Laser teeth whitening With the development of medicine over the last decades several techniques have emerged to obtain optimal and healthy teeth such as exfoliating generation and adhesives and coating or crown installation also entered the laser in the field of bleaching as well.
Due to the speed of the laser and its effectiveness in bleaching has gained more popularity and use in the years.
Turk Aesthetic talks about whitening in the following lines.
Laser Teeth Whitening – Process Quick Info.
|Process Duration||1 Hours|
|Return to daily activity||Immediate|
|Things to consider||Avoid drinks such as tea, cola, and anything that contains dyes|
|Process effectiveness & durability||more than 2 Years considering teeth care|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||150 USD|
Laser Teeth Whitening Video
Why Teeth Color Changes
With progress in age and lack of care for teeth and neglect to clean them continuously all these factors affect the color of the teeth.
In the following, we will mention the most important factors of tooth discoloration.
- Aging leads to a lack of calcium in the body.Dental Hygiene Lack of hygiene leads to the accumulation of bacteria and acidic substances that harm the teeth and negatively affect their color over time.
- Smoking leaves an ugly imprint on all parts of the body, especially the teeth and their color, specifically the presence of tar in tobacco in addition to the substance nicotine, which gives teeth yellow color black.
- Public health For example, patients with diabetes or those who have thyroid problems ,these things negatively affect the health of the teeth and lead to discoloration at best otherwise if they do not fall due to the exposure of calcium deficiency.
- Medicines: Long-term use of some medicines lead negatively to the color of teeth, especially medicines pressure and allergies.
- Food : Tea, coffee and foods that contain colored materials negatively affect the color of teeth
Teeth Bleaching Methods
There are many methods to do teeth whitening, some effective and still followed these days and other methods have disappeared due to its ineffectiveness.
Also, methods can be classified according to the place of treatment, some methods are used in the clinic and under the supervision of a specialist doctor while there are methods that can be followed at home, but require time to appear results.
The teeth whitening Session
It is done exclusively in the doctor’s clinic and takes an hour and one session is sufficient in most cases, unless things are a bit complicated.
Initially, put a material such as gel on the gum to protect it and then cover the layer of teeth with a layer of bleached chemical then the laser sheds on the teeth to activate and accelerate the work of the material that was placed on the teeth.
It should be noted that, there are types of teeth respond to laser treatment and give impressive results such as that appear yellow in color and some of the types of teeth are not affected by the laser at all, which tends to color brown or gray.
Therefore, it is necessary to consult a dentist in advance before making the decision to perform the operation.
Laser teeth whitening-advantages & disadvantages
- Safe and uncomplicated.
- Effective treatment for deep pigmentation.
- Instant results.
- Save time and effort compared to other operations.
- Some pigments do not respond to laser treatment.
Laser teeth whitening side effects
- Inflammation of the gums and ulcers in the lips and tongue.
- Destroying the nerves of the mouth and changing the sense of taste.
- Weakness in bone tissue as a result of materials used in the process.
- Sensitivity and redness in the eyes.
- The risks mentioned are proportional to the skill and experience of the doctor.with more experienced dentist the risks will become lower and lower
Laser teeth whitening cost
The cost varies according to the condition of the patient case, the equipment used and the medical center itself.
It starts from $ 150 per session and may rise up to twice according to the criteria mentioned before.