Botox in Turkey considered one of the most important cosmetic procedures today, not only in Turkey, but also internationally.
Where the importance of botox lies in its rapid effect and its impressive results, if we go to take a look at the stars of the Arab world and foreigners, we will notice a very few who did not undergo botox injections in Turkey.
Botox has become an important and indispensable cosmetic procedure in Turkey to maintain the luster of the skin and a youthful appearance. Botox injection is not restricted to women only, but also to men.
Before Botox Injections in Turkey
Before performing Botox in Turkey, there are important instructions that you must adhere to for your personal benefit and advice that we provide to you from the most important experts and cosmetic doctors who work for us in leaving aesthetic. We mention it to you:
Firstly, you must verify the qualification and experience of the medical advisor, which will be clear to you of the questions that will ask you after telling you what you intend to undergo botox injections. The first question will be to request a picture for you to consult a doctor whether botox will solve your problem or not, in some cases you may need surgical intervention. He will also inquire and ask for your health information, and he will also ask you if you suffer from chronic diseases or allergies to a specific medicine, or even if you are taking permanent medications.
Secondly, you have to make sure that the person who will perform the injection is a plastic surgeon and not a plastic surgeon. You also have to request pictures of the doctor’s work that he did before now .. The doctor’s experience is very important so that you do not get distorted!
The doctors of left esthetic have long experience of more than 10 years in the cosmetic field:
- One month before
Stop blood-thinning medications and reduce alcohol use.
- A week before
Reduce smoking as much as possible and stop drinking alcohol completely.
- Minutes before
An anesthetic cream is applied to the area to be injected, and this is how the first preparatory step for botox injection is. The doctor examines the face, tells you, and determines the injection points and the amount you will need.
During process (Botox in Turkey)
- After applying the numbing cream to the area to be injected, the area is numbed.
- And then the doctor begins the injection of botox in the places specified and studied by the doctor, which were identified before starting the procedure.
- The Botox procedure is one of the procedures that is very simple and does not require much time. The Botox injection process may not take more than 10 to 15 minutes.
After the process
After completing the injection, the doctor will give you instructions that you must adhere to, starting from:
- Not to rub or massage the area where the injection was given in the first days.
- Stay away from excessive heat in the first days.
- After one week, the results of the injection begin to appear, but the duration varies from one person to another, so it cannot be the same for all people because the nature of the bodies differs.
Candidates for Botox in Turkey
Botox, like all medical and cosmetic procedures, has people who are eligible to undergo it.
This cosmetic procedure is used for many purposes, and many people suffer from:
- Facial wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead.
- And for those who suffer from light wrinkles, there is no need for surgical intervention.
- For those with flaccid states.
- To sweat under the armpits.
- For nervous tension that gets to the hands.
- Note: It is preferable to inform the specialists and doctors of your health condition, especially if you have chronic diseases or are taking permanent medications.
Botox in Turkey – FAQ
Botox is a liquid substance that is injected under the skin and is a protein substance that works to prevent the muscles of expressions of pain from contracting so as not to cause wrinkles.
As for facial expression muscles, they have another scientific name, and they are called mimica muscles.
Botox preserves the youth of the skin and works to hide the wrinkles that appear on the face of every age.
As we talked before now in many paragraphs and other articles (the blog)
Botox is used as a cosmetic procedure to get rid of the pesky and chronic facial wrinkles that cause us to appear older than we are.
Botox works by controlling facial muscles and preventing them from stretching, causing wrinkles and uncomfortable features
There are many other uses for Botox, which we will talk about later.
The results of botox are very fast and begin to appear after the first week of injection, but we have to note to you that this period may increase.
We also mention to you in all our articles that bodies are different in nature from the other, and the duration of results and recovery may differ from person to person.
There are fast-responding bodies and slow bodies.
Botox is a painless procedure because of the anesthetic cream, so the pain is limited to the slight stinging that you can feel.
Some people may not feel the tingling and pain at all.
Botox is used for the face in the forehead area, around the eyes, and on the jaws for cosmetic cases. As for migraine cases, it is used on the forehead and the head as well. And in the armpits and hands.
Botox to treat some diseases other than cosmetic
of course, yes:
- Botox is used to treat migraine, or the so-called migraine headache that affects some people. It is a disease that is most often hereditary, and it is very painful that can lead to a lack of sleep and fatigue.
- The mother can reduce migraine by adopting a healthy lifestyle, in addition to botox injection, which can eliminate it completely or reduce it greatly.
- It is also used to treat sweating in the armpit area.
- It is also used to treat hand nerve tension.
- It treats relaxants.
- It is also used to define the jaw and it is called the Nefertiti technique.
Botox in Turkey, like any cosmetic procedure, has its disadvantages, and for how much botox is distinguished is its lack of disadvantages.
- Very slight tingling sensation as a result of the injection.
- Slight swelling at the site of the Botox injection, which will quickly disappear after a few days.
Speed in the emergence of its results, as we mentioned before now that Botox is considered one of the procedures with quick results.
- It also gets rid of annoying wrinkles.
- Sister pains.
- And many other symptoms.
Side effects Botox in Turkey
There are not many side effects of Botox if done in the right clinic and by the right person.
We know that you see many cases of deformity as a result of undergoing Botox, but you can skip the occurrence of this thing with you if you choose the right clinic and the honest doctor. The most important thing to look for is the credibility of the medical center that you will deal with.
- The causes of deformity that occur and that you see, happen for several reasons, the most important of which is. The poor quality of Botox, which can cause deformities and damage to the injected areas. Some bad botox can never be eliminated.
- Therefore, the most important thing to be sure of is the type of botox that will be used in the injection. Among the top quality brands are Dysport and American-made Lergan.
