Newest Hair Transplant Techniques (Latest method 2021) in Turkey in the year 2018, hair transplantation is a very simple cosmetic surgery but doctors and specialists always seek to develop it for optimal results.
Therefore, many of the used techniques have been invented both in Turkey, especially in Istanbul and the rest of the world in general.
Newest Hair Transplant Techniques (Latest method 2021)
01- FUT technique
It is one of the oldest techniques and innovative methods in the field of hair transplantation this way has been suspended for more than ten years for several reasons, the most important of which are:
- Cutting a part of the skin of the scalp to extract the follicles.
- by using this technique a permanent scar is left behind the head (in the donor area).
- A large number of wasted follicles that grow after planting.
- High cost.
- The procedure takes a long time.
For more information about transplantation using this technique, you can visit the FUT hair transplant technique page.
02- FUE technique
It is one of the latest and best hair transplant techniques in Turkey, it is also called the picking technique and it is considered one of the most important innovated techniques that the rest of the hair transplant techniques depends on it in the first place and which is used until this day, the most important reasons for hair transplant success
- The possibility of picking a large number of follicles compared to FUT technology.
- The low waste rate of follicles compared to other techniques.
- The transplanted grafts take a shorter time to grow using this technique.
- The acceptable cost for most segments of society.
- No need to take a part of the skin of the donor area, but only the hair follicles are picked separately.
- The micromotor that is used to pick hair follicles from the donor area is very fine and leaves no scars after the operation.
- Quick recovery time.
- Positive results.
- The possibility of undergoing more than one session using this technique with a time difference of 6 months to one year.
For more information, visit FUE Hair Transplant technique.
03- DHI technique
DHI hair transplantation in Turkey is one of the newest and best hair transplant techniques in Turkey and the world in general, it goes by several names such as hair transplant using the pen, hair transplant without shaving or hair transplant using CHOI PEN, where the first part of the procedure is the same as FUE technique as for the second part of the procedure is done by using special pens called CHOI PENS where the hair follicles are inserted into these pens (a pen for hair transplantation) and then reimplanted it again.
What are Choi pens?
Choi pens are special pens for hair transplantation with DHI technique, it is an abbreviation of three words in English that means direct hair transplantation where the hair follicles are inserted into these pens and implanted directly in the desired place.
Hair transplantation has several advantages:
- The possibility of more dense implanting.
- It is one of the latest and best innovative techniques for eyebrow transplantation.
- Considered more suitable for transplanting a small number of follicles.
- Its cost is slightly higher than other transplantation techniques.
This technique is not suitable for all cases and it is recommended to consult doctors and medical advisers.
You can also visit the DHI Hair Transplantation page for more information.
04- Perkutan technique (Newest Hair Transplant Techniques)
PERKUTAN or PERCUTANEOUS hair transplantation is also one of the most innovative modern techniques for hair transplantation in Turkey and abroad. Its main steps are very similar to FUE hair transplant. The only difference between the two techniques is that in FUE technique a larger amount of pores are opened in the recipient area using a special needle.
Since the main steps are the same as the picking technique (FUE), the cost of hair transplantation using this technique is slightly higher than the picking technique.
You can get more information about hair transplantation in Turkey using PERCUTANEOUS technique.
05- BHT technique (Newest Hair Transplant Techniques)
in hair transplantation, body hair technique or as it is called BHT is one of the advanced techniques in the field of hair transplantation and the most important pros and cons:
- It can be made for people with weak donor area and have strong and thick body hair.
- Their results vary from person to person depending on the nature of their hair and body.
- High operation cost and need more time and effort.
For more details, please visit our BHT Hair Transplant technique.
Hair transplant without shaving (for Women)
Hair Transplantation without shaving is one of the most inquired procedures, especially for women.
This procedure requires good accuracy and high skill as well as a right and successful examination by the medical advisor or coordinators.
hair transplant for women and men do not differ from each other completely, except that most women want to undergo hair transplant without surgery or shaving.
The hair is thoroughly examined after sending the patient’s necessary photos and information.
The procedure is done by shaving a small part of the donor area behind the head to pick out the follicles from them, and then, the harvested follicles are implanted in the desired areas without shaving hair.
There are two main types of hair transplant for women:
Hairline area transplant (Frontal area Hair Transplant)
In this case, the patient has a wide forehead either naturally or as a result of hair loss.
The process is done in this case to make the forehead smaller.
Make the frontal areas of the hair denser
Women in these cases suffer from low hair density in the front areas and there is no need to undergo hair transplantation or forehead reduction, but there is a need only to make the existing hair strands more dens.
Some women think that it is possible to have a high unreasonable hair density and this is not possible. Only women who have lost a big amount of hair in a certain area exceeding 30 or 40% can think of undergoing a hair transplant procedure. If the amount of the falling hair is less than these approximate proportions it is preferred not to undergo a hair transplant.
