Propeciaa and minoxidil for hair loss problems in Turkey
Propeciaa and minoxidil, in the last period propeciaa was used as a treatment after hair transplant by our doctors specializing in hair transplantation.
- For a successful transplant and better results and to strengthen and prevent the rest of hair loss Which is affected due to mental state or genetic factors or malnutrition.
- Yes, there are many drugs and treatments that are prescribed to prevent hair loss, but propeciaa and minoxidil are considered as the best.
- It has become universally agreed upon by many doctors for the amazing results obtained by many who used propeciaa and minoxidil.
- After transplants, of course, each treatment works differently.
- Propeciaa or Finasteride.
History of Propeciaa and Minoxidil
- Propeciaa is a label used for a substance that has been improved by pharmaceutical companies and laboratories.
- At first, propeciaa was used to treat prostatic hyperplasia.
- Propeciaa has an effective effect on hair growth.
- The US Food and Drug Administration then approved propeciaa for prostate gland dysfunction.
- This drug has been researched and improved to give amazing results to stop and treat hereditary hair loss in males or for baldness.
- It was approved in 1997 to treat propeciaa using a 1 mg dose for the treatment of hereditary baldness and hair loss in males.
- It is the first treatment in history that has proven to be an effective medicine to solve hair loss problems and fight hereditary baldness.
Propeciaa is based on stopping the enzyme from secretion and thus we have stopped the main cause of hair loss (5-Alpha-reductase), which arises when testosterone results become high in the body and this hormone is converted to androgens (DHT)
When taking a dose of 1 mg propeciaa every day, it will reduce the level of dihydrotestosterone in the head hair by 60%.
This hormone is the cause of hair loss and hair loss, and baldness. When the level of this hormone is reduced by 60% can reduce the loss.
In males who have undergone the treatment of propeciaa (DHT) hair and stop baldness by 86% in hormone levels.
- Side effects are likely to occur when using propeciaa.
- It’s likely to cause some minor spellings.
- Skin rash.
- Also likely to get swollen tongue.
- If these symptoms occur, see your doctor immediately.
- Other side effects of concern to men taking this medication are the sexual effects that have occurred in some cases, for example:
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Low sexual desire.
- Decreased semen amount.
It should be noted that most of those who have used propeciaa to treat hair loss or to stop hereditary baldness did not show these complications or symptoms. It is only 2% reported by those who used this treatment. If you have anxiety to use the treatment you can consult your doctor to prescribe another treatment as an alternative or take another treatment with him to treat side effects
Minoxidil which is called sometimes Rogaine
What is Minoxidil?
- Minoxidil is not similar to propeciaa as we can prescribe minoxidil for women and men as a drug to reduce the stopping of hair loss unlike propeciaa as we mentioned earlier that women cannot use propeciaa and this treatment is prescribed only for men.
- Minoxidil can be used by men and women as a treatment to stop hair loss and reduce hereditary baldness unlike propeciaa because this treatment can never be used by women.
- The minoxidil solution can be applied directly to the scalp by men and women.
- After the use of this treatment has been agreed by the US Drug Administration to address the problems of hair loss and hereditary baldness.
- Previously this drug was in the form of capsules were called two colors and was given as a treatment for high blood pressure after it was observed its effectiveness in hair growth
- There were many cases of hair growth in unusual areas such as cheeks, palm of the hand and some cases appeared in front of the face.
- This is what led the laboratory and researchers to experiment with the use of this treatment as a solution applied topically to the scalp and areas affected by genetic baldness.
- The laboratory then observed hair growth in the treated areas and varied from case to case.
- This depends on the area of existing baldness and varies from person to person.
How Minoxidil Works (Propeciaa and Minoxidil)
- Minoxidil is based on increasing the growth phase of a hair. This makes the bulb wide and thick in diameter and helps to increase its length healthy.
- Clinical results do not appear before three to five months, in some cases slightly.
- If we find positive results, you must adhere to the use of minoxidil every day in an orderly manner so that the new hair does not experience heavy hair loss
- At least six months should be taken to get a good result.
Some side effects we show are as follows:
- Feeling irritated or rash in the scalp after spraying the area with minoxidil.
- Cramps in the chest and increase or accelerate the heartbeat.
- Feeling dizzy in the head and nausea.
- Swelling of the feet and hands.
- Shortness of breath.
- If these side effects occur, the patient should immediately stop using minoxidil and contact the doctor immediately.
Most experts and researchers describe that minoxidil, in most clinical cases, evaluates most results positively that the effect of minoxidil is not effective.
By stopping the hormone that causes hereditary alopecia and hair loss, after stopping the treatment, the hair can fall back again, meaning that the positive results that the patient will take after using the treatment are temporary and go away when the doses of minoxidil are stopped.
When using propeciaa and minoxidil at the same time regularly we may notice a clear difference in solving hair loss problems because propeciaa reduces the rate of hair loss if it should be remembered that propeciaa has a greater effect in solving the problems and treatment of genetic baldness hormone DHT. Visit our YouTube page