Lip Aesthetics with Fat or filler injections for full lips and more attractive. It is the most common process that most women seek to have larger, full lips for several reasons:
- Lip augmentation is simple.
- It’s not surgery.
- It doesn’t cause any allergies or side effects.
- The results are immediate.
- The cost is reasonable
- It takes only 15 minutes.
there are two methods for lip augmentation:
- self-injecting fat, which is done by pulling a little fat from certain areas of the body such as the abdomen or waist, and is filtered and re-injected into the lips.
- injection of fillers.
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Anesthesia||Local / No need|
|Process duration||10 Minutes|
|Process aim||Face lift|
|Continuity of results||15 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||300- 350 USD per 1CC|
Lip Aesthetics Video
Before and After Lip augmentation
People who can carry out the operation of the lip blowing must:
- They have logical expectations about the results they will get after the lip augmentation surgery.
- Patients supposed to be healthy and not suffering from diseases.
- Who have wrinkles and soft lines on the lips.
- They have thin lips either as a result of a genetic factor or of aging.
- For those who want to have full and prominent.
Before Lip Aesthetics session
- Refrain from taking blood thinners such as aspirin.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory and vitamin W medications to avoid bruising or swelling.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Reduce smoking as much as possible at least 3 days in advance.
- The area is not damaged or injured, even if it is minor.
Methods and techniques
Plastic doctors in Turkey and Istanbul have two basic methods of lip augmentation:
- By injecting self-contained fat from the abdominal area or buttocks.
- Puffing lips with fillers and cosmetic fillings.
- In both cases, a cream is applied to local anesthesia to relieve the injection before starting.
- It is preferable to apply ice packs for a few minutes after injection to reduce the toes as much as possible.
- Doctors recommend massage and rubbing of the injection area for a consistent form.
The process of enlarging or blowing lips is a safe medical surgery because the substances used are organic substances that are originally present in the human body and do not cause any reaction or sensitivity.
In any case, it is not without some temporary side effects with an inflatable lip injection, which lasts for a maximum of 3 days, such as:
- A temporary crisis or swelling in the area of the lips.
- Redness may tend to blue in some cases.
- A simple pain in the first hours after injection.
- Do not use cosmetics on the day of the surgery to enlarge the lips to avoid complications.
Lips Aesthetics – FAQ
A person intends to work an inflatable or augmentation in Turkey needs from one to three days.
It takes only about 10 minutes to inflate or enlarge the lips if they are injected with filler.
If it is done by injecting self-fat, it takes about 45 minutes.
The results of the enlarge lips appear immediately after the completion of the procedure with a little tumor and the person gets the final result within one week.
The results of lip blowing last from 8 months to about one year if filler injections are used.
If self-fat is used, the results last longer than in filler injections ranging from 2 to 3 years.