Juvederm injections is one of the types of Filler use to correct minor and moderate wrinkles in the area of the mouth and nose, which last for a whole year or more.
The technique has not proven effective for lip augmentation despite its adoption for this purpose in many beauty centers, so it is uses to get rid of wrinkles.
Here below some quick information about Juvederm Injection :
|Anesthesia||Local / No need|
|Process duration||10 Minutes|
|Process aim||Face lift|
|Continuity of results||15 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||350 USD per 1CC|
Juvederm Injections Video
Juvederm Injections Technique
The substance is injecting into the dermis layer to fill the voids between the tissues in addition to absorbing fluids in the body and transferring them to the affected area to give the skin the appearance of youth and vitality.
The doctor adds to the injected substance some vitamins and substances that stimulate the production of collagen to help tighten the skin and make it healthy and fresh.
Before Juvederm Session
In order for the patient to get the maximum benefit from Juvederm injection, here below some instructions before use:
- Non-use of liquid drugs that stimulate bleeding, such as aspirin and provin.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Conducting a test for allergy to Juvederm, if the substance causes skin irritation, the patient is forbidden to use it.
- Juvederm is prohibited if the patient has already had laser or chemical peeling sessions it could causes severe skin inflammation.
- It is not permissible to inject the substance into the blood vessels because it causes atherosclerosis.
- The injections give results that are closer to normal due to the smooth flow of tissue between them.
- It contains an anesthetic that does not cause pain during injection.
- The results are immediate and appear after a week and last for a year.
- As mentioned, there is no need for local anesthesia before the injection, and the session lasts only twenty minutes.
- The session begins by identifying the affected areas and then wiping them with sterilizer, so that the doctor begins the injection until the necessary amount is complete according to the degree or severity of the wrinkles.
- After that, the patient can leave the medical center directly without any harm or harm to him.
- Direct sun exposure is prohibited, and the patient must use NSAIDs for a week.
Juvederm Injections Results
Juvederm injection is used for wrinkle removal, acne removal and face fattening.
after session, the results appear after a week’s only, and clearly remarkable after the disappearance of swelling and redness with the help of anti-inflammatory.
The results last for a year and the session can be repeated as soon as the wrinkles appear again.
Juvederm injection is a relatively temporary solution, but the effects of the injection can prolonged and the results preserved for as long as possible by avoiding excessive sunlight exposure, following a balanced healthy diet, sleeping long enough, and drinking fluids.
You should avoid using cosmetic materials, poor quality makeup, and using moisturizing creams for the skin to avoid dehydration and stay away from smoking as much as possible.
Juvederm injections are safe solutions, no complications, a reputable skilled doctor is selected for their procedure.
The injection does not affect the pregnant or breastfeeding woman,
and there is no compound in the substance that stimulates the human immune system.
The compound is produced naturally by the body.
Cost of Juvederm Injections in Turkey
The cost ranges between $ 350 and $ 600, according to several criteria, like the severity and depth of wrinkles.
Also varies from one medical center to another