Erectile dysfunction treatment in Turkey Having an erection problem from time to time is not necessarily a cause for concern. However, if erectile dysfunction is a persistent problem, it may cause psychological pressure, affect your self-confidence, and contribute to problems in the relationship between a man and his wife. Problems of achieving or maintaining an erection can also be an indication of an underlying medical condition that needs treatment and one of the risk factors. associated with heart disease.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the persistent inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse and sexual performance.
It is not the patients’ habit to talk in general with the family doctor about sexual function disorders based on the assumption that this is not his job or his specialty and for fear of harming their image, but! Do you know the most general information about it??
In this article, we will provide you with the most important information about erectile dysfunction, its treatment, causes and ways to prevent it
the following schedule show quick information about Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Turkey:
|The time to complete the operation||3 Hours|
|Stay in the hospital after the operation||One night or two must stay in the hospital after the operation|
|Results||Immediate (in case of using Triple stent, 45 days later must activate it)|
|Return to daily activity||After One week|
|Sexual intercourse||After 45 days|
|Cost per leave static (approx)||start from 5,500 USD|
Erectile Dysfunction treatment options
There are a variety of treatments that help treat erectile dysfunction, including:
The first line of treatment recognized today is the tablets Viagra / Sildenaphil, Levitera or Cialis (Cilas _ Tdalaphil) and finally a new drug in this family called Avanafil has been approved.
These drugs are sold in pharmacies, and every doctor can give them in appropriate cases.
Side effects of erectile dysfunction drugs:
These medicines have minor and transient side effects, including slight redness in the cheeks and a slight decrease in blood pressure, which is reflected in a feeling of dizziness, a slight feeling of weakness and nausea.
Most of these symptoms fade and go away before you start having sex. However, it is strictly forbidden to take these medicines with medicines that contain nitrates (medicines to increase blood flow in the coronary arteries in heart patients), and it is also prohibited for anyone whose physical, medical and psychological status does not allow him to have sex.
02- Testosterone test
This hormone regulates sexual desire. In some cases of erectile dysfunction, doctors may recommend tests to find out its concentration in the blood, and if it is found that its concentration is low, then doctors recommend alternatives to testosterone as an appropriate treatment.
Sometimes doctors may prescribe a dual treatment with Viagra and testosterone alternatives, which may be effective.
A person who is not able to take one of these medicines orally, or a person who was found not to help him, may be helped by direct injection into the corpora cavernosa, where active substances are injected into the blood vessels.
It is also possible to use a special pump that creates a strong erection that is preserved by a ring at the base of the penis.
Another treatment available today is the direct injection of Alprostadil (a substance that expands the blood vessels) into the urethra, which has been released with satisfactory results during recent scientific research.
In the event that all of the above mentioned methods of erectile dysfunction treatment fail, it is recommended that surgeries such as:
The process of implanting an artificial penis: This surgery is simple and its success rate is very good. The participation of the primary doctor / family doctor / in the decision-making process and in remedial measures greatly increases the chances of success and also increases the willingness of therapists and their partners to receive treatment.
Penile revascularization surgery
(Revascularization) is another available surgery, but with relatively low success rates. In some special cases, this procedure can be an effective treatment.
The primary doctor / family doctor / must diagnose these cases as he is often able to treat them, and in any case there are clinics in every major hospital specializing in this field.
04- Other solutions
Other medications for erectile dysfunction include:
Testosterone replacement: Some men may suffer from erectile dysfunction, which may be complicated by low levels of the hormone testosterone. In this case, hormone replacement therapy may be recommended as a first step or given with other medications.
Penis pumps: An erection therapy device is a hollow tube with a hand-operated or battery-operated pump. The tube is placed over your penis and then a pump is used to suck air into the tube. This creates a vacuum that draws blood into the penis.
Once an erection occurs, the tension ring is pulled around the base of your penis to keep blood in it and kept erect, and then the vacuum device is removed.
The erection usually lasts long enough for the couple to have intercourse, then the tightening ring is removed after intercourse, and the appearance of bruising on the penis is a possible side effect, as well as restricting ejaculation by the strap, and you may feel that your penis is cold when you touch it.
Exercise: Recent studies have found that exercising, especially moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise, improves erectile dysfunction.
Cost of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Turkey
The price of erection implants ranges between $ 3,500 and $ 6,000
In Egypt, the cost of erectile stents is about $11,000, and it is considered high.
As for the price of filler injections for the penis to help with erection, it amounts to about $2000, and the price varies up and down depending on the doctor’s experience, the place of the operation and the techniques used.
Erectile dysfunction Symptoms
What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
- Problems getting an erection
- Problems maintaining an erection
- Decreased sexual desire
When should you visit a doctor?
It is a good idea to start by consulting a specialist in the following cases:
If you have concerns about an erection or if you suffer from other sexual problems such as premature or delayed ejaculation
If you have diabetes, heart disease, or another health condition that may be linked to erectile dysfunction
If you have other symptoms with erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction Causes
Male sexual arousal proceeds according to a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, nerves, feelings, muscles, and blood vessels.
There are psychological and physical causes for erectile dysfunction:
- heart disease
- Blockage of blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- high cholesterol
- Metabolic syndrome – a condition that includes high blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Abuse of tobacco products
- Some prescription medications
- Peyronie’s disease – the formation of scar tissue inside the penis.
- Low testosterone
- Sleep disorders
- Addiction to alcoholic beverages and other forms of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Surgeries or injuries affecting the pelvic area or the spinal cord
- Prostate or enlarged prostate cancer treatment methods
The brain plays a major role in initiating the chain of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. Many things can interfere with sexual feelings and lead to erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction, including:
Depression, anxiety, and other conditions related to mental health
Problems in relationships occur as a result of stress, poor communication, or other problems.
1 in 5 adult men will suffer from erectile dysfunction, and for men between the ages of 40 and 70, the percentage increases.
Causes associated with erectile dysfunction include aging, stress, underlying health disorders, smoking, regular alcohol use, and insomnia
Men should not search for medication on their own, especially people with underlying health disorders and men in old age because drugs that claim to improve sexual performance often expand blood vessels with potentially life-threatening side effects.
Erectile dysfunction or the inability to have an erection can affect men at any age, as up to 1 in 5 men suffer from this problem at some point in their lives. Moreover, the risk of erectile dysfunction increases with age with this percentage increasing to include half All men between the ages of 40 and 70.
- The EHS is divided into 3 grades:
- Grade 1: Severe erectile dysfunction so that the penis does not become hard despite its growth in size when excited. But the erection cannot remain long enough for a successful sexual relationship.
- Grade 2: slight erectile dysfunction so that the penis is hard enough to perform penetration, but it is not completely rigid.
- Grade 3: There is no erectile dysfunction so that a successful sexual operation can be performed without any problem.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Turkey (the complications)
Complications from erectile dysfunction can include:
- unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- Inability to conceive from your partner
Diagnosing erectile dysfunction
- Physical examination: This may include a thorough examination of the penis and testicles and a neurological examination to check sensation.
- Blood tests: A sample of your blood may be sent to the ophthalmologist to check for signs of heart disease, diabetes, low testosterone levels, and other diseases.
- Urine tests: Like blood tests, urine tests are used to look for signs of diabetes and other underlying diseases
- Ultrasound (ultrasound transducer): This test is usually performed by a specialist in the laboratory and includes the use of a wand-like device (transducer) that is attached to the blood vessels that supply the penis with blood and is presented with a video image so that the doctor can identify if you have problems with blood flow First . This test is sometimes done with injections of drugs into the penis to stimulate blood flow and the occurrence of an erection.
- Psychological examination: The doctor may ask you some questions to find out if you have depression or search for other possible psychological causes of erectile dysfunction.