Liposuction operation is considered the most famous cosmetic surgery as it aims to remove the extra fat in specific areas of the body to restore the body slim and vital shape.
Usually, these accumulated body fats often cause discomfort and bad psychological state for people with excess fat.
In some cases, it becomes a source of many diseases, and the procedure can be performed for many areas of the body such as:
Hips, thighs, buttocks, breasts and abdomen.
How do I choose the right hospital to undergo liposuction?
- A person who considers undergoing a surgery of any kind, liposuction or other types of surgeries should be aware of all it’s medical stages and steps.
- Turk Aesthetic provides you with the doctors and medical staff expertise, and the credibility, which our customers from all over the world witnessed.
- Where dozens of patients from all over the world come every day to the hospital to undergo cosmetic surgery, hair transplantation or cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- The hospital has a strategic location close to the city center.
- A person can also undergo other operations that accompany liposuction surgery in Turkey such as hair transplantation, cosmetic dentistry treatments or breast enlargement surgery.
- Turk Aesthetic uses the latest technology available for Liposuction in Turkey and in the world today.
- It is Vaser technology, which does not leave any effect of saggy skin in the treated area, unlike traditional liposuction.
- This technique is also characterized with its ability to make the skin shrinks easily and nicely because Vaser technique uses ultrasound waves to melt the accumulated fat, this technology is considered as a revolution in our time in Turkey and the world in general especially in this year.
Who is a candidate for the procedure?
Normal people who are slightly overweighted or has extra fat in a particular area of the body, they should also be:
- In a good health.
- Aware of the result after the operation.
- Preferably non-smokers, drug abusers or alcoholics.
- Have extra fat areas that really need liposuction.
Before & After Liposuction procedure
- Before 30 Days
Before 30 days of liposuction in Turkey, blood-thinners and vitamins such as vitamin E should be stopped.
Quit Smoking, Hookah and Alcohol totally.
- Before 7 Days
Psychological preparation should be done like preparing comfortable clothing and if possible getting simple blood tests to ensure that the patient does not have any diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, or an infectious disease.
- Before 1 Day
Fasting after midnight and following the instructions that were given by the specialist doctor.
Be at the hospital minutes before the surgery appointment.
- The Same Day
You should take a shower in the morning before the surgery and avoid using any cosmetics or chemical creams.
- During the Procedure
Liposuction in Turkey is done under general anaesthesia or sedation through intravenous injection.
Where a tube is inserted into the area where liposuction will be performed after making a small incision not exceeding 1 cm to inject fluids that work on melting fat in the treated area.
After most of that area’s fat is melted, it is suctioned out of the body as a liquid form using the same tube and an electric suction device.
- After 1 Day
Some temporary swelling and bruising may be observed in the surgical areas.
- After 7 Days
Follow up appointment is scheduled for the patient, to see how is he doing, the doctor checks the surgery results and gives the patient some important instructions to follow before leaving Turkey.
Temporary swellings start to fade away gradually at this stage.
- After 30 Days
The skin returns to its natural state and most of the edema and bruises disappear during the first 30 days after the procedure in Turkey.
In some cases, the edema and bruises remain longer to the second or third month; it depends on the patient’s body nature.
Possible side effects
- Temporary dryness due to a loss of large amount of body fluids.
- Some blood clots may happen.
- Partial numbness in some areas.
- Infections may also occur in some cases.
At the end of the first month, you will notice a clear difference in the shape of the area where the liposuction has been performed.
Most cases take 3 to 7 months to get the final results
The size of the wound or incision is very small, it does not exceed 1 cm in most cases where it is created in hidden areas like the sides.
The cost of Liposuction
Today’s cost is a reasonable cost and has been widely accepted in our current year 2016 both in Turkey and abroad.
It does not exceed $ 3,000 in most cases.
Visit our blog about hair transplantation and cosmetic surgery in Turkey or contact us to book your appointment in our hospital.
Turk Aesthetic provides you with the best, most luxurious hospital and the most famous doctor in Turkey known for liposuction surgeries.