Mesotherapy Treatment In Turkey
Mesotherapy Treatment in Turkey is a hair loss treatment that gives amazing results because using this treatment stops hair loss in a rate of 90-92%, unlike the commonly used cosmetics that contain Minoxidil (Rogaine), which treats only 50% of hair loss.
Most hair loss types occur because:
- Hormonal imbalance inside and around hair follicle cells.
- The deficiency of some vitamins that help in hair growth and renewal.
- Poor circulation activity in the capillaries that nourish hair follicles.
Our Mesotherapy treatment solves these previous problems, stimulating natural hair growth and immediately stops hair loss.
What Is Mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment technique that is based on injections with very fine needles, that is directly injected in the subcutaneous layers and tissues that will be treated.
- The term «Meso» is derived from the middle layer of the skin (about 1 mm deep).
- Mesotherapy is a treatment that stimulates the skin’s middle layer, which relieves a wide range of symptoms and diseases.
- The serum that is injected in the Mesotherapy session contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, nucleic acids, and some enzymes that can be modified to suit the needs of each patient.
- Mesotherapy treatment for hair loss is successfully and widely used in Europe and the United States. The treatment is absolutely painless and safe when a professional doctor performs it. There is no need for the doctor to put bandages or to apply local anaesthesia.
- After the treatment, you can go straight back to work.
- We know today that Mesotherapy has the same effect as hair enhancement medications and more. Through Mesotherapy, sufficient nutrition is provided directly only to the areas where they need it (around hair follicles), leading to:
- Hair follicles can produce hair roots and survive.
- DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is inhibited and balanced.
- Blood circulation is stimulated and activated.
- In 1952, Dr Michel Pistor treated asthma attack by using Brucine, it resulted in a limited effect on this disease.
- Then he thought of continuing the Brucine treatment where the injections were applied as close as possible to the disease site and it gave positive results.
- In 1964, Mesotherapy French Institute was established in Paris with a meeting of 16 members. The French Academy of Medicine recognized Mesotherapy as a medical speciality in 1987.
- Mesotherapy techniques have spread and been popular in all European and South American countries and are applied by about 40,000 specialists worldwide.
How does Mesotherapy work in Turkey?
- Mesotherapy includes both physical and chemical stimulation. Small doses of different medications are applied in specific areas depending on the treated case.
- Where it works to target the treated areas directly.
- Physical stimulation: When the needle pricks, small holes are formed in the skin; these holes stimulate the healing process.
- Where the immune system of the human body consider it as an attack and encounter with it by producing collagen and elastin, which is skin’s two basic building blocks that form new layers of it and support hair follicles.
- Chemical stimulation: The active components that are injected stimulate the vital system. For example, if the blood circulation is poor, blood capillaries expander medication is used (e.g. coumarin).
- If skin irritation is found, the doctor uses (e.g. organic silicon) medications. The product quality and formation should suit the treated case, which plays a key role in having successful results.
- Mesotherapy for hair loss treatment in Turkey
An effective connecting system, gradually works and stimulates blood circulation, treats inflammation, balances excess DHT hormone, stimulates collagen, increases follicle channels volume to stop hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
Mesotherapy active components:
It is an alternative to Minoxidil, which reduces skin irritation, stops hair loss, stimulates hair growth, balances DHT hormone, and stimulates cell system and protein concentration.
Acetyl tetra-peptide 3 stimulates new tissue formation and has a direct effect on hair follicles. Where it increases hair follicles size so it can produce thick and dense hair.
It is a strong compound called isoflavone, extracted from the red clover plant. It is a natural organic compound of the flavonoid chemical category.
Red clover plant has traditionally been used to treat asthma, cancer, skin irritation and diseases such as eczema and psoriasis Biochanin A balances testosterone into DHT conversion process in genetic hair loss.
How is hair loss treated?
- The treatment session takes 10 to 30 minutes depending on the treated area.
- It usually requires about 6 sessions to stimulate hair growth. Starting the treatment, our doctors recommend intensive sessions every two weeks for two months after that a session every month.
- Hair loss decreases gradually and the results are already clear after 3 months.