Botox in Istanbul, where Turkey is classified as a developed country in the field of medicine, especially in recent decades.
Istanbul is one of the main destinations for medical tourism for those looking for solutions to problems at reasonable costs, whether from the European Union or the Middle East.
As for Botox injections, it is one of the most important options presented to doctors and plastic experts.
In this article, we will talk about all the information that reader needs about the injection in Istanbul, methods of injection and its uses in cosmetics for men and women, the appropriate age, features and side effects, instructions after the injection and the costs of Botox in Istanbul.
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Anesthesia||Local / No need|
|Process duration||15 Minutes|
|Process aim||Face lift|
|Continuity of results||6 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||200 USD per 1CC|
Botox In Istanbul (Video)
Before & After – Botox In Istanbul
What is Botox?
Botox is a substance produced by bacteria in the body that relaxes muscles when injected.
Which leads to get rid of wrinkles that increase with age or excessive excitement that leaves traces on the face.
There is no need for local anesthesia before the injections. In general, a topical cream or a simple mist may be used to counteract the tingling feeling.
But the procedure can be done simply and easily without any anesthesia and with a time period not exceeding ten minutes and without any complications.
The benefits of Botox injections are not limited to getting rid of wrinkles, but there are many uses that we will mention in the following lines:
01- Sweat removal
- Sweating is a good health indicator, but profuse sweating is a problem that requires treatment, especially if it comes with unpleasant odors.
- Certainly many people resort to deodorants, but they are temporary solutions that do not meet the purpose desired by the owner of the problem
- With the development of medicine and the emergence of technologies, Botox has become one of the options for removing sweat.
- As for the injection procedure, it is done simply by pricking the area under the armpit with Botox, which helps in relaxing the muscles and weakening the thyroid gland secretions, and as a result reduces sweating.
- This procedure is not considered a permanent solution to remove sweating, as the effect of Botox lasts for an average period of about six months to a year, according to the nature of the body and individual differences between people.
- Therefore, doctors are advised to repeat the session periodically after nine months to maintain the results.
02- Reducing migraine symptoms
- Botox has been recommended to treat migraine neurologists since 2010.
- A migraine or migraine is a genetic disease that includes many neurological symptoms, such as headache, nausea, photophobia (discomfort with light).
- Contributes to the strengthening of symptoms and the genetic factor, life changes and lifestyle such as not sleeping regularly or for sufficient hours in addition to being exposed to fatigue and stress and not taking enough premiums to rest.
- As for describing migraine attacks, they start as nausea, and then they are disturbed by light and sometimes smells.
- Pain in the head begins two hours after symptoms appear and lasts for six hours and sometimes for a longer day or two.
- It is injected into the head or neck according to the area of pain, and the procedure is not considered permanent for other uses.
- The injection experiment must be repeated after a period of six months.
03- Teeth Relief (Nefertiti Technology)
- The Botox technique is applied in the context of managing jaw joint diseases under the temples, or as it is called in colloquial creaks or dental.
- The injections help treat enlarged jaw muscle to give it a cylindrical shape and get rid of gnashing of teeth.
- The person does not feel the benefit after the injection but after a week or ten days, and its effect does not last for more than four months.
- It is worth noting that the application of Botox, an application of the famous technology Nefertiti also helps to get rid of annoying teeth creaking.
04- Stomach Botox
Botox is also used in stomach injection, as it reduces its movement and contractions because the effect of the injection slows down the digestion process and helps food stay in the stomach for a longer period, thus not feeling hungry.
This technique has helped everyone who is overweight without the need for surgical procedures such as gastric sleeve and other expensive options.
As for the injection method, it is done through an endoscope, such as the one used in laparoscopy. It is inserted into the stomach through the mouth and esophagus.
Botox injection technique
There are many medical centers with high efficiency and good medical reputation in Istanbul that apply Botox injection technology with the best results.
Below we will list some techniques
- Remove minor forehead wrinkles
Botox treats minor wrinkles on the face and can be applied to all age groups and both sexes.
The effect of Botox to remove wrinkles is not a permanent solution. Rather, it is temporary. As for its results, it begins to appear after a period of a week or two and can be applied after the wrinkles reappear periodically and without any side effects.
- Nefertiti sagging technology
This technique aims to tighten the sagging on the neck and neck and get rid of wounds, wrinkles and double chin, and it has fast and lasting results compared to other techniques.
- Remove wrinkles around the eyes
It does not take more than half an hour to remove wrinkles around the eyes through Botox and gives amazing results without the need for any surgical intervention.
As for the most important goals of the technique, it is to get rid of any defect that surrounds the eyes formed from eyelid drooping, the appearance of dark circles, dark color and wrinkle embellishment, so that the eyes appear in the best shape.
- Wrinkles around the mouth
Botox is injected around the mouth to remove wrinkles, tighten the face around the lips, remove mouth frown lines and laugh lines, and this procedure takes about fifteen minutes.
Like other procedures, it is safe, but it does not last for long.
Botox injection in Istanbul
Botox is now used by men and women.
for Men uses: Men use Botox to get rid of the signs of aging and minor wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes. This procedure is not restricted to women only, as most celebrities make injections to reduce the effects of aging and mild wrinkles.
Women uses: Women are among the most consumers of Botox injections, as after a certain age, most women make periodic, average injections of six to twelve months.
Istanbul in particular and Turkey in general are among the most popular places for people from inside and outside the country to obtain Botox injections.
The most appropriate age: There is no specific age for Botox, and we cannot specify a minimum or higher age for those who can do the injection except that each individual case is evaluated by the plastic surgeon to see if the person needs the injection or not.
Botox injections have many advantages, the most important are:
- The speed of the procedure, as it takes less than five minutes.
- Simple side effects and sometimes not appearing.
- It can be used in cosmetology and treatment for many cases.
- No need for general anesthesia like any other plastic surgery.
- Mild redness at the injection site.
- Mild swelling, which sometimes subsides during the first hours after injection.
- Rarely, an imbalance occurs in the two injected sides.
- Tell the doctor about any skin or chronic diseases that you suffer from.
- Stopping blood thinners a week before injection.
- Wipe off any powder or cosmetic product found in the area for which you want to make the injection.
- Do not use hot liquids immediately after injection.
- Delayed washing of the injected area for several hours after injection.
- Not eating hot foods in the first days.
- Use lukewarm water to wash the areas where the injection was applied.
- Not to use blood thinners like aspirin a few days before and after the procedure.
The cost of Botox In Istanbul
The cost of Botox injection in Istanbul varies according to the type and place of the injection, where the cost varies according to several things, the most important of which is the place to be injected and the amount of Botox needed for it such as underarms to prevent sweating and injection to the head to relieve the symptoms of the sister and injection to the palate to relieve squeaking of teeth and Also to relieve double gene (Nefertiti) or injection into the forehead and sides of the eye to get rid of minor wrinkles.
The average cost ranges between 200 to 400 USD
Turk Aesthetic give you static services in the field of cosmetic procedures in the finest hospitals and clinics where we use high-quality international brands in order to satisfy all customers.
The best clinics and hospitals
As we mentioned in the introduction, Turkey is one of the leading destinations in medical tourism due to the efficiency of doctors and the quality of medical service in addition to the average prices.
Elements that do not meet in one place, whether in Europe, which lacks moderate prices or the countries neighboring Turkey due to political instability and the loss of medical competencies on the other hand.
There are many options in Istanbul, and the Turk Aesthetic Center is one of the important options, which contracts with the best and most efficient and famous doctors as intended by many celebrities.
For more information, contact us.