Laser hair removal for men
Laser hair removal for men in Turkey may be resorted to by some with thick hair to get rid of the hair of the armpits, chest and pubic hair, and matters of hair removal for women only do not subside.
There are many methods of hair removal as well, but the laser with the most lasting results, accuracy, and less trouble remains the preferred method for many.
Turk Aesthetic talks at length about laser hair removal in the following lines.
- The method of laser hair removal for men
- The laser, which is a high-energy focused light, is sheathed with a beam of beam to the root of the hair and completely destroyed.
- It is used to remove unwanted hair and can be used on the face without any risks and is suitable for all ages.
- The laser beam is attracted to black hair just as the sun’s rays are attracted to dark clothes, so those with dark skin or black hair are more likely to benefit from laser treatment than blond hair owners.
- With the development of technologies, laser devices for light-skinned and blond hair appeared so that everyone could benefit from laser treatment.
Types of laser devices in Turkey
- Red laser is intended for people with light skin and blond hair, and treatment takes longer time because the beam frequency is slow and the radius is short so the cost of treatment with it is high.
- It is not preferred for use by dark skin and black hair due to their high energy absorption by the skin, which causes burns in their brown skin.
- The Chrysoberyl laser is also suitable for light-skinned and blond hair because of its high frequency and wide radius, to get rid of unwanted hair in large parts of the body and in less time.
- The diode laser is suitable for owners of dark skin with long waves that penetrate the skin, but with a short radial diameter, thus its costs are high.
- Nd yag laser: a high frequency rate used to remove hair from all areas of the body in a short record time, but it is not suitable for people with light skin and blonde hair.
Factors for choosing the appropriate laser device
The doctor determines the type of device that will be used to remove hair based on several factors, the most important of which are:
- skin colour.
- Hair thickness, color and strength.
- The area from which to remove hair.
- The strength, diameter and frequency of the laser beam.
- Treatment period.
Pre-laser hair removal for men
- Avoid sunlight.
- Avoid using wax to remove hair.
- Maintaining skin hydration by drinking fluids and using moisturizing creams.
- The operation does not need to be anesthetized and there is no need to stay in the medical center after its completion.
- The process takes about an hour or less, depending on the region to be treated.
- The doctor begins applying the moisturizing gel to the skin and then proceeds to shine the radiation on the unwanted hair.
- One might feel some numbness or minor burns after finishing.
After laser hair removal for men
- One feels some slight itching and redness that clears up automatically or with the use of cold compresses.
- Results can be seen immediately after leaving the session.
- The patient must avoid the sun for two weeks in order for the skin not to be exposed to allergies or complications.
- You can visit the doctor if you notice other sudden symptoms, such as redness or itching for a long period exceeding two months.
- The patient may need to repeat the session after a year of operation, depending on the nature of the body and the level of hormone secretion it has.
The cost of laser hair removal in Turkey
- It varies according to the breadth of the desired hair area and according to the type of device in addition to the medical center and the doctor.
- The cost of the session in Turkey starts from 50 dollars and sometimes reaches 300 dollars.
Also read about laser tattoo removal in Turkey.