Invisalign or also called transparent Orthodontics. Dental techniques provided many solutions to evaluate and modify the form of undesirable teeth, most notably the metal orthodontic dental , which was not accepted among people, even some preferred to warp teeth to have to use the metal orthodontic.
- A new technology called Invisalign has emerged as an alternative solution.
- In this article, Turk Aesthetic will talk about this technique in some detail.
- See also how to whiten teeth.
What is the transparent orthodontics (Invisalign) of teeth
The function of the technique is to modify the warp and inclination of the teeth without worrying about pain or annoying shape through the feature of transparency of the orthodontics.
In addition to the transparency of the orthodontics, it is easy to disassemble and install whenever the owner of the orthodontics wants and without the need to visit the doctor or consult.
You can leave the orthodontics for 24 hours continuously without feeling disturbed and it is preferrable to keep the orthodontics on the teeth during sleep in order to bring the desired results as quickly as possible.
The difference between a normal and transparent orthodontics
- Invisalign is transparent, while the normal orthodontics is silver metallic color which make many people hate its use.
- Invisalign is easily removable on the contrast to metal orthodontics.
- The duration of treatment in the metal orthodontics is at least two years, while Invisaline treatment duration is shorter and does not exceed 18 months in the worst case.
- Invisalign costs up to $ 5,000, while the cost of metallic orthodontics is lower.
- When the patient’s teeth are bad, Invisaline does not work.in this case the normal orthodontics s better to use. the doctor specify which one is suitable to use
- The use of the normal orthodontics causes more pain compared to the Invisalign calendar.
- Invisalign should be removed for cleaning periodically after each meal and preferably removed during food.
- Invisalign is safer for dental health. Normal orthodontics may cause fractures or stains that require bleaching after removal
Candidates for transparent orthodontics
Invisalign performance is not associated with a specific age and can be used by all age groups.
Innovative technology does not address complex dental problems such as gum and jaw problems inconsistent with the number and size of teeth.
The technique simply addresses the problems of distance between teeth and irregularity.
Invisalign technology how to install
The doctor determines the possibility of treatment using this technique or not. Then he examines the teeth and takes measurements.
Invisalign is made of plastic material and there are no molds ready for it but is separated according to the shape of each individual teeth.
After the completion of the detail, the doctor will guide you in ways to remove, install and clean the Invisalign.
Results are shown between a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 18 months depending on the individual case.
After the treatment is completed one needs to use the orthodontics throughout the day to maintain the results reached according to the doctor’s recommendation.
- There are some minor pains and a sense of difficulty in the pronunciation and output letters correctly after the use of the orthodontics immediately and all this disappears after getting used to it.
- As with any foreign object, the use of the orthodontic may give a strange sensation of mouth at the first period, which is normal.
- The orthodontics may require some additional fixing to prevent it from moving.
- Orthodontics may cause allergic reactions in rare cases, which are not dangerous and gradually recede with accustomed to the device.
The cost of transparent orthodontics or Invisalign
- It is relatively high compared to the metal orthodontics, but it is acceptable against many of the advantages that we mentioned for the device, which is missing the metal orthodontics.
- The cost of the transparent orthodontics ranges from 1,500 to 3,500 US dollars according to many criteria.
- You can contact the Turk Aesthetic team directly to get the most accurate cost through the link.