Light filler under eyes is one of the modern medical solutions used in cosmetic surgery. It is compounded of Hyaluronic Acid and collagen materials, which is found mainly in the human body. It is injected with a syringe to repair the flaccid parts of the skin.
We will explain the uses of under eye dermal filler to treat problems that are a result of reasons we will mention later in our article.
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Anesthesia||Local / No need|
|Process duration||15 Minutes|
|Process aim||Treating dark circles under eyes|
|Continuity of results||12 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||350 USD per 1CC|
Light Filler (Video)
Before and After
Under eye problems
There are many problems that may distort the eyes shape, hide their brightness and embarrassment, including:
- Black circles under the eyes.
- Puffiness and bags under the eyes, which causes them to look like a permanent Swelling.
- Hollows under the eyes.
- The flaccid skin around the eyes.
- Sebaceous cysts Increasing or decreasing under the eyes.
- The lower eyelid volume loss.
- Increase the size of the upper eyelid (droopy eyes).
- Droopy eyebrows.
- Deep set eyes.
We should note here that all these problems have to do with the eyes shape and beauty only and have nothing to do with the functional vision aspect.
Under eyes Problems causes
- Aging and the skin losing its vitality and elasticity.
- Genetic factor passed down from parents to sons.
- The wrong daily behaviors such as not having enough water and fluids.
- The biological formation of the body some people have caused by facial muscles weakness, which becomes flaccid sooner than normal.
- Hormones disorders such as thyroid or kidney failure.
- Eye sensitivity.
Light filler injections
- As for the process details, it does not take more than ten or fifteen minutes.
- All that a patient feels is a slight pain while injecting the filler and it can be avoided with a topical anesthetic cream.
- Dermal Filler is injected according to the patient’s problem, it may be injected in the upper cheek under the eye socket or in the cheek or around the eyes.
- The process is so simple, that’s why there is no need to stay in the clinic after the procedure.
- As for the results after collagen stimulation in the injected areas, problems begin to demolish gradually.
- A patient may need several sessions or two sessions according to his case.
- Results last for one year or more and this simple process can be repeated again.
What are the cases that are not allowed to get dermal filler under the eye?
- People who have a sensitivity to dermal filler compound materials.
- People who have blood fluidity.
- Patients who have skin infections.
- Chronic diseases that cause eye problems.
- Young people.
It is considered before getting Filler injections to treat the causes of the lower eyelid problems, otherwise, dermal filler session will not be effective and it will not treat the problem, which will appear again.
Tips before the session
- Drink lots of water and fluids.
- Having enough sleep is essential for the body comfort.
- Have minerals, vitamins, and other dietary supplements, which complement skin health.
- Inform the doctor of any used medications before dermal Filler session.
- Stay away from Blood thinners.
- Bruising or swelling under the eyes
- Skin redness and allergy.
People who have nothing to do with medical or aesthetical sector such as hairdressers have recently started to do Dermal filler injections, that is why patients must be careful in choosing the proper specialist doctor and the medical center.
Light filler cost
Dermal Filler in the lower eyelid prices are different according to the country, city or region. Costs vary from one medical center to another depending on the medical techniques used, and from one doctor to another according to his professional history and experience in this field.
The maximum cost of the session is about 2,000 $, the minimum cost 300 $, due to Turkey’s medical tourism reputation, it has become the first destination for many countries around the world.
As one of the most important medical centers in Istanbul Turk Aesthetic center, we are pleased to offer you a complete treatment package including accommodation and transportation, In addition to treatment cost, if you have any questions about our packages and their costs you can contact our team through this link.