Laser hair removal
Laser hair removal in Turkey in general and Istanbul, in particular, have been very popular nowadays for several reasons.
Let’s get to know the most important reasons that make hair removal in Turkey desirable:
- An easy technique where a person, whether a man or a woman can perform hair removal without using traditional tiring uncomfortable methods.
- The session lasts for a short period of time, it sometimes does not go past the ten minutes depending on the body area which hair will be removed from it.
- The few necessary sessions to get rid of hair permanently, one session per month or every 20 days is enough to get rid of unwanted hair.
- Getting over the traditional methods of hair removal longevity. About 8 to 12 sessions the average of one session per month is sufficient to remove unwanted hair forever.
Laser hair removal definition:
It is the procedure that removes unwanted hair using the laser in several areas of the body such as the face, legs, back, chest and underarms.
Laser light is used in this process to beam concentrated light into hair follicles without harming the skin or exposing it to danger or side effects.
Before laser hair removal in Turkey
- Gently shave the area with a razor blade.
- A day before the laser removal, do not use traditional methods of hair removal, such as wax or other methods.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun as much as possible.
- Avoid solar showers, solariums or saunas.
- Do not use creams, chemicals or cosmetics before laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal steps
- Make sure that all the hair in the treated area has been shaved as requested and re-shaved if the area has not been shaved well.
- A special gel is applied to the skin.
- The laser light is placed on the unwanted hair follicles.
- The follicles absorb the laser light, which constantly destroys the hair follicles and ensures that it does not grow again.
The duration of laser hair removal session in Turkey ranges from 5 minutes to 40 minutes.
Is Laser hair removal efficiency permanent?
Hair removal is usually permanent, especially in our current year (2018) due to hair removal devices continues development, but in some cases, it is limited to reducing the amount of hair in a given area or changing its colour to light colour.
Used laser devices
Alexandrite is a new generation laser device (satin laser Lutronic 755 nm) it works in a highly developed technology in comparison with the old system in laser hair removal for many reasons.
Laser sessions are applied to a 20 mm laser-headed device, so the duration of the session is shorter than usual as the used head targets a larger area of the skin to be treated.
Some other advantages:
- quick performance
- More effective
- A lighter feeling of the device heat.
- less pain compared to other techniques
Diode Ironing Laser Hair Removal
This sophisticated device uses an 808 nm laser beam that is sent to hair follicles, destroying hair roots at deeper levels than other laser types.
There are many advantages compared to other laser systems;
It can be applied over the four seasons and it is a unique feature.
The session time is shorter where a larger area is targeted.
Less pain and harm to the skin
Relieve dry skin irritation as minimum as possible
Neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet (ND-YAG)
It is a laser system that releases a 1064 nm wave beam, sending a light or laser beam to the deepest layer of skin and can be safely used even for people with dark skin.
Other Advantages of the ND-YAG Laser System:
Laser hair removal for people with brown or dark skin
It can be used in the summer
It is used to remove hair in difficult areas such as face and back.
Electrolysis hair removal
The only effective hair removal system that is able to get rid of the roots of white or blonde hair, in this technique electrolysis needles are used which sends electric current impulses to target and destroy the hair follicle.
Since it does not depend on the rays as in the other techniques of hair removal there is no problem with different skin colour.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sessions required to get rid of hair permanently?
Most people need 6 to 8 sessions depending on the result that the patient wants and the treated area.
How long do I have to repair before laser hair removal procedure in Istanbul Turkey?
No long reparation is needed before hair removal all that you have to do is a preparation a day before starting the sessions.
And contact a centre that performs laser hair removal in Turkey.
Is it painful?
There is no pain during hair removal you may feel just a little bit of a heat on the skin.
gel on the treated area will prevent any feeling of pain.
What is the healing period after the plasma session?
There is no healing period where you can return directly to your normal life.
There may be a slight redness in the treated area.
What are the possible side effects?
There are some side effects that may occur, such as:
- Simple bruises.
- Light skin redness.
- A slight change in skin colour.
What to do after laser hair removal?
Do not expose the treated areas to sunlight directly. Use sunscreen creams and cool the skin by cold compresses.
What is Laser hair removal cost in Istanbul Turkey?
The cost in Turkey is very reasonable and affordable, with a cost of between $ 25 and $ 100 per session.
To book a laser hair removal appointment you can contact us at any time or read more important articles on hair transplantation and cosmetic surgery in Istanbul Turkey.