- Undergoing injections by unqualified people and their experience is almost non-existent, and this often happens when we go to beauty salons.
- To successfully undergo and obtain botox in Turkey Istanbul you have to deal with doctors, not people who just have a certificate in injections because most of them are inexperienced.
- We use the most important and finest types of Botox in Turkey and around the world.
Botox in Turkey Results
The results of Botox in Turkey Istanbul at Turk Aesthetic were all positive and successful. You can contact us to get pictures of people who have had our botox injections. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Nefertiti name was given to this technique, and it is the name of the Egyptian Pharaonic Queen Nefertiti that honors us with her beauty, the beauty of her neck, and the straightness of her palate carved on many statues and is painted on many paintings.
Because of this technique, it has several uses and reasons for its use, but the most important thing for it is neck lift, and for this reason it is used a lot as an alternative to a surgical procedure for the neck that may scare some and that needs a long recovery period due to the recovery period of botox injection in the neck.
It is also used to define nostalgia, and this technique has spread widely among stars, media people and artists, which made it very popular, especially in the past two years.
Women are more likely to accept this technique, but many men are subject to it, and if we will give an example of a famous man who underwent this method, he is Tamer Hosni! So, Nefertiti and Botox technology is not exclusive to women, but there is a demand from the opposite sex as well.
- Draw the field lines of the desired shape and the places that will be injected.
- After agreement and agreement between the doctor and the person, an anesthetic cream is applied to the area for a period between 10 to 25 minutes.
- Then the doctor starts injecting in the agreed areas.
- This procedure does not take much time.
- Nefertiti’s results last for approximately 6 to 9 months.
- After the procedure, some redness, swelling and bruising may occur, but it will soon disappear after a few days.
- Doctors advise after performing any strenuous physical activity in the first days and after lying on the stomach for the first three days.
- The doctor also tells you that you should not sleep for the first 5 hours after the procedure.
Who uses Nefertiti technique?
Many women and men resort to the Nefertiti technique, as we talked about in the previous paragraph, and the most reason to use it is to define the palate, especially for people who are young.
But he finds other reasons for using Nefertiti, which are:
- Elimination and removal of sagging in the neck area.
- Neck lift and is used to tighten people who are elderly or who have advanced in age and the age of old age begins to appear on them.
- Getting rid of a double chin, or what is known as double chin.
- Anyone can get what he wants from the Nefertiti technique, provided there is no sensitivity or the presence of chronic diseases, and a pregnant woman cannot be subject to Nefertiti, and also it is not possible for people who have myasthenia.
You should talk to your doctor before making the decision to take Nefertiti or Botox in Turkey if you have any disease.
Nefertiti technique cost in Turkey
The cost varies depend on case.
Some people may need one or two injections, while others may need more than 5 injections, depending on your need and according to your condition.
The cost of the injection in Turkey starts between 250 and 400 joules per injection.
The price varies between centers according to the type of botox, the location of the clinic, and the quality of service provided to you.
Many resort to botox to get rid of sweating, especially for people who have excessive known in the area of the armpits, hands and feet, or any other place of the body that secretes a custom over the normal limit. Some even inject botox in Turkey for hair to prevent the hair roots from sweating, especially when practicing sports or activities That requires physical strength, as sweat causes hair to split, break, and dry.
The rate of elimination of sweating varies between people, so the percentage of benefit from Botox ranges from 60% to 95%.
Sweating treatment cost in Turkey
As with all cases and procedures, the cost varies from one case to another, depending on the area to be injected and the amount of injection you need.
You can request the detailed cost of leaving your static at any time.
Stomach Botox in Turkey? Yes, it is not surprising that many people resort to Botox to get rid of excess weight of approximately 20 kilos.
Botox is done in Turkey for the stomach through endoscopy and it is a very easy procedure.
Stomach Botox Cost in Turkey
We cannot specify a detailed cost for you because it varies from person to person and from case to case depending on the body.
Therefore, you need to see a doctor to get your fee.
You can get a free inspection over the phone or in our clinic.
All you have to do is contact us to determine the most appropriate inspection method for you. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Botox in Turk Aesthetic
The procedure of botox in Turkey, especially in leaving a static, has some advantages, including:
The most important thing that distinguishes us is our credibility in dealing with you, which is what you cannot find in most other beauty centers.
The quality and quality of the services we provide to you.
Free inspection by a plastic surgeon.
The doctor has more than 15 years of experience in his field, and he is one of the most important and successful doctors in Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular.
Our cosmetic consultants have at least 5 years of experience in the field of medical tourism.
We use the best and finest types of Botox in Turkey and the world.
We are at your service at any time possible, do not hesitate to contact us.
Botox Cost in Turkey
Botox differs between countries, and Turkey is considered one of the countries that have good prices for cosmetic procedures.
Also, the cost varies from one clinic to another in Turkey for many reasons, including:
- Botox quality
- Services provided to you.
- The doctor’s experience and name in the cosmetic field.
- The location of the clinic and the hospital.
- The cost may also vary depending on the areas you want to inject and the number of injections you need.
The most important advice that we can offer you
- Choose the right place and clinic and study the topic well.
- Verify the doctor’s experience and review his previous work.
- The credibility of the medical center that you will deal with.
- Ensure the quality of Botox in Turkey before undergoing the injection.
- Do not fall into the trap of cheap prices that can be offered to you.
- You can get the detailed cost of your case by contacting us through one of the following means:
Our phone number: 00905550745000
Or email: email@example.com
Or by filling out the contact form on our website.
You can also contact us on our social media.
Please Do not hesitate to contact us, and we will work to serve you in the best possible way.
We put under your hands beauty consultants with at least 5 years of experience and plastic doctors with no less than 10 years of experience.