Liposuction for men liposuction is a process that aims to remove excess fat accumulated somewhere in the human body and is performed by surgical methods or by laser dissolution or ultrasound waves
Men’s liposuction has a different characteristic like:
- In women, fat may accumulate in several areas of the body.
- In men, the most common area for removing fat is the chest area, which is called gynecomastia treatment, or it may be in the abdominal area.
- With regard to other areas, such as buttocks and others, liposuction in men is an uncommon process, but there are no contraindications to perform it in both genders alike.
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Procedure duration||2-4 Hours|
|staying at hospital||one night after process|
|Procedure aim||Body Contouring|
|Continuity of results||Lifetime considering healthy life style|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||2000 USD per body area|
Liposuction For Men (Video)
- Surgical method.
- 4D laser (body sculpting).
- Dry liposuction (old).
- Inflatable liposuction.
- Drawing fat according to the place treated in the body in men.
- Chest liposuction.
- Liposuction of belly or belly fat.
- Treating obesity with liposuction from the buttocks.
- Extended liposuction is done in several areas.
Who’s Candidate for Lipo
- Everyone who is obese or overweight with a body mass.
- The man should be in good health.
- He has the ability to quit smoking during the recovery phase if he is a smoker.
- The elasticity of the skin, otherwise the body is subjected to sagging and relaxing after the operation to filter for a complementary stretching.
- Steps in the process of liposuction in men.
- The doctor begins conducting medical analyzes to ensure the integrity of the patient’s body and after that the results and expectations are discussed to be translated on the ground by drawing lines for the location of the client’s procedure.
Liposuction for men operation
- The stage of general anesthesia begins in the event of an extended surgical suction of several areas.
- Or local anesthesia in the event of liposuction.
- After the anesthesia takes effect, the doctor creates an incision not exceeding 2 cm in length, which is sufficient if the operation is not accompanied by a skin tightening.
- After that, the stage of getting rid of fats begins, whether by melting by laser, ultrasound, or by vacuum aspiration.
- Finally, the surgical incision closes cosmetically.
- Partial results are shown using modern methods such as laser only about two weeks after the operation.
- The full results appear after a period of six months.
- The risks and complications of the operation are related to the choice of the doctor and the medical center.
- It should be noted that the laser procedure by an inexperienced person leads to very dangerous results.
Liposuction Side Effect
- Exposure to skin burns.
- Having thrombosis and bleeding.
- Tumor, bruising, and fluid loss.
- Sensation disorder and asymmetry between the two parts of the body.
- Sagging due to insufficient skin elasticity.
Liposuction Aftercare instructions
- Avoid smoking as much as possible.
- Drinking fluids.
- Stay away from effort and hard work.
- Not to be exposed to the sun for an exaggerated period.
- Make sure to eat a healthy, balanced diet.
Liposuction for men Cost
- It varies according to the type of operation and the location in which the operation will take place.
- The cost of the medical center, its location and the medical doctor are also included in determining the cost.
- The cost of liposuction in Turkey ranges between 1500 to 4000 dollars.