Hair transplant for women is one of the most important topics to be discussed on social media, whereas women are looking for the perfect and permanent solution for weak hair density problems or hair loss.
Women’s Hair Loss Problems
Hair Loss in females causes depression or even a serious impact on women lifestyle.
In females, the problem is not the hair loss itself, but it is the psychological and emotional problems that hair loss causes in women, which are no less important than hair loss in men.
With all of that, unfortunately, hair loss in women is not taken seriously by family, friends or even by a woman’s personal doctor at times.
Regardless of the fact that hair loss in women itself can lead to psychological and emotional problems, people and society has a lack of understanding and do not recognize the criticality of these problems. It can build up a lower self-confidence, anxiety and depression.
We can consider hair loss in women a “normal” phenomenon. Gradual hair loss is often associated with aging.
However, temporary hair loss is often associated with pregnancy and childbirth.
Studies and scientific researches have shown that the female pattern baldness is linked to genetic factors inherited from parents and grandparents.
Women’s Hair Loss reasons
The main causes of hair loss in females or women are:
- Androgenetic Alopecia
Androgenetic Alopecia is a genetic pattern of hair loss in women and appears as a thinning in hair density that spreads over the middle area of the scalp. It is the most common type of hair loss. It occurs in about 20% of women.
- Alopecia Areata
Alopecia is a common disease whose causes are not yet known clearly, resulting in baldness patches or empty hair patches in the eyebrows.
- Telogen Effluvium
It is a disease that causes a full baldness and hair loss in women, it may be chronic or temporary but associated with severe fever, severe nutrition shortage, and chronic blood loss resulting from continues sever bleeding during menstruation.
- Loose Anagen Syndrome
Anagen syndrome causes hair loss before the normal growth cycle is complete. The hair can be taken out simply when bathing or when brushing it with a comb.
- Traction Alopecia
When the hair is braided and tied pulled back in a ponytail style tightly over time it causes a permanent damage to hair follicle and scalp and leads to hair loss.
Some chemicals used in hairdressing products may cause permanent hair and root damage and lead to hair loss.
In this case, the person feels compelled to pull out his hair in regular or random patterns sometimes because of stress, which leads over time to alopecia and permanent hair loss.
- Scarring Alopecia
Scalp scarring or scarring in the hair areas is also a reason for hair loss.
It usually affects the upper part of the scalp and occurs mostly in women. This phenomenon is common in African and Caribbean origin females and is believed to be associated with their constant tight traditional hairstyle.
It may also occur in women after menopause and is associated with hair follicle inflammation that leaves subsequent scars.
It is the disease where the thyroid gland cannot produce enough hormones and it can be associated with weight loss, faintness and hair loss.
Hormonal changes, body fatigue, stress during pregnancy and after giving birth may be a cause of temporary hair loss.
- Gynaecological diseases
Polycystic ovary or the fallopian tube obstruction causes an imbalance in the hormones secretion, which in turn affects hair follicles directly.
- Psychological state
Work or study stress, as well as exhaustion, may cause temporary hair loss for women.
Hair loss Treatment for women
Women and females who are suffering from hair loss follow many ways to solve hair density weakness problem or baldness, and it includes:
- Hairstyle Change.
- Hair dying
- Wearing synthetic or natural hair.
- Using wig in advanced cases of hair loss for women.
But these methods, even if it alleviates the problem, but it is not the best solution, it is either temporary or tiring and expensive.
It is the suitable and permanent treatment option for women with hair density problems, bald patches or complete baldness.
Hair transplant has a high rate of success in women with hair loss, and the vast majority of women who have undergone hair transplant at Turk Aesthetic centre are very grateful and satisfied with the results.
We should mention that not all women are good candidates for hair transplant procedure, we usually treat women who have thin hair, weak hair roots, baldness patches or full baldness, so it is normal for some women to be more likely to treat hair loss by undergoing hair transplant than others (and others are not at all candidates for Hair transplant).
We will try to give you as realistic a picture as possible about the result you can expect after this treatment. And we will certainly advise you in other ways of treatments if hair transplant operation is not suitable to solve your hair loss and low hair density problem.
Modern techniques used in hair transplant can restore the hair that has been lost or change and reshape the front hairline in order to look natural and to suit the facial features.
After transplant hair care is a simple process that does not exceed normal washing, hair trimming and hairdressing as you always do.
The transplant procedure can be done perfectly so that most people cannot often notice that the person had undergone a hair transplant procedure or not.
Women Hair Transplant without shaving
Hair transplant for women in Turkey is performed without the need of a full hair shave and by using no-cut FUE technique. The operation takes about 7 hours and is divided into several steps and stages:
- In the back of the head between the ears, the donor area hair is shaved in a rectangle shape.
- The medical team Clean and sterilize the donor area.
- Applying local anaesthesia to the donor area using special needles.
- Harvesting the grafts and follicular using a special FUE device called a micromotor that has a high harvesting head ranging from 0.6 to 0.9 mm.
- Taking and collecting all the harvested grafts and then sorting and counting them to determine the total number of follicular that will be implanted.
- Reshaping the front hairline if there is a need to modify it and determine the recipient areas where the hair follicles will be implanted.
- Apply local anaesthetize to the recipient area in preparation for the next stage.
- Opening the channels or small pores in the recipient area.
- The doctor starts implanting the grafts one by one manually using medical tweezers.
- The medical staff places a medical bandage on the donor area in the back of the head.
The most important thing before starting the operation for women is planning when starting a hair restoration trip, an experienced hair transplant specialist consult with the patient, as well as The results and procedure temporary side effects.
After the operation, hair growth stages will be explained so that you are fully aware of the process and to be able to make the right decision.
Hair transplant cost for women
Turkey is one of the most convenient places to undergo hair transplant for people suffering from hair loss or baldness for both women and men.
We can see a significant increase in the number of hair transplant centres in Iran or hair transplant clinics in Egypt or Saudi Arabia. However, people prefer to travel to Istanbul to undergo operations for several reasons and goals such as:
- The doctor and medical staff work according to technique quality and international safety standards.
- Over 15 years of medical staff experience in some Turkish centres.
- Special service packages including accommodation in the finest hotels, transportation, the needed medicines and treatments.
- Medical follow-up after the operation to ensure that the patient follows the instructions given to him.
- The appropriate costs for all groups of society, whereas hair transplant cost in Arab countries reaches up to twice the cost we offer in Turkey or more.
- The encouraging successful previous hair transplant operations for women in our centre in Turkey that has got high-density amazing results.
- The possibility of transplanting a large number of grafts, in some cases, more than 4000 grafts, which is a far larger amount than the harvested grafts in Europe or middle east operations.