Results of hair transplantation for women
The procedure’s preliminary results begin to appear in the first week after the start of the temporary fall out period, which ranges from 12 days from the day of the operation to 2 months after it.
The transplanted hair begins to grow again at the beginning of the third month and the patient gets the final result between six months to one year.
You can also visit our page about this procedure for women.
Tips before process
There are several things to follow to get the best hair transplant result:
- Tell your advisor or medical team about any diseases you suffer from, previous operations or medications used.
- Stop drinking alcohol for at least ten days before and after transplantation.
- Reduce smoking and unnatural substances as much as possible, such as soft drinks, coffee, fast food, etc.
- Wear comfortable clothing on the procedure day.
- Follow the instructions of the doctor and the medical team.
- Get enough information about your condition and expected results before and after planting.
Tips after process
- Follow the instructions of the doctor and the medical team strictly.
- The transplanted area must not be exposed to the sun for long periods immediately after the operation.
- Keep the head clean for the first week.
- Attention while bathing, dressing and using transportation.
- sleeping position after the operation is very important in the first days after the operation (on the back only).
- Do not shave the transplanted hair in normal ways during the first six months and use scissors if necessary.
- Dyeing transplanted hair is also harmful, so it is best to wait six months after the procedure.
- Postpone excessive exercise for a full month or two after the operation.
- Hair washing after hair transplant has a big and important role in the success of the procedure.
- Use a shampoo that does not contain chemicals such as after transplantation special shampoos or children’s shampoo.
You can also visit after hair transplant instructions page.
All About hair transplant – FAQ
There is a stage of temporary hair loss after transplantation that ranges from 12 days of the operation up to 2 months, in which the follicles have been held in place and begin to grow permanently again without hair loss.
There is nothing in the field of medicine called a guarantee for any medical procedure, but the vast majority of all cases succeed with the patient and the doctor’s satisfaction.
Growth starts from the beginning of the third month after the procedure step by step until the person gets the final result after a full year.
Not all follicles are taken from the donor area, only a certain amount is taken, which makes it unnoticeable to anyone and the follicles in this area grow very naturally. The method of taking follicles from the donor area and the doctor’s experience has a significant role in not observing others the tracks of follicle harvesting.
The final result appears after a year as shown in the pictures above.
Results begin to appear in the third month, while in the sixth month, hair becomes mostly grown, but the final result is one year later.
It falls temporarily in the first two months and regrows again. In cases where the instructions are not followed the transplanted hair will be prone to fall, but if the patient complies with the doctor’s recommendations the transplanted hair remains strong more than the natural hair because of the strong donor follicle that resists the genetic factors.
The follicles are taken from the donor area and transplanted in areas that need condensation or bald areas.
It takes an average of about 7 hours depending on the number of follicles and the recipient area, it is enough to stay in Turkey for only 3 days.
There is no harm or risk in hair transplantation. It is very safe and simple and anyone can do it easily after informing the advisor and medical team with all the details about your health condition.
The procedure depends 50% on the hospital, doctors and the medical team, where the other 50% depends on the patient, his aftercare and committing to the instructions.
Children under the age of 18 are preferred not to undergo the procedure until they reach 18 or 20 years of age.
The cost or price of hair transplant in Turkey in US dollars ranges from 1000 to 2000 dollars on average. This is about 3,800 to 7,500 Saudi riyals. And it is the average price for the city of Istanbul, while hair transplant cost in Saudi Arabia in dollar ranges from 2600 to 6500 which equals 9500 to 24000 Saudi Riyals.
Plasma PRP injection
We will simply explain to you plasma hair PRP technique, plasma or PRP, which is an abbreviation of three words Plated Rich Plasma, Platelet-rich plasma is a natural substance found in human blood, it is obtained by taking a small amount of a person’s blood and placing it in an especially made tube, which also is placed in the centrifuge machine for about ten minutes, a yellow liquid (the plasma) at the top of the tubular is formed. This liquid is taken by a special soft injection to be injected into the scalp, face or the desired place. It is also used in some cases to treat alopecia areata.
Plasma injection results
Plasma PRP is one of the most effective medications and treatments to end hair loss and strengthen the follicles, as it is completely free of side effects because it is injected from the person’s blood.
Doctors recommend a monthly or 20-day session for 6 or 8 sessions regularly.
Hair transplantation with plasma PRP
Plasma is very useful in several areas where it is used on the day of operation to give the initial strength of the transplanted follicles to grow again and is one of the latest and best techniques of hair transplant in Turkey.
Plasma injection session price
The price of a plasma injection session for hair varies from country to country and also varies within each country depending on the hospital or clinic you want to undergo the plasma injection in, which ranges in Turkey, Istanbul between 100 to 250 US dollars.
You can visit our page about PRP plasma. You can also watch more videos or any other video related to other cosmetic procedures by visiting our YouTube channel.