Laser Tattoo Removal in Turkey some people may feel bored of a tattoo after a period of time has passed on it and may need to remove it for reasons related to matters such as regret or the rejection of a society or organization such as the need for a job that does not suit the person’s body with the tattoo or for other special reasons.
And upon the decision to remove the tattoo, some important things come to the person, such as:
- The place or medical center that he will go to
- The way the tattoo will be removed
- Number of sessions and their cost
Ensuring the success of the tattoo removal session for the condition to be reached, as some preferred to cover the tattoo with clothing despite the heat of the weather for fear of the lack of success of the process or the session.
This was before the development of medicine and the advent of lasers. After that, it is no longer a cause for concern because of the high chance of a successful tattoo removal session.
Below we will talk about laser tattoo removal in Turkey
How is laser tattoo removal done in Turkey
- Gradually, from light to dark colors, the laser cuts through these light beams the color pigments.
- A person may need from 3 to 5 sessions to complete tattoo removal according to criteria such as the size of the tattoo, the depth of color in the skin layer, the length of time that the tattoo has elapsed or the location of the tattoo on the body.
- The type of laser device used and its quality also participate in determining the number of sessions.
Tattoo removal session
- There is no need to use anesthesia during the laser session, there is no pain mentioned, but a cream may be used to moisturize the skin after the session ends.
- Special glasses must be used so that the eyes are not affected by the light from the laser device.
- After the session, which lasts between 15 and 30 minutes, the doctor evaluates, in cooperation with the patient, the number of sessions that he needs until the tattoo is removed permanently.
The positives of the laser
As we mentioned, there is no need for anesthesia and the laser does not harm the skin, and its results are excellent in cases where the tattoo is in dark colors.
Also, the side effects do not go beyond redness of the skin in the event that the skin is sensitive.
After the laser session, it is recommended to apply moisturizing creams and cold compresses, and to avoid cosmetics, sunlight and heat.
FAQ – Laser Tattoo Removal in Turkey Istanbul
The time can be determined according to several criteria, such as the size of the tattoo, on average, the duration is about half an hour or less.
There are no risks to using a laser to remove tattoos and it is completely safe.
Depending on the color used for the tattoo and the age of the tattoo, it can be disposed of almost completely.
One session is not sufficient to remove the tattoo, the number of sessions can be determined according to the nature of the tattoo.
At least 30 days or a maximum of 40 days.
It is preferred to exceed 20 years.
The cost of laser tattoo removal in Turkey Istanbul
- One of the most important destinations for tattoo removal is Istanbul due to the large number of options and competitive prices.
- Quality results meet moderate prices at Turk Esthetic Center.
- However, the cost is not fixed according to the criteria that we mentioned in the article, such as the size of the tattoo and the colors used in it, as well as the age of the tattoo.