Hair Transplant Before and After With a push of a button, we can know as much information as possible about hair transplantation and know all the answers to the questions in our mind. For example, how does transplantation occur, and in what way, how many techniques are there, and what is the best technique, as we can know if hair transplantation is painful or leaves side effects and many other information, due to the great competition between medical centers to obtain a high evaluation and access to the first place.
It is important for us that we, as Turk Aesthetic to talk about what science has reached, except that of hair reproduction.
We cannot say that the reproduction process has become available to us or to any center.
studies are still underway and submitted trying to offer this method for you as soon as possible.
Hair Transplant Before and After
How is the process of reproduction of hair?
- Taking a few follicles from the head or from the donor area as is common.
- Reproduction it to obtain a large number of follicles.
- Then implanting it into the area that you want to transplant it.
Who are the beneficiaries from hair reproduction?
This technology is useful for the following people:
- Those with a weak donor area.
- It is useful for people suffering from alopecia, which stretches in the head.
- It is useful for people who have genetic diseases and exposed to large hair loss amounts.
What is the difference between reproduction and traditional transplant?
There is a difference between the 2 ways:
- traditional transplant depends entirely on the donor region.
- hair reproduction depends on a few follicles and then reproduce them.
So we hope the success for this new technique so that we can transplant the hair for all people, regardless of its donor region whether it is good or not.
What is the cost of reproduction?
It is important for us to note that if this new technology is put on the market, it is possible that may be too expensive for some people.
- It can cost at least $ 10,000.
Like any new technology in medicine, in the first period of its introduction it is very expensive for many people.
Until this technology becomes used in all medical centers.
Then the cost of the technology falls. So everyone can do hair transplantation by the reproduction technique.