Beard transplant procedure in many cultures beard and mustache in men are a sign of masculinity and has an impact on the social situation in general.
- Through the recent year, there has been a huge increase in hair transplant demand by hundreds of men in the world, especially in Turkey.
- The reason for this increasing demand is the development of the country Turkey in the hair transplant field and the following successes in it.
- In terms of the procedure’s excellent final results and following the necessary precautions that take care of the patients before and after the operation, which made it one of the first countries to provide the best services such as accommodation, transportation and special hair medications for the patient.
- Turk Aesthetic center is considered one of the best and most famous hair transplant and cosmetic surgery centers in the world.
- people who are looking for the perfect handsomeness that is completed with beard look, If you want to get more facial hair and fill the gaps in the beard in case it is caused by certain diseases (such as Alopecia, burns or any injuries that caused beard deformation or caused empty patches).
- All you have to do is look for a convenient hospital to undergo a beard transplant.
- We will provide you with some information that should be learned before you take this step, which through it we hope you will get the appropriate and beautiful appearance that you and every man look forward to having.
- Beard transplant procedure does not put the patient’s life at significant risk, but the patient must choose a hospital with a good reputation because it is a facial operation where any small mistake can cause permanent deformation, which cannot be repaired.
Here below some quick information about beard transplant:
|Procedure Duration||5-6 Hours|
|Recovery period||Next day after process can back to normal life|
|Results||Start after 3 months & complete within 9 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||1000 USD|
Beard Transplant Procedure – Video
Beard transplant procedure in Turkey is performed using FUE technique, also in mustache, eyebrows and sideburns transplant doctors apply FUE technique, beard transplant procedure is a simple procedure to restore the beard hair and increase the density in different areas of the face.
The operation duration is 4 to 9 hours depending on the area that needs covering and the number of hair follicles extracted from the back of the head (donor area).
When starting beard transplant procedure the donor area lines must be drawn where hair follicles will be harvested to be implanted in the beard area and it is preferable to harvest the fine hairs only that look like natural facial hair.
After drawing the donor area lines, local anaesthesia is applied to that area.
Hair roots (follicles) needed for implantation are harvested.
The medical team put it in a sterile solution (isotonic) to keep the follicles vital for as long as possible until all the needed follicles are extracted.
The doctor opens small pores or channels in the recipient area (beard or any other area) in a way that the directions, size and number of these channels are similar to the shape, number and direction of the head or beard hair.
The extracted hair follicles (hair roots) are inserted one by one in the recipient area and the desired appearance and shape is reached.
Beard transplant procedure is a very simple process, where it needs only one day to be performed and local anaesthesia is applied to reduce the healing time and alleviate the patient’s pain.
After the transplant is finished you can return to your normal life with little attention and caution by following the instructions that will be given to you by the medical team.
The doctor draws the donor area lines from which hair follicles will be extracted, it is extracted using the micromotor device that is equipped with a fine head for follicles harvesting, taking into account the number of follicles, the area to be implanted and the channels that were opened by the medical team.
In general, the simplicity of a beard transplant procedure these days, especially in Turkey, does not mean that the need to take the necessary measures, such as a good selection of an appropriate hospital and all necessary information is not important.
Such operations are dangerous because it is performed in the face; any simple mistake or lack of experience by the team or hospital causes permanent deformity, low density or negative results.
All you have to do is choose a good and reliable hospital, stay away from fake sites, intermediaries and communicate with the hospital directly.
The result of beard transplant is permanent, the patient appears with a new beard with a naturally attractive appearance and the difference will be clear after finishing the transplantation or after two days following the procedure.
Unlike hair transplant results, in beard transplant, the implanted follicular grows faster so there is no need to wait several months after transplantation, and temporary hair loss rarely occurs after the transplant.
The hair starts to grow immediately after finishing transplant and continue this growth as the rest of the beard hair, mustache or head.
Some Important Tips You Need To Know Before You Undergo A Beard transplant:
Facial hair transplant or beard transplant procedure is somewhat similar to scalp hair.
It includes extracting the donor hair from the back or sides of the head hair.
The surgeon chooses the hairs that perfectly matches the facial hair and then carefully implants it in the recipient area.
The only difference between them is that the opened channels are smaller than the ones that are opened in the scalp in a hair transplant procedure.
In baldness cases, the surgeon may extract donor hair from the body hair and usually from the chest hair.
Before After Beard Transplant
- This procedure takes about 4-9 hours, depending on the recipient area and the beard density the patient desires.
- The implanted hair will grow exactly like the real hair
- If you are worried whether the new facial hair will grow like your head hair or not, any facial hair will grow with the same texture and properties because the surgeon will make sure that the extracted hair is matching the facial hair.
- Facial hair transplant includes beard, eyebrows mustache and sideburns
- Facial hair transplant does not only mean beard transplant but also for eyebrows and mustache as well as decreasing the density of one of the areas mentioned above.
Beard transplant procedure pain
- Like normal scalp hair transplant, beard transplant is painless.
It contains only mild and potential pain during local anesthesia. This is done using FUE technique, where the surgeon chooses the follicles that are needed for the implantation.
- There is no need to make large incisions in the donor area as in the traditional FUT technique.
- The Number of the transplanted follicular and its importance
With a small number of follicular from the donor area, an attractive beard is completed.
- No need to worry about this because you will simply get the appropriate information from the helping medical team and learn how to maintain and care for the implanted hair.
- Why do men undergo a beard transplant procedure?
In most cases, beard transplant is performed for aesthetic reasons.
- But there are cases where facial hair does not grow properly some of these cases:
- Surgical injury.
- Skin burns.
- Genetic causes.
- In these cases, men resort to beard transplantation.
Shaving transplanted hair
- It is best not to shave transplanted hair during the first six months after the surgery because it grows very weak and light.
- You should be aware that there will be hair loss two weeks after the date of the procedure till two months, do not worry about this because it is considered as a shock phase that paves the way for new hair growth 3 or 4 months after surgery.
- After that, you can decide if you want a dense beard style or if you want to shave whenever you like because the new hair will begin to grow again starting from the third month until the ninth month where the final result of transplantation starts to show.
Lifelong lasting results
A very important feature of any type of hair transplant is that it gives long-term results. So you do not have to worry about losing your new facial hair after transplant.
Tips after beard transplant
- You may think that hair or beard transplant in Turkey is not a major concern, of course, there is nothing to worry about, but it is still a surgery.
- Although it is very rare, there is still a risk of complications such as infection and scars that may appear on the face, this usually occurs because of improper care after surgery or because the surgeon who performed the operation is inexperienced.
- That’s why you need to make research and undergo the procedure on the hands of a surgeon with enough experience and has a high rate of success in this type of surgery, not just to perform the procedure professionally but also to teach you the right instructions of taking care of your beard after the operation.
- You should choose the appropriate hospital and stay away from the fake or intermediate sites that do not have any official location or those that are interested only in the profit.