Hair transplant Cost in Turkey Hair transplantation techniques have witnessed many developments, and the use of robots will reduce the costs of this process. In a report published in the French newspaper “Le Figaro”, the writer Pauline Lina said that hair loss is a natural phenomenon that affects one in two men at the age of forty, as well as women and 4 out of 5 men at the age of eighty.
The problem of androgenic alopecia is related to the activity of some male hormones that accelerate the process of hair regeneration until the regenerative capacity of hair follicles is depleted.
With regard to hair care products and medicines, the current treatments were able to show greater efficacy and less smell compared to camel urine and geese dung, which were previously used treatments for this problem.
Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey – Quick Info.
|Procedure Duration||6-7 Hours|
|Recovery period||Next day after process can back to normal life considering special hair wash|
|Results||Start after 3 months & complete within 9 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||1000 USD FUE / 1500 USD DHI|
Hair transplant Video
Hair transplant before and after
Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey – FAQ
Usually hair transplantation in Turkey takes place in one session that takes about 6 hours, and these hours are divided into two stages, with a break for about a quarter of an hour.
The success rate varies from person to person and according to several factors, and generally reaches 80%.
Given the area of donation, the possibility of obtaining hair follicles is limited, as it is not possible to extract more than 1500-4000 grafts only per session.
It is the lower part of the hair below the surface of the skin and it is responsible for the formation of different parts of the hair by the growing cells that regenerate the hair cells. If it affects the hair follicle, this may result in hair loss, and the loss may be temporary if it does not damage the follicle cells.
Hair transplantation is not without its being a surgical procedure that has some disadvantages that must be noted, which may include the following:
Bleeding – infections – swelling of the scalp – dandruff that forms on the areas of the scalp where hair was removed or transplanted – numbness or lack of feeling in the treated areas of the scalp – coughing
Doctors and hair transplant specialists advise to wait three weeks to shave the donor area.
There are many good centers that provide distinctive services in the field of hair transplantation in Turkey, and the Turk aesthetic center in Istanbul is one of the most important destinations for many, due to its high quality services, reasonable prices and long experience.
Hair transplant Cost in Turkey
Turkey is witnessing a great turnout in recent years from tourists for the purpose of hair transplantation in Turkey within the specialized Turkish clinics and hospitals, where tourists come to Turkey with the aim of this type of cosmetic surgery in Turkey, taking advantage of the lower prices, as they save about two-thirds of the amount compared to the prices in their countries as well as The high quality and expertise provided by the centers specialized in hair transplantation in Turkey. The cost of hair transplantation in Europe exceeds the Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey by six or more times, while much exceeding this in the United States of America.
The cost of hair transplantation is high worldwide, in the Arab world in particular, hair transplantation in Egypt is not fixed in cost, but is governed by many factors, as the cost of hair transplantation in Western countries and Europe ranges from 2000 to 7000 dollars, while in Egypt its cost often ranges Between 2000 and 3000 dollars, according to several factors, such as the type of techniques used, the materials used to preserve the grafts, the medical center in which the operation will take place, the number of grafts, and other factors.
As for the cost of hair transplantation in Turkey in general, it ranges between $ 1000 and $ 3000.
What is Hair transplant process
It is a process in which a plastic surgeon transfers hair follicles from an area where there is abundant hair, such as the sides and back of the scalp (the donor area), to another area suffering from hair loss (the beneficiary area).
Hair transplantation operations began in Turkey 15 years ago and its popularity has increased clearly recently, as Turkey has become the best destination for those wishing to transplant hair from all countries of the world because it combines high quality, reasonable prices and competition.
The problem of hair loss can be overcome by treating its causes, taking a rest and taking the important vitamins to strengthen the hair and treat the causative disease, and if there is no result, whether in cases of hereditary or non-genetic baldness, the best and final solution is hair transplantation, and the hair transplantation process takes place in several stages:
- Preparing the patient for the operation
- Anesthesia stage
- Follicle extraction
- Separate hair follicles or segments
- The stage of follicle transplantation
Before hair transplant
The patient is prepared before the operation on several successive steps to check on his health and to know the extent of the success of the operation, as follows:
- The specialist doctor conducts a comprehensive examination of the patient and opens a medical file for him in which he writes everything that concerns the patient medically, whether he is being treated for a disease, or has an allergy to any medical preparation.
- The doctor evaluates the patient’s ability to bleed, even if one of his family members suffers from a hereditary disease, and this is one of the medical axioms before any surgery.
