Dermal Filler also called (cosmetic filler injections or facial injectable fillers) are soft tissues injected under the skin to help lift the face, remove wrinkles and restore skin beauty.
Most of the injections are temporary because it is made of materials that human body analyses and absorbs.
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Anesthesia||Local / No need|
|Process duration||10 Minutes|
|Process aim||Face lift|
|Continuity of results||15 Months|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||300- 350 USD per 1CC|
Dermal Filler Video
Filler Before And After
It is injected under the skin directly to fill wrinkled areas or flaccid skin.
Unlike the facial muscles relaxing , Filler injections fill the under the wrinkled skin, which leads to lifting the skin and hiding the disturbing aging effects.
Dermal Filler injections can be used in several areas to treat different cases of aging, including:
- Fills the deep grooves that run from the nose sides to the corners of the mouth, which is called laughter lines.
- Inflates the thin lips and hides the lines that appear on the edges of the lips.
- Fills the cheeks to give it a full shape and often to restore the young pink cheeks.
- It Hides dark circles or flaccid skin formed under the eyes.
- It removes acne marks and holes or blackheads in the face.
- Lifts and fills the slim or flaccid area under the cheeks, which appears as a result of weight loss.
- It is also used in the hands to treat the loss of fatty tissue or the fluid under the skin on the back of the hands, giving it more youthful appearance.
Most people who get Dermal Filler injections to treat aging symptoms are over 30 years old, however, many young people at the age of 20 are having Dermal Filler injections to give a more attractive shape or correct a slight deviation in the nose.
Filler injections are generally safe and have no side effects. However, pregnant or breastfeeding women are not recommended to get Dermal Filler injections.
Dermal Filler process
The injections may be annoying due to the needle shots especially around the lips, so the doctor applies a cream that numb and reduce the pain.
Some types of Filler contain Lidocaine, which is one of the local anesthesia types.
Dermal Filler treatment involves a number of injections shots in the area to be treated, as there are places where it may need just 2 injections while other places need more.
You may experience slight tingling or burning during this process, the injection process takes about 15 to 30 minutes.
Filler side effects
After injection some redness appears in the treated areas, minor bleeding may also happen where the needles were injected.
Side effects may take a day or two, using cosmetics in the treated area can increase this period, so doctors recommend applying cosmetics slightly after the injection because the normal amount of it may cause infections in the injected area.
Dermal filler results
The useful Filler effects period depends on the type of the used materials and the nature of the human body, it usually lasts eight months to almost a year.
The number of needles injected determines Filler injection cost. For more information, you can call us.