Hair transplant percutaneous technique in Turkey. Men and women for many reasons are vulnerable to baldness or hair loss problems, where hair transplant or plasma injection and Mesotherapy are used to avoid and minimize these problems.
- Day after day, hair transplant experts and doctors develop existing techniques and sometimes invent some new techniques to get perfect and good results to meet people desires who intend to undergo hair transplant in Turkey Istanbul.
- Turk Aesthetic hair transplant centre’s experts and specialists have developed Percutaneous hair transplant technique, which we will explain in detail. This technique has become a demand for many because of its ideal results and its proper cost.
- Technique definition.
- Percutaneous is a new innovative technique for hair follicular implantation and it depends on a safe and smooth method.
- This technique depends on opening the channels in the recipient areas using a special pen, which has a fine needle that opens small channels that are almost equal to the extracted follicular size and smaller than the ones opened using FUE extraction technique and then the follicular is inserted inside these small channels.
Hair Transplant Percutaneous
What is the difference between Percutaneous and FUE techniques?
What characterizes Percutaneous hair transplant technique from other techniques such as (FUE, FUT….etc) is that in opening the channels stage a fine needle is used instead of the medical micro-blades.
By using Percutaneous hair transplant technique we can implant a higher number of follicles per cm2 and this technique success rate depends on several factors:
- Donor hair quality and strength.
- The size and measurement of the recipient area.
- Hair type and density.
- The follicular health and strength.
The technique is proved to be superior to other techniques used in hair transplant field, the most important advantages are:
- Relatively short recovery time.
- The temporary scares after hair transplant procedure are lighter than the ones in other techniques.
- Determine the shape and direction of the implanted hair growth in an easy way.
- The possibility of implanting more grafts per cm2.
- A more natural hair look.
Hair transplant percutaneous steps
hair is implanted using this technique in a special way; it has different stages and it is compatible with the FUE extraction technique.
We will explain to you now the most important stages of this technique:
- Preliminary medical examination in which the scalp images are sent by the patient to the medical team to be examined and to see if the patient’s case is convenient to Percutaneous hair transplant.
- Hair shaving, planning and drawing the recipient area and the donor area lines.
- Donor area sterilization and anaesthesia.
- Start extracting the grafts from the donor area.
- The doctor opens channels in the recipient area using a fine Percutaneous needle instead of the medical micro-blades.
- Implanting the grafts and inserting them into the opened channels.
Hair transplant percutaneous cost
The cost of this technique is significantly higher than the cost of the operation using FUE extraction technique and it ranges sometimes from 1500 $ to 2500 $.
Turk Aesthetic offers great facilities in this field in terms of cost and accurate examination and it is one of the first centres in hair transplant operations using modern and advanced techniques.