Hair loss Treatment in Turkey. It is one of the most important problems that are facing most of people in these times, a large segment of the male society suffers baldness. Sometimes baldness happens at a very young age, causing the patient a bad psychology and leading him to lose his self-confidence.
Science has always found solutions to this problem, and today we have many solutions available ranging from hair enhancement medications, pills and vitamins to hair transplant procedures, using various techniques such as Follicular unite extraction FUE, FUT, DHI and Percutaneous.
Hair loss types
Baldness or hair loss has many forms and causes, one form of baldness and the most important of which is male pattern baldness, affects men and women alike.
This type of baldness is called male pattern baldness because there are hormones that cause this type of hair loss, these hormones are testosterone and androgen (male hormones), the increase in these hormones proportion cause baldness called male pattern baldness.
Hair loss usually starts in the hairline, the sides, and then gradually proceeds until it reaches the crown area completely.
We all know that normally hair density in the hairline is less than it in the back area. So when male pattern baldness begins, baldness signs appear very quickly in the hairline area.
Women’s hair loss
Hair loss in women is different than hair loss in men, in women it comes out in strands form, which means that it is spread throughout the scalp and it is not only in the hairline, such as hair loss in men.
It is to be noted that the hair on both sides of the head and the back is not affected by hair loss or baldness, because it is close to blood veins, and because of easy reachable nutrition and perfusion, and being far from chemical materials effects, sun effect and head coverings whether for men or women.
The area in the back of the head is called (the donor area). It has very thick hair and hair loss resistant genetic characteristics, that is why, hair follicles are harvested from the donor area and implanted in the treated areas (recipient areas).
Researches confirmed that male hormones (testosterone and androgen) are the main factors that cause hair loss, but the cause of their imbalance is still unclear to this day.
Male pattern baldness
Once male pattern baldness starts in someone’s scalp, hair begins to fall out; hair density begins to decrease gradually in the hairline until it is completely empty of hair. The front hairline gradually retreats and sometimes it stops in the beginning of the back area.
Genetic factors of both the father’s family and the mother’s play a large and important role in spreading this phenomenon (male pattern baldness and hair loss in men and women phenomenon).
Baldness and hair loss problems treatment
- There are many types of baldness and hair loss, but most cases of baldness and hair loss are neglected.
- Constant awareness and advises should be given to people suffering these problems. They should be encouraged to get treatment before the area gets completely bald and it is too late, otherwise, the person will have to undergo hair transplant procedure to restore the natural and thick look of his hair. A simple care of your hair may save you a lot of time and money.
- There are also some cases where women are also affected majorly, when hair loss simple signs start appearing in women, it is enough to make a woman’s psychology bad and that makes the rest of her hair follows and get worse.
- Women are affected significantly with the psychological state and it is to be noted that in our current days there are many modern techniques and treatments in hair loss field for women.
- In such cases, you should not neglect the sighs, consult with the specialist doctors in this field and get the appropriate medication to use it regularly.
Minoxidil hair regrowth treatment
- One of the most famous solutions for male pattern baldness and hair loss in men is Minoxidil, it is considered as an excellent treatment nowadays to solve hair loss problems, whether in men or women.
- Minoxidil has been proven to be highly effective, if it was used regularly and in the way that the doctor explains, sometimes hormone balance pills are used, which is not recommended because of its side effects such as unwanted hair growth or hormone imbalances in the body and these pills should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding, in case it was used in these cases, caution should be taken and the doctor’s instructions must be accurately followed.
Minoxidil side Effects
One of the common negative effects of Minoxidil therapy is sexual dysfunction or hormone imbalance in men. When a person suffering hair loss (male or female) uses Minoxidil treatment he will notice a large difference in the shape, color and texture of his hair in a very short period of time.
How to use Minoxidil
The patient should be careful when using this treatment, he should use it on a regular basis, because instead of having the wanted result it can cause a adverse effect and resulting in increased hair loss, it should be also used for a period of time not less than 6 months to ensure that hair follicles is strong enough to be able to produce healthy and strong hair.
How Does Minoxidil Works
- Minoxidil is based on stimulating the skin cells and blood circulation in that area thus strengthens hair follicles.
- Minoxidil therapy is available in several forms like cream or sprays. In both cases, the treatment should be applied on the scalp, not on the hair directly.
Men’s hair loss
- Many solutions for hair loss in men have been discovered; you just have to visit this field specialist or check one of the hospitals that are specialized in hair transplant and cosmetic surgery.
- Turkey nowadays is one of the market leaders internationally and regionally in hair transplant field, not to mention the expertise available in Turkey, it also provides reasonable prices, which are suitable for a very large segment of society.
- It is to be noted that hair loss treatments does not have an effect on some advanced cases of baldness, so it is preferable for the patient to undergo hair transplant procedure instead of wasting time and money on these treatments.
The development of hair loss for baldness
- In general, medicines can stop hair loss or only improve hair-thinning problem. As for the complete baldness, there is no need to waste time, you should go to specialized hair transplant hospitals and we also advise you to choose the right place that has sufficient experience in this field.
- We have the latest hair transplant techniques in our current days. All you have to do is save a small amount of money, leave for a few days and choose a suitable place.
- To read more articles about hair transplant and cosmetic surgery, you can visit our Blog or go Youtube channel.