Laser hair removal in Turkey has become one of the most common things in the world of getting rid of unwanted hair by laser and a person usually needs 8 sessions at a rate of one session per month to get rid of semi-permanently or disturbing hair in the body.
Why to get laser hair removal?
Among the most important reasons for performing laser hair removal:
- Speed of the procedure, it is possible that the procedure does not exceed 10 minutes if it is for a specific area in the body. If the body has a complete procedure, the procedure does not take more than 45 minutes.
- The ease of lasers where both men and women can perform it.
- finishing the problem of annoying hair permanently and getting rid of painful traditional methods such as sugar, wax and other traditional methods that take a long time.
Steps to take before laser hair removal
As with all procedures, there is a simple preparation period before the procedure and taking some information from the person to ensure that the person will not have any side effects after the procedure and give him the advice that must be followed after the session or before it in the next sessions.
- The first: shaving hair with a blade a day before or before the removal date, and this step is one of the most important steps that you must do.
- The second: stop using products and creams that contain chemicals, such as base cream or foundation, and other products that contain chemicals.
- Third: Avoid exposure to the sun before and after laser hair removal as much as possible, and avoid sunbathing, solarium, and sauna as well.
Steps during a laser hair removal session
- First: Make sure that there is no excess hair, and if there is any hair, will be eliminated by blade.
- Second: A laser gel is applied to the area to be removed.
- Third: the laser is placed and its light is shed on the chosen place of removal.
- Fourth: the follicles absorb the laser light, making the laser destroy those follicles, and in this way we get rid of the annoying hair.
- Fourth: the use of sunscreen, especially for places exposed to the sun, such as the face and hands, to avoid side effects as much as possible.
Laser hair removal for black skin
There is no special instructions or advices for dark skin before attending to laser session.
Also the same laser device is used despite Hair follicles type is stronger but noting to mention about difference.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ
First: You should avoid exposure to the sun after a laser hair removal session
Second: It is also preferable to use moisturizing creams and cool the removed area.
The laser takes from 5 minutes to 40 minutes, and as we said before the time depends on the amount of areas of the body if it was one or more areas or the entire body.
You need several sessions, as is known, and the number of sessions ranges from 8 sessions to 10 sessions or more, depending on the response of the body to the laser and the type of bulb present in the body. Sometimes it is possible for the number of sessions to reach 12 to 16 sessions in rare cases.
The pain that you will feel is very simple, just a feeling of the skin is warm, but the gel applied to the skin before the starting the removal prevents the feeling of pain.
Yes, there is a side effect, but it is ephemeral, and that is the redness of the skin in the area you removed hair from .
There’s also possibility of occurrence of bruising or change the color of the skin, but disappear after a little time.
Most cases get rid of hair permanently and for a lifetime, but of course, like all exceptions, there are bodies that do not get rid of hair permanently, but reduce the amount and reduce it by a large percentage.
Laser hair removal in Turkey – the Devices
There are many, many laser hair removal devices and their names differ from each other, but we are in Turk Aesthetic using the most advanced equipment in Turkey, one of the most important:
- Alexandrite laser
The Alexandrite is the new generation of satin laser Lutronic 755 and it is very advanced and technical, it has important advantages that distinguish it from the traditional laser device, among its advantages:
Quick, compared to others, because his head has a diameter of 20 mm, which makes him cover an area larger than that of a skin, and this will shorten the time.
Very high efficacy.
The sensation of heat is very light on the skin.
It does not hurt our comparison with dust from the devices.
- Diode Ironing Laser or caustic laser
Very gentle on the skin, as it does not irritate it.
It can be used throughout the year and its seasons.
It targets the largest areas of the skin, making it quick and short of time.
- (Neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (ND-YAG
It can be used for dark and brown skinned people.
Also it can be used in the summer.
It is most often used on the face and back as well.
- Electrolysis Needle, electric needle hair removal
It is characterized by being used to remove blond and white hair.
Using an electric current needle that destroys the bulb.
Because it does not depend on the light of the rays like other devices, it is safe on the skin, so it does not cause skin discoloration.
The cost of laser hair removal in Turkey?
To book an appointment for a session, you can contact our team through the following link