Laser pigmentation treatment
Laser pigmentation treatment in Turkey is resorted to when color harmony is absent in our skin, as this brings poor self-confidence.
- It makes matters worse when the color mismatches are visible on exposed places, such as the face, neck, or hands.
- The stranger the coloring and coloring of pigmentations, the deeper the problem will be with its owner, because this attracts more and more attention of others.
- Therefore, plastic medicine has provided solutions to all types of these pigments, regardless of their shape, color or area.
- Turk Static will address laser pigmentation treatment as one of the most important solutions in the following lines.
What is pigmentation and its causes
It is located between the three layers of the skin, the substance melanin secreted by the body in a balanced way to give one color to the skin.
But in the event of a defect in the secretion of that substance, there is a defect that occurs in the consistency of colors, and this defect is medically called pigmentation.
One of the most important types and causes of pigmentation
- Freckles and brown spots.
- Dark spots that appear under the influence of sun exposure.
- Chromosomes that appear because of old age.
- Chromosomes produced by the influence of the genetic factor.
- Pregnancy and hormonal changes are an important factor in the occurrence of pigmentation.
- Smoking helps the appearance of chromosomes in addition to the effect of drugs.
- By knowing the cause of the pigmentation, the most appropriate treatment can be provided.
Laser pigmentation method
- One of the best solutions for removing pigmentation, especially the fractional laser that sheds the laser spot on the spot of pigmentation accurately without affecting the right places.
- It can also remove the traces of tattoos and restore the skin to its first appearance by laser.
- The types of lasers differ according to the type of pigmentation, its cause and the extent of its spread on the skin, as mentioned.
- Simply put, laser treatment is done by shining radiation on the cells that secrete melanin, and destroying them to grow healthy cells instead.
- The laser also stimulates collagen, which adjusts the mechanism of new cells to produce melanin on a regular basis.
- The patient visits the dermatologist and informs him about the date of the appearance of pigmentation, and is there a genetic problem with one of the parents, in addition to telling the doctor about all kinds of medications that are taken if they exist.
- Based on the information given, the doctor decides if the laser is suitable for pigmentation treatment, and also determines the type of device that is best for treating it.
- Before using lasers to treat pigmentation, doctors recommend avoiding cosmetics or skin-opening creams.
- Depending on the size of the problem, the time needed to complete the process varies from thirty minutes to an hour.
- There is no need to undergo anesthesia because modern lasers cool down the skin during a session.
- In describing pain, it is possible not to go beyond the feeling of rubber bites of the skin, it can be summed up with an annoying word.
- The patient can leave the medical center once the session is completed.
- It is not permissible to be exposed to sunlight or use any cosmetics.
- As for the medicines, they should be taken under the supervision of a doctor.
- The treated skin after the operation appears in a dark color, causing its owner to feel disappointed and the failure of the process.
- But this color and with a short period of time after the operation will disappear automatically.
- One of the things that the patient notices also is the redness and swelling of the skin in a slight way, but these effects disappear after a week.
- The expected results can be observed one month after the laser session.
- Depending on the size of the problem, the patient may need several sessions of pigmentation.
The cost of laser pigmentation in Turkey
The cost varies with the medical center, the specialist’s fee, the used laser equipment, and the size of the problem for the patient.
Usually the cost per session starts from $ 200 to $ 500.