Fat transfer includes (liposuction, fat injection, fat grafting). This refers to the cosmetic procedure, which is carried out by transferring fat tissues from unwanted areas in the body and re-injecting it after purifying it elsewhere in the body. Turkey, in general, Istanbul city, in particular, is one of the most important destinations for medical tourism and cosmetic operations.
Fat transfer purpose is to give a full and youthful form in the area where the fat cells are injected. It is sometimes used in skin lift or breast and butt augmentation.
Here below some quick information about the process:
|Procedure duration||2-3 Hours|
|staying at hospital||one night after process|
|Continuity of results||Lifetime|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||2000 USD per body area|
Fat Transfer Video
Fat injection for face
The use of facial fat injection in limited quantities reduces aging signs that appear in the face, and makes the skin brighter and more beautiful to appear younger, it is also used for the following reasons:
- Remove bags or black circles under the eye.
- Filling up the cheeks and chin area.
- Hide fine lines and remove wrinkles.
- Change fatigue and weary look.
Body fat transfer
- Brazilian buttocks are also called butt augmentation, filling the buttocks and lift the hips to give more feminine shape.
- Arms reparation to give it more youthful and full shape.
- Increase hips size and width.
- Breast reconstruction to restore its normal shape after a mastectomy due to breast cancer.
Fat transfer cost
The cost of fat transfer in Turkey depends mainly on the number of areas where the procedure will be done and the amount of fat that will be transferred.
The cost of fat transfer in Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular varies from one clinic to another and from one centre to another according to the services provided and the doctor’s experience.
Fat transfer steps
The transfer and injection can be carried out under local anaesthesia or general anaesthesia (it is the doctor’s decision) to get the best result.
The process includes three non-surgical stages:
- Removing fat from the body
At this stage, the doctor selects the body places from which the fat tissues will be taken, then a special thin tube will be inserted and a special device is attached to the fat to be accurately extracted, This process is called liposuction.
- Fat purifying and transfer
After extracting a sufficient amount of fat, the doctor will place it in a special centrifugal device to purify and separate the fat tissue from the impurities.
- Fat injection in the wanted area
It will then be carefully injected into the agreed areas with specially designed needles.