Grafts harvesting (video) watch how follicles are extracted from the donor area
A video that explains how the doctor extracts the follicles from the donor area behind the head to be implanted in the front of the scalp areas in Turk Aesthetic center who is specialized in hair transplant operations in Turkey, Istanbul.
The video shows how the follicles are extracted with a micro motor that takes the follicles to be transplanted in the following areas:
- Areas that need transplantation.
- Areas that need to be densified.
- Bald areas
Grafts Harvesting (Hair follicle extraction)
The donor area is one of the most important factors that affect the success or failure of the hair transplantation procedure, there are some matters to be considered:
- The donor area hair density.
- The amount of the donor area hair and its size compared to the recipient area size.
- Hair thickness.
- Hair color
Couple of factors effect bad on Hair follicle extraction
- Donor area low density.
- The donor area small size compared to the recipient area that needs to be transplanted.
- Blond or white hair color.
- The pattern of follicles in terms of the number of hairs contained in a single follicle.
- Past operations performed by the person as they affect the number of follicles that can be picked.
- Hair Transplantation Technique (FUT)
Hair transplantation steps
- The patient’s first examination.
- Shaving and sterilization.
- Hair follicles extraction.
- Opening the pores.
- Hair Transplant (Implantation).
For your first examination, you can contact us directly or through the numbers given on the contact page.
Turk Aesthetic Contact
At our Turk aesthetic center, we offer you all the services related to hair transplantation, dental care, and plastic surgery.
You can also take a look at our social media pages at any time: