Hyaluronic acid for the skin, most of the people do not know what hyaluronic acid is and which centers offer it in Turkey and what it benefits, and that it has great benefit, especially for the skin and to maintain its freshness
What is hyaluronic acid, its benefits, and where do we find it? Does it have side effects? How can we use it? Does it have a role in treating wrinkles and fighting the signs of aging?
We will explain these questions in the following lines
What is hyaluronic acid?
It is a natural acid present in the body in all organs and affects the skin and connective tissues in the joints
An effective role in preserving the freshness and hydration of the skin.
used by a plastic surgeon to care for the skin during skin treatment to treat wrinkles and dryness of the face and skin.
has the ability to absorb water up to 1000 times its weight, fixing water in the skin and redistributing it on the skin in a fair way on the face and optimally.
And it works to support the layers of the skin beneath the collagen material that forms the connective tissue (with molecular sponge)
Its sticky nature helps lubricate the joints, making it easier to move and give them the desired shape.
Where is hyaluronic acid found?
In the average human body there are about 15 grams of hyaluronic acid.
A third of the acid is consumed daily in the body and is replaced continuously until the age of thirty, it is not renewed at the same rate and begins to decrease and at the age of fifty the body’s supply of it becomes in half and the lack of it afterwards, and this leads to the skin losing its elasticity and softness.
Hyaluric acid Benefits & Uses
- Store the moisture the body naturally needs and help restore skin elasticity, especially for those over 35 years old.
- And fill in the voids in the skin and reduce wrinkles and fine lines in the face.
- It is one of the best moisturizers that reach deep into the skin due to the penetration of acid into the upper layers of the skin and its arrival to help the skin under the collagen to moisturize and freshen it.
- And stimulate the stem cells to produce new young and fresh cells, and this gives a greater amount of collagen, which is responsible for the youth, elasticity and freshness of the skin.
- And aggregation of protein important to stimulate, empower and nourish cells through capillaries.
- Since it is a moisturizer for the skin, it not only penetrates the skin, but also enters the outer layer of the skin to increase the elasticity of the skin and maintain the smooth and healthy skin.
- As for its results, they are immediate and we can quickly notice them, especially in the case of injection sessions.
- It is not important for the skin, but rather contributes to improving the strength of the joints and the health of the body in general.
This compound has many benefits, including:
- also has an important role in protecting the skin from the sun’s UVB rays, which can cause darkening of the skin.
- It has uses in enlarging and plumping the lips, cheeks and cheeks.
- And repair damaged tissues and cells due to aging.
- It is a treatment to prevent dermatophytes that harm the skin.
- And in returning the freshness and radiance of the affected skin from surrounding factors such as the sun and smoking when mixed with other vitamins that nourish the skin in injections into the skin, and the use of injections in the lips, wrinkles around the eyes and facial wrinkles.
- It is used as an anti-oxidant in promoting aging skin.
- With all these benefits for the skin, attention must be paid to the necessity of hyaluronic serums that contain alcohol, parabens, sulfates or any other ingredients that may be harmful to the skin, and suffice with plant-based hyaluronic acid.
How does your body get hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is obtained for the skin through what the doctor determines and according to the nature of each case, and the most famous of these means:
1 – Hyaluronic acid injection
By injecting the same hyaluronic acid into the forehead area to treat signs of aging and wrinkles and fill in surface wrinkles, caused by fat loss, weight loss and aging.
It is used in the injection of chronic dry lips, after the injection the lips are swollen for about 48 hours, after which the deep moisturizing appears a week after the injection session and the effect of the injection lasts from 4 to 8 months.
The molecules that make up hyaluronic acid are connected by chemical bridges, so the injection of the acid is related to the extent of its solidification, and its hardening determines the liquid or dense texture of the hyaluronic acid, and thus the best way to use it.
Hyaluronic acid is used by doctors, along with a combination of vitamins and minerals, to perform small, occasional micro-injections into the face, neck and hands to combat the signs of aging.
Injections are an ideal treatment for women who smoke or have damaged skin, as hyaluronic acid can improve the quality of the skin and enhance its radiance and radiance.
While the wrinkle-filler injections in the forehead and around the mouth, an anesthetic cream is applied to the skin, before injecting the thick acid into wrinkles, circles or deep cavities, and after that we massage the areas that were acupunctured to distribute the product evenly and the effect of this injection lasts about 12 months.
Whereas, for volume-boosting injections such as augmentation of the lips or cheeks, thicker acid is used to fill the lips or temples, and the effect of this injection lasts about a year and a half.
2 – Hyaluronic acid capsules for the skin
Hyaluronic acid capsules are taken for the skin as a cosmetic treatment for one of the medical procedures performed to treat wrinkles and skin care
And taking hyaluronic acid capsules for the skin helps treat several problems over time, the most important of which are:
It reduces the effects of lines and wrinkles on the sides of the eyes and dark circles.
It conceals smile lines and mouth wrinkles known as marionette lines.
Treatment of scars is as deep as traces of burns, acne scars and wounds.
And reduce the wrinkles caused by smoking around the mouth.
Also, taking hyaluronic acid capsules for the skin does not only have a role in treating skin problems, it also improves other conditions such as: Osteoarthritis from injecting hyaluronic acid locally into the knee joint to restore the viscous fluid production.
3- Creams containing hyaluronic acid for the skin
Thanks to its moisturizing and revitalization of skin cells, there are creams containing hyaluronic acid for the skin available in pharmacies, and it is important when choosing to choose a product with a liquid or serum combination if your skin is oily, but if your skin is dry or advanced in age, it is better to choose a cream with a creamy formula.
Also, attention when buying creams with hyaluronic acid is that the smaller the molecule of hyaluronic acid, the more deeply penetrated the skin, while the large-molecular hyaluronic acid settles in the upper layer of the skin and forms a protective film.
It is also used in day and night creams alike.
Gel cream for plump skin, which is located in Turkey and at the Turkish Esthetic Center
1.76oz – Formulated with Superior Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen – 24-hour moisture and visible line plumping, fragrance-free, paraben-free and non-comedogenic.
Despite its advantages, it has side effects that we should know about, including:
- The presence of sensitivity and redness of the skin on which the hyaluronic acid was applied and knowing if there is swelling in the skin where the injection was.
- Skin irritation, and this causes itching, as is the case for objects allergic to hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic injection may cause acne.
- Some people may have a side effect such as pain in the back area, knowing that this area is not injected.
- Notice that some people suffer from exhaustion and exhaustion, despite not making much effort.
- In general, the advantages of hyaluronic acid are greater than the disadvantages, but in the end we recommend that you consult a dermatologist and do the necessary analyzes and tests to ensure that your skin is not sensitive to hyaluronic acid before applying it to your skin.
Hyaluronic acid cost in Turkey
Hyaluronic acid is available in pharmacies, specifically major pharmacies in Turkey.
It is also available on the electronic platforms and the price of hyaluronic acid capsules starts from $ 25,
As for the injection, its price in Turkey starts at approximately $ 350.