Treatment of tummy sagging
Treatment of tummy sagging (flabs) in Turkey, as the tummy flabs are not linked to obesity, but sometimes to success in getting rid of obesity, leading to the result of tummy sagging.
The reason for the sagging can be the weakness of the abdominal muscles.
As long as the tight abdomen was a sign of health and beauty, it is necessary to treat the sagging abdomen, whatever the cause.
Turk Aesthetic explains all the details on this topic in the following lines:
What is the Treatment of tummy sagging?
Sagging is a slump in the shape of the abdomen and its size in a way that is not appropriate for the general shape of the body.
What is the causes
- Wrong eating habits, such as eating too much and at irregular times, especially just before bedtime or not being distributed well throughout the day.
- In addition to that, eating sugars, in turn, concentrates fats and stores them in the stomach because it is difficult to digest in the stomach.
- It should be noted that the sagging of the abdomen is not the worst result of these behaviors, but there are more serious consequences for these habits such as diabetes, blockage of arteries, heart disease or strokes.
- Lack of exercise is a complementary cause of nutritional misconduct. Sport help the body to stay in good health and maintain youth for the longest period of time in a person’s life. Perhaps the sagging of the abdomen is one of the consequences of not committing to exercising continuously.
- Pathological and genetic causes in pregnancy and repeated childbirth have a negative effect on the shape of the abdomen, and heredity plays an important role in the formation of flaccidity.
- It should be noted that the abdomen lacks the presence of a strong muscle that helps it to burn the accumulated fat on it, so the flabs appear quickly compared to other parts of the body.
Read also about liposuction.
Tummy sagging operations
The goal of the operation is to remove excess fat and skin to give the abdomen a more attractive and beautiful appearance.
After sagging, the body may require complementary operations, such as body sculpting.
Categories of tummy sagging operations
The types differ according to the patient’s condition, including:
- Fully flabby abdomen: an incision is made from the pubic line, starting from the right thigh bone to the left end, then liposuction and skin tightening, consecutively.
- Partial sagging tension: similar to the entire operation but with a smaller area.
- Extended Sagging Tightening: You need a larger incision of the first type because it requires a complementary procedure to tighten the sagging places in the thighs.
- Peripheral flabby: that is, the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. The operation is suitable for losing a large amount of weight and suffers from sagging skin in those areas.
- Tightening the side and upper kicks: that is, only the vertical muscles.
- Lifting flabs, suction and fat.
Read about thighs lift
Compared to other procedures, the recovery of the sagging abdomen takes a relatively long time.
For example, the pain takes 3 weeks after the operation, but the results may appear after a one year.
A quick overview of the process
- It takes about two to three hours.
- General anesthesia.
- The process is preceded by medical tests to ensure the integrity of the body and its ability to operate and anesthetize.
The probability risks of the process:
- Minor bleeding, infection and inflammation.
- Numbness during surgery.
The cost of Tummy sagging operation:
The cost is determined based on three things:
- Wages of the surgeon.
- Fare of the medical center.
- Anesthesia costs.
The patient may feel anxious about the low cost of the operation, and of course, there should be no compromise in choosing the right doctor at the expense of the low cost, because this may cost the patient his life.
On average, the cost ranges from 3,500 to 5,000 dollars, depending on the area or type of operation to be performed.