- All procedures are reviewed on the day scheduled for the operation, and you have to ask the doctor about everything that concerns you about the operation
- The doctor performs a comprehensive cleaning of the scalp, redraws the hair and adds other signs that help him during the process.
- After that, the actual steps of the process begin with taking some analgesics to relax and then anesthetizing the target area.
During hair transplant
First: preparing for hair transplantation
The patient’s hair is completely shaved and in some cases it is possible to transplant even without shaving, then the scalp is washed with a sterile solution and the scalp is injected with local anesthetic to reduce pain.
Second: the stage of picking out the follicles
At this stage, we use a micromotor device to extract the follicles from the donor area without damaging the neighboring follicle, which increases the number of healthy extracted follicles that can be successfully implanted.
Third: the stage of preserving the follicles
After the hair follicles are extracted, they are kept in a special solution used to preserve the human body organs during the transplantation process, and this solution keeps the follicles alive and healthy and capable of transplantation and growth naturally.
Fourth: the stage of opening the channels
The channels are opened in DHI using Choi pens, where the channels are opened and hair transplanted directly in one step, while in the SAPPHIRE technique, a tool with a sharp tip from the ambassador stone is used to open the channels.
Fifth: the stage of hair transplantation
The extracted follicles are inserted into the previously opened channels, which is a technical process that requires high skill to take into account the required density, aesthetic shape and natural growth of hair.
After a hair transplant
There are some guidelines that you should follow:
- Avoid hitting your head with anything.
- Avoid touching your transplanted hair for one to two days after the surgery.
- You should sleep in a semi-upright position the first night after the operation, and two pillows should be used to raise the head during the first three days after the operation.
- If you want to comb your hair, avoid the transplanted area, so as not to be affected before the new hair grows.
- A solution in the form of a spray should be used at home that helps new hairs grow in the transplanted area every half an hour on the first day after the operation.
- You should go to the specialist doctor the next day to remove the bandages.
- Stop taking aspirin and alcoholic beverages for three days after surgery
- Stay away from strenuous exercises such as swimming, weightlifting and others for a week after the operation
- Do not take painkillers other than what the doctor prescribes for you, as pain-relieving medicines are taken every four or six hours, when needed.
- The doctor is consulted two days after the operation to wash the hair, and then it is washed daily at home with cold water and a light foam using a medicinal shampoo.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight until the wound is not swollen, and you can wear a hat, provided it is loose
- Bleeding in the donor area is considered normal, although its occurrence does not exceed 1% of cases, and in this case a thin layer of gauze is applied and pressed for 10 minutes.
- The removal of the suture from the donor area takes place after an estimated period of 10 days to three weeks, according to the discretion of the treating physician
Hair transplant techniques
FUE extraction technique (Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey)
The follicular unit is also known as a Follicular unit extraction, short for FUE, where the hair follicles are taken directly from the scalp through a device that uses negative pressure, and then they are implanted in the intended place, which is the newest method and is as follows:
- Shave hair and completely cleanse the scalp.
- Anesthetize the patient locally
- Extracting the follicles individually by a precise tool that works in a circular motion from the donor area without the need for surgical intervention
- These follicles are taken with forceps and placed in a special solution to ensure their survival
- The affected scalp is pierced with a fine medical instrument, and the follicle is placed at the same time
- This process takes 6-8 hours
- Planting from 5000 to 7000 grafts per session
FUT Slide Technology
- Scalp anesthesia is performed in the donor and recipient area
- A slice is removed from the donor area (the area behind the head or the sides of the head)
- The doctor sews aesthetically and leaves a small scar that is covered by the hair
- The slice is cut into smaller slices by a microscopic process.
- The small slices contain one or two live follicles in each of them
- Punctures in the affected area with a medical instrument
- The bulb is fixed in the hole to an appropriate depth so that it does not fall out
- This process takes two hours or more, depending on the patient’s condition
- 1400 grafts are implanted per session, and sometimes the patient needs more than one session, according to the case
This technique depends primarily on the skill of the doctor and is performed as follows:
- The patient is anesthetized with local anesthesia and the grafts are picked using FUE technique with a special device
- Punching holes with a very fine and sharp blade, more precisely than the needle, which is used more than once
- These holes are inclined in size and dimension different from other holes
- The piercing process is easy and simple, and it does not cause damage to scalp cells or tissue loss
- The bulb must be planted in the appropriate place and ensure that the root remains alive, which confirms the growth of the bulb
- The use of very precise tools that help open a large number of holes, and this facilitates the cultivation of the largest possible number of grafts without damaging the pores of the scalp.
- This technique leaves small and very small wounds that quickly heal and heal.