult process, but rather an easy and relatively simple process, as the process takes a period ranging between half an hour and an hour, so the person does not need to stay in the hospital after that, but he needs an escort in order to take him home .
- A person may notice bruising after the operation, which will soon disappear.
Some side effects may appear following the treatment, including:
Redness of the skin
Pain (possible) will be relieved by painkillers
It is very important when laser treatment to choose a doctor who is known for his skill and accuracy, which makes the risks difficult to occur.
Attention must be paid to the side effects of the operation, which can be avoided with personal care and compliance with the medical instructions mentioned after the operation.
The recovery period is short and can be passed easily by following the following guidelines:
- Putting pieces of ice on the site of the operation for a period of fifteen minutes in order to reduce the occurrence of swelling and to make sure that the incision site is examined every day and to prevent the operation area from touching water for 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, a person can use water on that area and be careful not to use hot water for two weeks because it causes the veins to expand.
- Wearing tight and compression stockings on the legs because they do not cause the legs to swell and prevent blood clots from forming in the veins, as these socks are medical and sold in pharmacies.
- Not to sit and stand for long periods, and to make sure to raise the feet up while sitting.
- Exercising walking and sports that improve blood circulation inside the veins. Walk three times a day for 10 or 20 minutes at a time.
- Make sure to take the medications prescribed by the doctor and visit the doctor after a period of the operation in order to ensure the success of the operation.
Can varicose veins reappear after treatment?
We cannot guarantee the continued success of varicose veins treatment, whether using a laser or another method.
Because enlarged veins may reappear as a result of inattention to wrong daily habits.
After the operation, it is important to pay attention to the swelling in the legs, have they increased for the worse and whether other new swellings appeared.
Feeling severe pain that hinders the daily activity and routine.
It is important to pay attention to the occurrence of infection in the varicose veins that were treated during the operation, such as fluid leakage at the opening of the operation.
The cost of laser treatment of varicose veins in Turkey
The cost of laser treatment and injections varies according to the nature of the problem and its location in the body, in addition to the cost variation between the medical centers themselves and the techniques and skills in them.
The average cost starts from $ 1,000 to $ 3,000.